• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Shiny Green Stone [Recruiting]

Should I change the Water Starter?

• Yes

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen today
    No Sticky Hold, it's not sticky.

Bugs, well, THE COCOON EVOLUTIONS HAVE TOO LOW SP.DEF.

Yeah, other is fine.

Awesome

has divided by zero.
    Years
    Woah crap. Haven't been doing anything. I feel bad.
    But, I will try to get back to spriting ASAP. I have been practicing while I haven't been online.

And hello people who have joined the team while I haven't been paying attention to this thread.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    No Sticky Hold, it's not sticky.

Bugs, well, THE COCOON EVOLUTIONS HAVE TOO LOW SP.DEF.

Yeah, other is fine.
    You can change the name of the ability of sticky hold, just so it isn't sticky, but makes sense since the axe is stuck there.

The cacoons are kinda imba, they got like +6 SpD than Kakuna and all other nintendo COCOONS, more Hp and more Def, not to mention more attack, so rasing it even more would be unwise.

Years
    • Seen today
    Oh Lawl.

Yeah, good to see that you're back, and hope that you have improved a little.

Years
    • Seen today
    Obviously you, since Ulisses never really left.

Well, at least there's no more stress from school

Orinjmate

The Orinj of the Mate
    Years
    Some proof of my work is on the thread of my hack - Pokemon Sky SD - it has some map screenshots (which have been updated since the screenshots were taken)

the thread:- (PC.com/) showthread.php?t=220933

Awesome

has divided by zero.
    Years

Oshi-
    Thus turned out bad. I didn't want that.

Oh well, Scaventure.
    The vulture.
    Amiright?

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    The stumps:
    HP 55/95
    Att 77/120
    Def 51/88
    SpA 52/102
    SpD 46/63
    Spe 39/47

Grass/Steel is really good defensive, but its kinda bad in attacking, even with high Ata and SpA, so does high stats aren't really a thing to worry about.

It doesn't learn much steel attacking moves, but maybe it can learn metal claw? not thats good in metagame anyways, but its cool in-game.
    In grass moves maybe it can learn Needle Arm, Frenzy Plant, which are uncommon, yet cool attacks.

Awesome

has divided by zero.
    Years
    Frenzy Plant would be weird, because up till now the only Pokémon that learn that move are the Grass Starters.

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Username: Diho
    Position: Storylinecreatordude.
    Proof of Work: I can give some creative (that was what I thought) plots, but I can also inmediately try to make a suitable one for yours. Lemme know.
    Past Experiences/Current Projects: Not in a team.
    Contact Info: I'll give you my msn if you want me in.
    Why you want to join the team: Because I think you deserve the best blablablabla.. No seriously, for one time I want a hack which is completed, cause for now all I start with ends the same day. (I dó suck at advanced scripting.)

Lulz, now i've read you think proof's really important. Since I have no (real) experiences in the past whatsoever, I hope you'll let me try anyway.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

Oshi-
    Thus turned out bad. I didn't want that.

Oh well, Scaventure.
    The vulture.
    Amiright?
    Ja.
    And it did turn out bad.
    Right now for the colors, use Nintendo's.
    The stumps:
    HP 55/95
    Att 77/120
    Def 51/88
    SpA 52/102
    SpD 46/63
    Spe 39/47

Grass/Steel is really good defensive, but its kinda bad in attacking, even with high Ata and SpA, so does high stats aren't really a thing to worry about.

It doesn't learn much steel attacking moves, but maybe it can learn metal claw? not thats good in metagame anyways, but its cool in-game.
    In grass moves maybe it can learn Needle Arm, Frenzy Plant, which are uncommon, yet cool attacks.
    Pretty cool.
    I was thinking meteor mash.
    Username: Diho
    Position: Storylinecreatordude.
    Proof of Work: I can give some creative (that was what I thought) plots, but I can also inmediately try to make a suitable one for yours. Lemme know.
    Past Experiences/Current Projects: Not in a team.
    Contact Info: I'll give you my msn if you want me in.
    Why you want to join the team: Because I think you deserve the best blablablabla.. No seriously, for one time I want a hack which is completed, cause for now all I start with ends the same day. (I dó suck at advanced scripting.)

Lulz, now i've read you think proof's really important. Since I have no (real) experiences in the past whatsoever, I hope you'll let me try anyway.
    That was somewhat inspiring.
    You're in...
    For now

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Username:
    Position: Mapper, Sprite Indexer, Overworld Editor, Icon Editor
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Current Project: Remember dude?
    Contact Info: Pm or Vm

Last edited:

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    I'm sure it'll be worth the guess.

[EDIT] I wanted to show you one of my town-edits, but the darn thing won't let me, cuz I haven't posted as much as 15 posts yet. I'll PM you. And I'll pm/post my proposal for a storyline later on, I haven't got all spare time of the world.. I wish..

