• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
  • Dimitri turned around, His roommate said "Do you like..." Dimitri didn't learn the word 'Cat'
    so he said "Кошки? Yes I like them we had a Siberian Huskey and a Cat, My Uncle is taking care of them in New York" (Cats? Posh-ka) He walked over to the Bathroom "We got plenty of time to shoot. Not much is happening on my laptop or any thing" So he did the same as his roommate, his boxers was designed with a Grey background with a soviet symbol on the front in yellow, and a stripe down each side in red. "Whats your name again?" He said as he went up onto his ladder, with the cats meowing at him,
    and he layed on his bed.

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • (OCC: Ok Chef, i have an idea i will VM it to you.)

Lilly

Tyrant started to walk away as he said, .I'll give her some time to herself. I might not return until tomorrow. You can all celebrate getting rid of me.
    Tyrant was walking.
    Then Will put his hand on Timmy's shoulder and said, This guy lives on his own little world.
    Then Will opened a portal and then said, Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow, I guess.
    Will walked in the portal and Will vanished, the portal closed and Lilly sighed, then Timmy said, Lilly, can I ask you something? What happened before I joined gym class exactly?
    "What do you mean? you mean in gym class? cause i don't really remember much.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • She didn't see everything. She must know something though! Maybe she's telling the truth. Maybe she's just hiding something! Ok, no more war inside Timmy.

"C-could you at least tell me what you know?" He asked Lilly again, eager to know what happened in gym class. Even small details could help. But would it help? Of course it would help! What if he couldn't figure it out? He's smart so he'll definitely figure it out! Gah, not another war inside Timmy!

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • "William Silvers." William said, stretching. He had a tattoo of a number 13 in his left shoulder, which stretched along. "Well, I'm gonna go to sleep, it's been a long day." William said, jumping in his bed and falling asleep in less than a second, Jeane jumped in the bed with him, and curled in his lap.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "I still have jim class..." I guess I could have a bit of shot eye... why not... He sleeps and says stuff in his sleep "Уходи! почему! Нет!" He was dreaming.

Flashback
    "Оставайтесь на месте!" His real uncle scowled at him he poked the fire, Dimitri was trying to undo the rope around his wrist.
    "Я сказал Оставайтесь на месте!" his uncle said with his voice rough with anger.
    Dimitri undid the rope and ripped off the rope on his mouth and ran.
    Walls came up around him and his uncle just about to beat him.
    Flashback Over
    He woke up, taking a sharp intake of breath. So that's how I gained my powers... My family! and it was hidden until I was old enough.. He looked at the clock he hadn't even slept for 5 minutes, so he went back to sleep.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • After a lot of aimless walking around until the black fire was fully gone, Tyrant walked back to the THU to go get his things. "Alright...just apologize, then leave. She doesn't need to know the full story. She wouldn't understand any of it." Tyrant thought, walking towards Ashley's dorm. "Remember, just apologize, and leave. That's it. I mean, I will see them a few times during the day, but hopefully not too long." Tyrant added as he reached the door. "Alright. Let's do this fast so I can go home for something to eat." Tyrant thought before he opened up the door. He walked over to his destroyed bed, and pulled his suitcase out of the wreckage, completely unharmed. "Well, I was lucky to make this thing claw proof." Tyrant thought, looking over to Ashley. "Ashley...please accept my apology for my earlier actions. I had no reason to act that way. There is a reason, but I know you wouldn't believe me." Tyrant said to Ashley.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Ashley was laying on her bed. She wasn't upset about Tyrant, but about her past. Ashley grabbed a little red heart pillow and gripped it close to her. "Why did mother have to die...?" Ashley thought. Then, Tyrant walked in. Ashley didn't realize it, though. Ashley then finally awoke from her thoughts. "Ashley... Please accept my apology for my earlier actions. I had no reason to act that way. There is a reason, but I know you wouldn't believe me." Tyrant said. "It's okay, Tyrant. I'm not mad at you." Ashley said. "You know you can tell me anything. I'm here for anyone that needs me. But if you're not comfortable telling me, I understand." Ashley said in a soft voice. Ashley wondered what Joey was doing. Was he mad at Ashley?

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Joey

Joey stepped out of the bathroom and threw himself down on his bed. He created a fireball that floated a few feet above his bed, covering him and the room in a low orange glow. He thought about it a moment and decided that he should not have simply left without even saying goodnight to Ashley. But, that could be easily rectified. He pulled out his phone and scrolled to her number. He soon decided not to call and instead send her a text.

Ash, sorry about just disappearing like that. After Tyrant came in and destroyed his stuff I kind of lost it a little bit. I'm not sure what that guys problem is, but I figured it would be best to just disappear and let him cool off... Anyways, I'll see you in the morning? Hey, how about this, come down to my room and I'll cook you some crepes. After all, I know you're a little bad at cooking them yourself. :P Kidding, of course. But I was serious about my offer. Heck, you could even invite your friends too... If you wanted... See ya in teh morning! Joey. :)

That ought to do it. He pressed send and leaned back in his bed. He hoped she wasn't mad at him. He didn't want that. Stupid Tyrant had to just show up and mess everything up! What was his problem with Joey anyways? Maybe he should go find him and find out. Yeah, that's what he would do. He slipped his phone in his pocket and climbed out of bed. He made his fireball vanish in a puff of smoke and left the room.

