• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Skull

Sirfetch’d

Do you think Team Skull will make a return in these games? If they are just an alternate storyline, perhaps Skull will play a different role?

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    I hope Guzma is given more direction as a character. The vague "I'm mad because I didn't become a trial captain, but instead of hijacking trials I just loiter around" was funny for teh memez but not much else.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It all just depends on when these games take place, as it's an alternate storyline it's kinda hard to tell at this point. It's a question of will Team Skull even exist during this storyline? or will it be following from the events in which they've split up and gone their separate ways. At the end of Sun & Moon we did see a Pok?mon league being constructed, so it would be interesting to see Guzma taking up the position as a Gym Leader or maybe even an Elite Four member. Regardless, I'd love for him to have a heavier presence in the main storyline as he's a great character.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I hope more of Guzma and Plumeria. They seemed like good characters who needed more development, especially plumeria given she tried the E4 on SM.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
    Years
    While I hope to see Team Skull (Guzma and Plumeria) again, I'd like a whole new team.

Years
    While it would be cool to see Team Skull back again, I wouldn't mind a new team in their place since it would be a nice twist to how we had different versions of Team Plasma between B/W and B2/W2.

Back