Last edited:

.LMG.

Yeah! Custom User Title!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2015
    Username: LMG
    Position: Um.. Mapper and Graphics (maybe)
    Proof of Work: \/Proof down below\/
    Past Experiences/Current Projects: Pokemon Sacred Flame - My own hack (I don't expect anyone to recognize it:disappoin) and I'm mapping for Team Nova (yeah i guess)
    Contact Info: PM me for my email, or just PM me;)
    Why you want to join the team: To get some experience and this looks like a good active team so far.

Proof:
    This is what i got so far for my hack (multiple maps in one pic)
    Spoiler:

this is just the same but 50% for a better view
    Spoiler:

this is the graphic for my hack
    Spoiler:

If this proof doesn't get me in, i dont know what will (lol)

ps - fire starter doesn't look too good

Years
    • Seen today
    Username: LMG
    Position: Um.. Mapper and Graphics (maybe)
    Proof of Work: \/Proof down below\/
    Past Experiences/Current Projects: Pokemon Sacred Flame - My own hack (I don't expect anyone to recognize it:disappoin) and I'm mapping for Team Nova (yeah i guess)
    Contact Info: PM me for my email, or just PM me;)
    Why you want to join the team: To get some experience and this looks like a good active team so far.

Proof:
    This is what i got so far for my hack (multiple maps in one pic)
    Spoiler:

this is just the same but 50% for a better view
    Spoiler:

this is the graphic for my hack
    Spoiler:

If this proof doesn't get me in, i dont know what will (lol)

ps - fire starter doesn't look too good
    Pretty good maps there.
    Accepted.
    (I can't add you to the first page right now because it takes so long to scroll down on a Wii.
    im good at spriting and map editing but i just started hacking lol.
    Yeah, okay.

Proof pl0x.
    Username:
    Position: Mapper, Sprite Indexer, Overworld Editor, Icon Editor
    Proof of Work:
    Spoiler:

Past Experiences/Current Project: Remember dude?
    Contact Info: Pm or Vm

You my friend, need to improve on those things.
    I can't let you in right now.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Ja.
    Pretty cool.
    I was thinking meteor mash.
    For now
    It would be nice, but then you have to change the name of the move, a cut tree doesn't seem much capable of calling a meteor.
    Name it...FALCON..PAWNCH, or just Iron Head and change the animation, every pokemon that haves is seems to know Iron head anyways, except clefable, but then, iron head is okay move on it.

By the way, can i make stats or something for other pokemon?

Diho

Beginning Game Creator
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    Okay, about the storyline (I'll be updating Idea's, you'll just burn or accept them, that's absolutely fine).
    You said you wanted a somehow nintendo lookalike storyline, lemme know where my freedom ends.
    We could start with a dude, whose Grandfather is going to die. 'GF' gives him a pokemon, or tells him to go to the local prof. (Which we should name after a tree, like in the original stories, in that case it'd be Maple or something). And then of course, team Flora seems to be breaking in the lovely story, by stealing or whatever. (Or of course 'GF' is their worst enemy, and since he died, you're up now.)
    (But of course, we could skip this whole part)
    In one of my hacks I too started with a mountain town, which I called MONTINY TOWN, you might wanna think that over. What I always miss in original games, is that your hometown, never has something special/legendary, you're ok with changing that now? As for the legendaries, you wanted a mountain area, with a lot of port cities. That gave me the idea, of making the best legendary a grass one (of course because of Flora) and 2 or 3 weaker ones, water types, who each represent an ocean at another side of the Island(?), and therefore, are rivals. (Btw, if he really must be stronger, we need to think of a second type for the grass legendary, cuz now, Ice moves can beat him. Maybe super Sp. D?)
    As for the guy's rival, I thought of some rich brad, who eventually one time will join team Flora (cuz he hates you), and when you beat them, he'll accept his loss, go back to his home town, help the prof, and hate you forever.
    And, when I thought about that, I came up with a doublebattle for the start: A father/son VS. father/son battle. You always end up being tested by your rival, we can make this more special: When you beat him (likely), his dad comes running out of the house, screaming he will defeat you blablabla. Hearing that, your father joins the scene. If you lose, his dad will run out the house, and start yelling at you, and your father will join in, protecting you. (Dunno whether or not this is able with the scripting 'n so.)
    And, the last for now, I thought it might be interesting if the country had some kind of ruler. Which lived in a royal city and stuff, and of course, who is being bribed by Team Flora. (I would vote for a count, cuz king sounds to normal.)

Lemme know if you're into this?

BTW, I hereby claim all new Ideas in this post, and if you had made them up earlier, prove it.

Back