Kyle

Kyle nodded and took the map. He wasn't looking for his office or his classroom. He was looking for his room to sleep in. After all, she didn't expect him to sleep in his office, did she? He looked at the map very closely and facepalmed. His office and his sleeping room were connected.

"Er... Thank you. Now, I'd best be going. Have a pleasant night," Kyle said. He took a sip from the now cooled off mug and left Bethany's office. He made his way to his room and looked around. Hm... He set his mug down and brought the rest of his belongings from the future with a quick time portal. He closed the door and began to arrange his stuff how he liked it, ordered and precise, with a few paintings on the wall and clocks everywhere.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OCC: Chef, now that Kyle's gone cam Bethany call?)

Lilly

C-could you at least tell me what you know?, asked Timmy.
    "Uh, il try"replied Lilly, "Ok so first i came in and went to Ashley, then we got are partners and peopel started to practice then i was partners with some guy which i forgot and then umm..... well i don't remember"said Lilly trying to remember.
    "Sorry that's pretty much all i remember before you came in."said Lilly as she sighed, Ashley had went back into her dorm, it was strange.....
    "Im going to Ashley, don't come its private"said Lilly as she turned around and went into Ashley's dorm and saw Tyrant.
    "Hi Ashley"said Lilly, Lilly was about to say what is he doing here but she remembered from her mom before she died that it's rude to say that.
    Lilly smiled at Tyrant and said, "Hi Tyrant" nervously.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Ok, not much help there. Before Timmy could ask further, Lilly mentioned she was going to Ashley's dorm in a private manner, leaving him alone once more. "Uh, ok." He decided best to just head back to his dorm.

It's just so strange. Why did the lights go out? There has to be an explination. Wait...during Power Control class Tyrant asked for his help. Tyrant probably has something to do with this! But...where was he now?

As Timmy entered his dorm, he sat on his bed & thought of stuff...about Lilly. Which reminded him, what was he going to buy her again? Timmy checked the clock from his shades to see what time it was.

(Ooc: Chef, what time is it right now? shiny, are the stores still open? & what did Lilly wanted to get but couldn't for $100?)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Alright...but, you are not to tell anybody about this. Nobody. Not even Joseph Randell. Not even Ms. Bethany. This is a family secret only my uncle and...he knows. Anyway, it all started at the end of my high school senior year. At that time, I had two brothers. Only me, my older brother, and my uncle got powers...well...that's what we thought. My younger brother, who was just a year younger than me, appeared to have no powers, but he was able to corrupt machines. He couldn't control it, though. Anyway, the two of us volenteered to help a friend my older brother had with her science project. It seemed to be a fusion device, which was suppose to fuse two people into one, and vice versa. When we both went into the machine, something went wrong during the fusion. We found out my brother never came out of the machine after we tried reversing things. That's when my fire started turning black. Soon, I lost control of myself, and it was all a blur after that. Doctors said that my brother corrupted my powers, but just slightly. Pretty much, black fire turns me into a raging monster. But now, my older brother is after me. Not even I know why. He's looking for people with "useful powers." But...that's pretty much the story. I had black fire on my left arm earlier, making me behave like some sort of demon. Anyway...since I can't stay here...I'm heading back home. I'll have to walk here again tomorrow for classes." Kobora explained, grabbing his suitcase.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Alright...but, you are not to tell anybody about this. Nobody. Not even Joseph Randell. Not even Ms. Bethany." Tyrant said. "Promise." Ashley replied. "This is a family secret only my uncle and...he knows. Anyway, it all started at the end of my high school senior year. At that time, I had two brothers. Only me, my older brother, and my uncle got powers...well...that's what we thought. My younger brother, who was just a year younger than me, appeared to have no powers, but he was able to corrupt machines. He couldn't control it, though. Anyway, the two of us volenteered to help a friend my older brother had with her science project. It seemed to be a fusion decice, which was suppose to fuse two people into one, and vice versa. When we both went into the machine, something went wrong during the fusion. We found out my brother never came out of the machine after we tried reversing things. That's when my fire started turning black. Soon, I lost control of myself, and it was all a blur after that. Doctors said that my brother corrupted my powers, but just slightly. Pretty much, black fire turns me into a raging monster. But now, my older brother is after me. Not even I know why. He's looking for people with "useful powers." But...that's pretty much the story. I had black fire on my left arm earlier, making me behave like some sort of demon. Anyway...since I can't stay here...I'm heading back home. I'll have to walk here again tomorrow for classes." Tyrant said. "I... I never knew... I'm so sorry, Tyrant." Ashley said. Ashley wanted to run up and hug him, but that would be too sudden. "Why can't you stay? If you aren't, would you like to text me sometime? My number is 770-238-5197." Ashley said, hoping that didn't sound weird. Then, Ashley got a text on her phone. She decided she would look at it after Tyrant left. Or stayed.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Since my stuff is all destroyed, the only place I got to stay for now is my uncle's house. I'll be back tomorrow." Tyrant said, walking towards the door. "I'll be sure to text you later...hopefully." Tyrant said before leaving. "Man...can't wait to get some sleep....mostly. Hopefully, tomorrow will be different. I can only hope the black fire doesn't appear again tomorrow." Tyrant thought, walking out of the THU.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

