• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
  • "Very Good! Alex" Mr. Priest said as he gets up "Good Night." He walks to the Staff room and Pins up a Note

Alex using his powers, Might be noted unresponcably because he was climbing the outer Wall of the dorms due to him locking himself out but I gave him Permission to do so Hope it isn't a problem.

Chris

He walked up to Bethany's Office and Knocked.

Dimitri

He saw a Student Climbing the outer wall of the Dorms it seemed Percuiler so he Pointed it out "Hey Look who is he?" he pointed at the student

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • 'Good night...' Alex said as he closed the door.Alex threw himself to his bed and quickly fall asleep.He was tired.He needed some proper rest.Specially after his self-made training.HE knew that tomorrow was not going to be good.But he was tired...Alex wake up suddenly with someone saying 'Hey look who is he?' Alex walked to window and opened it to see the person better.'...Cant I sleep....' Alex whispers.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "I had to follow you 'cause you went out of the room. I didn't know where you were going. ...Plus I didn't want to be left alone." Timmy got a little shocked as he realized the last thing he just said. 'Crud! I hope they don't take it the wrong way!' He thought as a little blush came to his cheeks.

The new kid introduced himself. His name was Dimitri. Nice kid, but what language is that? Timmy looked at the whole group. Their was him, Lilly, Dimitri, Ashley, & Joey. Then he saw...the fireball floating around. 'F-f-f-fire!' He tried to stay calm & ignore it. What helped was Lilly pulling both him & Ashley, wanting to go inside from the cold.

"D-don't be so rash...!" He said, still frightened by the fireball. Then he noticed William come, saying Hey-o or something. "H-hey." He said. He really is frightened by fire. Then Dimitru pointed at someone above. Timmy turned around & saw some kid climbing through a window. "No idea." He said. Again, he's really frightened by fire.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Joey

Joey was surprised when Lilly and Timmy appeared out of nowhere. He was so shocked that he couldn't even get a word in the conversation. Hm... It seemed that Timmy was freaked out by the floating fireball, so Joey snuffed it out and followed the group back towards the building. When Dimitri spoke about some kid climbing on the wall, he looked up and spotted Alex.

"Oh, that's my room mate. He must have locked himself out of the room or something," Joey said with a shrug. He smiled and reached out for Ashley's other hand, the one that Lilly wasn't holding.

"so, what now you guys?" he asked his friends with a smile.

Kyle

Kyle turned around to get the hot cocoa, and when he turned back, the other man was gone.

"Well, that was just plain rude!" Kyle said, seething inside a little bit. He slammed the door to the computer room as hard as he could and began walking back to his own room, ready for a nice warm cup of tea and some well earned sleep.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Wow! This entire thread posted more than once over night! Oh and Aquataris, it's only 7:30. )

Ashley all of a sudden heard what sounded like quiet footsteps. Ashley just ignored it. The next thing Ashley knew, Lilly jumped out from behind Ashley and said "I agree!" "Oh gosh!" Ashley said, startled. "Don't ever do that to me again!" Ashley said with a serious look. "Gotcha." Ashley said as she smiled and hugged Lilly. "This is how you pass the time?" Timmy said, chuckling. "Hello!" William said. "Who's he? I'm William Silvers, and my power's portal opening." William said. "Hey, Will. Where have you been all this time?" Ashley asked. "Don't make me... Jump Again, I am Dimitri Onsly and I am from Siberia Russia, I said Before Go and... Come Inside Ashley, She seems to... ...No sun Russian." Dimitri said. "Sorry." Dimitri appeared to be having problems speaking in English. "Its okay, come on lets go now I'm freezing!" Lilly said. "Hey! Look! Who is he?" Dimitri asked, pointing towards the school walls. "What the?" Ashley said as Lilly started to drag Ashley towards the THU. "Wait, Lilly. Look!" Ashley said. The student then went through another window. "What is he doing?" Ashley thought. "Do you guys want to come to my dorm?" Ashley asked all of them.

(Ooc: Actually, Bethany doesn't have a radio, just a cell phone.)