Lilly walked into Ashley's dorm right when Tyrant left, "Wow, that was weird"thought Lilly.
    "Hi Ashley"said Lilly as she walked up to her, Lilly sat down on her bed and looked at her, "Are you ok?"asked Lilly, "You were acting kinda........ i don't know how to explain it lets say not yourself"replied Lilly.
    Lilly sighed loudly and looked at Ashley again as Ashley was about to reply.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • (OOC: Could you guys bunny Alex if he's needed?)
    Alex sighed when he saw Joey walk trough the door.[This is going to end up bad...] Alex thinked and opened his mouth to speak.'You shouldnt go...Just leave him alone.He probably calmed down now.If he sees you now...It will end bad..'Alex says as he sits up.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Since my stuff is all destroyed, the only place I got to stay for now is my uncle's house. I'll be back tomorrow." Tyrant said. "Oh I see." Ashley said. It was nice that Tyrant could finally trust someone in Ashley's eyes. "I'll be sure to text you later... Hopefully." Tyrant said. "Bye." Ashley said. Tyrant left. "Hi Ashley." Lilly said as she walked in. "Hey, Lil." Ashley replied. "Are you okay You were acting kinda... I don't know how to explain it... Let's say not yourself." Lilly said. "Yeah, I'm alright. I just... I have a lot on me right now." Ashley said. Ashley gazed at the other side of the room. It was torn to bits. Ashley rose up from her bed, smiling. "Hey Lilly, I want to do something for Tyrant." Ashley said.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OCC: Chef, can Bethany call Lunar now, im still waiting and i have a good idea but i cant cause Lunar is waiting on the phone, and also Kyle left if you missed the post, and btw sorry for the long OCC)

Lilly

Hey Lilly, I want to do something for Tyrant. said Ashley as she stood up from her bed.
    "Okay...... what are you gona do?"asked Lilly, "I hope it's not to personal!"replied Lilly quickly as she remembered it might not be something she want to say... or something......
    "Oh and by the way i got you something"said Lilly. "But its a surprise, you will have to wait a little bit longer kay"said Lilly as she smiled and started to laugh.

(OCC: Oh and by the way, Shinydimond, Lilly wanted a dress and ya the shop are still open ;))

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Oh yeah, sorry about that.)

"Okay... What are you gonna do?" Lilly asked. "I hope it's not to personal!" Lilly imediately said. "Oh, it's not. I might need your help though." Ashley replied. "If you want to." Ashley said. "Oh and by the way, I got you something. But it's a surprise. You will have to wait a little bit longer 'kay." Lilly said. "Thanks, Lil." Ashley said with a bright smile. "Tyrant said he had no where to go now that his side of the room was... Well... Torn to shreds. So I want to clean it up for him so he can stay." Ashley said.

"Er... Thank you. Now, I'd best be going. Have a pleasant night." Kyle said. "You too, Kyle. Bye." Bethany said as Kyle left. Bethany then received a phone call. "Hello?" Bethany asked. "Bethany!" Lunar said. "Hi, Luna!" Bethany replied. "Hi Beth! how are you? Thanks so much for the flowers!" Lunar said. "Oh no problem, Lunar. How do you like your new office? Are you settling in quite nicely?" Bethany asked.

shinysweety

Years
  • (OCC: Thanks and also Chef, can you put Lunar as a helper teacher in English, Gym, Power control and Cooking class in the Schedule.)

Lilly

Tyrant said he had no where to go now that his side of the room was... Well... Torn to shreds. So I want to clean it up for him so he can stay. said Ashley.
    "Ok sure, i would love to help Ash!"said Lilly.
    Lilly smiled back at Ashley and said, "So when should we start? I love cleaning!"said Lilly as she stood up from the bed and happily sighed.

Lunar

Oh no problem, Lunar. How do you like your new office? Are you settling in quite nicely? Replied Bethany.
    "I love it, and yes im settling in quite nicely as you said!"replied Lunar as she giggled.
    "Oh, umm- I finished my papers, one moment"said Lunar, Lunar put the phone in between her shoulder and ear as she scrolled through some papers.
    "Aha here it is, it sais i will be doing Gym, Cooking, Power control and possibly English."said Lunar.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: :D How far away is the store exactly & describe the dress for me please? Sorry for only posting an Ooc post.)

Back