Bethany was waiting for Chris, the new teacher, to arive at Geography. Then Bethany got a call on her cell phone. "Hello?" Bethany asked. "We need to talk about Alex, The one in my English Lessons." The other voice said. Bethany knew that it was Chris; considering that Bethany heard him say that he had an English class. "Hello, Mr. Priest. Welcome to the THU. Now, what's wrong with Alex?" Bethany asked. Bethany then heard someone knock on a door. Bethany looked out into the hall. It was Mr. Priest knocking on Bethany's office's door. Bethany closed her phone and walked out into the hall. "Hello, Mr. Priest. Welcome to the THU. I hope you like it here. So what was it about Alex?" Bethany said sweetly. "Oh, you may come into my office." Bethany said as she opened the door.

(Ooc: The office has wooden walls, a desk at the back of the room (The desk isn't a normal desk. It's like having a desk in front of you, and to both of your sides.) And hanging from the door are plastic rainbow colored beads hanging all the way down to 1 foot off the floor. And beside the door way is a big class window (Like when you go to the movie theater and buy your tickets. It's that kind of thing. Except much bigger, with a leather bench below the window.) And there's a fish tank in the left back corner of the room, and the right back corner has a keyboard (A musical keyboard) and a Violin. On the back wall in the center there is two guitars hanging on the ceiling (One electric and one normal) and on her desk is a picture and clasic principal stuff. Bethany is a woman who still has some kid in her, by the way.)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Dimitri was asked something about going to Ashley's Dorm "Yes" Not thinking of a Better Phrase,"My Dorm seems to be... 713"

Mr. Priest
    "I was walking through the corridor and then whispers came from the place on the right to find that Alex has been looking at some files from the DNE Cupboard (Do Not Enter)" Mr. Priest sighs "Can you administer some Punishment," Chris thought for a moment "He was Looking through Powers he Knew about me just as I burst in, and He knew about Dimitri Onsly just before too."

(Can you Update the Opening Post to Contain Mr. Priest.)

kagan2

Years
  • (OCC:Keep posting ^^)
    'I cant sleep...its too damn early....' Alex said as he took the key.He walked to outside then closed the door.'Maybe I will just walk..or maybe training?....I will just walk...' Alex whispered.Alex walked a few meters and said 'I guess it cant be helped...' as he started running to the doors.He quickly reached the doors.'heh...10 seconds....'Alex said.He opened the doors and stepped outside as the the fresh air licked him.'Ahh...the fresh air...' Alex whispered as he took a deep breath.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Mr. Priest glanced up at the Security Moniter he saw Alex running to the doors,

Dimitri
    He sees that boy again now Outside.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Yes. My Dorm seems to be... 713." Dimitri said. "Great, let's go." Ashley said. Ashley loved it when people came over. Though nobody has come over yet, Ashley ust pictures it as so much fun. Ashley saw the doors of the THU open. A teen came out. Wait... It was the same one who scaled the wall! Ashley didn't want to make a dramatic scene by walking up to the boy and asking him all sorts of crazy questions. After all, it was usual for things ike this to happen at a super power school. Nothing out of the ordinary. Ashley figured she might invite him over, and get to know him. Ashley walked with her friends to the front. Ashley stopped by the mysterious guy. "Hi there. I'm Ashley. Would you like to come over to my dorm?" Ashley said. "Well, won't he think that was sudden. Great job, Ashley." Ashley thought.

"I was walking through the corridor and then whispers came from the place on the right. I found that Alex has been looking at some files from the DNE Cupboard. Can you administer some sort of Punishment? He was Looking through Powers he knew about me just as I bursted in. And he knew about Dimitri Onsly just before too." Chris said to Bethany. Bethany thought asking to give a teen a punishment was kind of sudden. "Yes, sir. I apologize. Nothing like that happens often. He won't do it again." Bethany said.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Lilly started to drag Ashley and Timmy as Ashley said, Wait, Lilly. Look!
    Lilly looked at the direction Ashley was pointing, there was a student there that was walking through windows.
    "Yeah... ok"replied Lilly, Then Ashley walked over to a boy Lilly had never seen, she started to talk to him but Lilly couldn't hear him.
    Lilly let go of Timmy and walked over to Ashley, "Come on Ashley hurry up im shivering!"said Lilly desperately but nice.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Good, and you think Punishment is too sudden, I mean Atleast a telling off by you would stop him," Mr. Priest said as He walked to the doors and he was walking through the Courtyard and saw alot of people, Consisting of Dimitri, Tim, Ashley, Alex, Joey and Lily.

(It wouldbe nice to Teach someone in Geography!)

(Hint 713 Hint)

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William smiled at Ashley "I was in London for business..." William laughed "You know, killing mafia men and stuff." He joked, he was telling the truth, but it wasn't something that people would really believe, she'd probably think he was just around town or slacking off in his dorm. "My dorm seems to be 713..." He heard. He turned to Dmitri and smiled. "That's my room! You're from Russia?" William spoke 5 languages, and a bit of russian. "Я также говорят на русском языке!" He smiled.
    "....my room" He heard what Ashley said. "If everyone goes I'll go." He answered. He turned to Timmy and handed him a 'I heart London' coffee mug. He meant it as a joke, but also as a gift from a friend.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "Сейчас стало очевидным вы говорите, что часть русских, что нужно работать над этим, хотя" (Stupid Tranlator! Pretend it makes sence.) Dimitri said back, "Seems I have ..." He thought for a moment "... Nieghbour?"
    Dimitri could never really get down the sounds in English, so he would say Sea like Sey.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Ashley was waiting for a reply from the mysterious guy. "Come on, Ashley. Hurry up, I'm shivering!" Lilly said. "Okay okay. You can come to my room when you're ready. Nice seeing you." Ashley said. "You guys coming?" Ashley sad with a smile. Ashley walked in to the THU with Lilly. "Ahh... This is so much warmer!" Ashley said. Ashley noticed an old guy in the principal's office. "Another... 'Touchy' teacher?" Ashley thought, laughing in her head. Ashley went back to the door and opened it. "Just so you guys know, my room number is 304. Me and Lilly are going to go on ahead." Ashley told the others. Ashley closed the door. "I'll race you there!" Ashley said to Lilly as she ran into the hallways.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • "307" She said as she ran off, He decided to do a short way he ran to the Greenary and turned himself to dirt and Made a Hole all the way there and patched it up like it was never there, Ashley wasn't there yet

Mr. Priest
    Ashley thought "Another Touchy Teacher, Hhaha" She ran down the hall and Chris Blew his whistle and shouted "What did you think about me, Young Lady?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • They were all now inside THU. Actually, it is warmer here than outside right now. Ashley spoke to everyone telling her room was room 304. Then she ran off with Lilly! "H-hey! Lilly said I could come too! Hey, wait up!"

Keeping up with 2 girls, this would be tiring. Timmy ran as fast as he could, leaving the others behind. Were they gonna come. He wasn't gonna look behind to make sure, so he kept his eyes in front watching where the girls were running to.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Joey

Joey watched Ashley and Lilly run off. Meh, their great evening had just been messed up by Lilly. Well, that's what friends do, he supposed. After all, it's not like he could or would stop them from being friends. Joey turned to the teacher that yelled after them. What a jerk. Joey thought to himself, figuring out just what his power was from what he said.

"Hey. You can't fuss at someone for thinking something! Try a little harder next time!" Joey said with a sarcastic tone in his voice. Figuring he might as well hang with Ashley and the rest of them, he turned and sauntered down the hallway after them, idly tossing a fireball up and down as he went.

(OOC: Um... I remember reading that Will spent a few days in London. How the heck did he get back so fast? It hasn't even been one day here! You may want to think about that a moment.)

kagan2

Years
  • "Okay okay. You can come to my room when you're ready. Nice seeing you." Ashley said.But those words only got Alex confused.'That was a...bit random...'Alex whispered.'Umm...o...kay..' Alex said with a confused voice.Alex took a quick look around to see who else was here.He saw Mr. Priset with the corner of his eye.[Do they know about my little 'nightwalk'?] Alex thinked.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Then Ashley replied, she said, Okay okay. You can come to my room when you're ready. Nice seeing you." Ashley said.
    Ashley was talking to a guy that she probably didn't know.
    "Ok lets go!"replied Lilly.
    Lilly and Ashley was walking, Ahh... This is so much warmer!, said Ashley.
    "Yeah your telling me"said Lilly as she was feeling the warmth, then Ashley said to the other people, Just so you guys know, my room number is 304. Me and Lilly are going to go on ahead.
    Ashley closed the door of the THU and said, I'll race you there!
    "Your on!"replied Lilly as she and Ashley started to run cross the hallways headig towards Ashley's room.

Back