• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Heroes [PG-16]

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • As Tyrant was running towards the THU, he got another call from the strange mystery man. "Room 800 in the THU. Remember, bring the stuff, and come alone, or else." the man said before hanging up. Tyrant arrived at the THU, tired from running, holding his bike. "Room 800...but first, I need to go grab my sword from Ashley's room." Tyrant said, running into the THU, dashing into the hall, then dropped his bike on the floor before walking into Ashley's room. "Sorry, I got no time to rush. This is an emergancy situation." Tyrant said, still out of breath, grabbing his sword, and then quickly dashed out. He grabbed his bike, and ran to the entrance to room 800. "Enter." a voice said from within the room. Tyrant hesitated for a moment, then opened up the door to reveal a dark room with a ball of thunder in a glass orb on a table. There were two really dim lights as a figure walked into the light.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "Thanks." Will replied. William left. Ashley turned back around towards Lilly. "That looked kind of funny. But, it shows that he's brave." Ashley said, chuckling in a playful way. She didn't mean to be mean. She was ust making a clasic little joke. Ashley heard Lilly's phone buzz, meaning she had a new text message. "What does it say?" Ashley asked. It was from Timmy. It read:

Lilly. It's Timmy. Come back to the dorm so I can show your 'present'.
    -Timmy

Then a great idea hit Ashley. Ashley just had to do it. "Well I guess you better go see your 'present'." Ashley said. Tyrant bursted through the door. "Sorry, I got no time to rush. This is an emergancy situation." Tyrant said as he grabbed a weapon. This was not what you would see everyday. Ashley figured he had a great explenation of why he was getting a sword. or at least Ashley hoped. "Okay. See you later." Ashley said as Tyrant left. "By the way, Lil', do you happen to have Will's phone number?" Ashley asked.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • (OCC: Does Lilly have Will's phone number? i forget quickly)

Lilly

"That looked kind of funny. But, it shows that he's brave." Ashley said, chuckling in a playful way. "Ya"replied Lilly as she chuckled to. Then Lilly's phone buzzed. "What does it say?" Ashley asked. "That was a quick reply Ashley, ok lets see...."said Lilly as she opened her phone and put the screen so Ashley and Lilly could both read, it read:

Lilly. It's Timmy. Come back to the dorm so I can show your 'present'.
    -Timmy

"Yay a present!"said Lilly exited "Well I guess you better go see your 'present'." Ashley said. "Ok!"replied Lilly quickly. Then Tyrant suddenly burst through the door, "Sorry, I got no time to rush. This is an emergancy situation." Tyrant said as he grabbed a weapon. "Why would he need a weapon now.... its kinda late and im hungry, wait this is getting of the situation!"thought Lilly as Tyrant left. "By the way, Lil', do you happen to have Will's phone number?" Ashley asked. "I don't know i forget quickly, i don't think so."replied Lilly. "Ok seeya Ashley im gona get a present, if its chocolates i will save you a few unless there to good."said Lilly joking around. "Seeya"said Lilly one more time as she left Ashley's dorm and ran through the hallway. Then Lilly saw her dorm and went inside, "Hi Timmy!"said Lilly as she smiled and put her hair behind her ear.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • This is so dreadful. Timmy was finally starting to giving up until he saw the door open, with Lilly entering! "Hi Timmy!" She greeted. Timmy quickly stood up & put on a smile with the bag in his hands.

"Hi Lilly! Remember that dress, um, you always wanted?" He's already nervous to give her the dress in the bag. Nonetheless, he put the bag in front of him for Lilly, looking away with a blush as he was shy to Lilly once more.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

Timmy stood up with a smile and a big bag in his hands, "Hi Lilly! Remember that dress, um, you always wanted?" asked Timmy. "Yeah."said Lilly as that gave her a clue of what it might be. Timmy gave Lilly the bag and looked away. She took the bag and opened it, Lilly took out a purple wrapper and opened it up reveling the dress Lilly wanted. "Oh my gosh!"shouted Lilly as she hugged the dress. "Thanks so much Timmy this is so great aaaagggghhhhhhh"said Lilly as she smiled at the dress with eye's like diamonds.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Liily took the bag as she looked inside & took out the dress with aw. "Oh my gosh!" Looks like she loves it. "Thanks so much Timmy this is so great aaaagggghhhhhhh" Maybe too much.

"Hehe...i-it was nothing." Timmy was pretty nervous right now, still looking away. "Just thought I'd give you a little present." Wow. He has never been this nervous before. What would she think anyway right now?

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "I don't know. I forget quickly. I don't think so." Lilly replied. "Alright, that's fine. Thanks anyways." Ashley said. "Ok, see ya Ashley. I'm gonna get a present. If it's chocolates, I will save you a few unless they're too good." Lilly said, joking around. Ashley laughed. "'Kay then, bye." Ashley said. "See ya." Lilly left the dorm. Ashley was alone now. She decided to open the box she had received from her father. Inside, she saw another box and an envalope. She decided to open the envalope first. Inside it was a letter, and a check for $24,000. Ashley nearly dropped everything. "Oh my gosh! This is amazing!" Ashley said. Ashley opened up the box inside the box to reveal a new purple Apple laptop with sparkles on it. Ashley's mouth dropped. She then noticed one other thing in the envalope. In the envalope there was also a letter. It read:

"Dear my lovely Ashley,
    I figured you needed a little 'starter kit' since you were going off to college. I realized I have sometimes forgotten to pay you back for the chores you did when you were home. I decided to repay you, and also add a little bonus for your troubles. The money is for a 2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible. And I hope you like your laptob as well. Don't forget to write back. Love you.
    Your loving father,
    Dad."

Ashley was so excited. She didn't know what to do first. "Wait, a Mazda MX-5 Miata Convertible only costs $23,000... What will I do with the extra money? I guess I'll put it in the bank. I better get a job..." Ashley thought. Ashley figured that she should look at her text. It was from Joey. It read:

Ash, sorry about just disappearing like that. After Tyrant came in and destroyed his stuff I kind of lost it a little bit. I'm not sure what that guys problem is, but I figured it would be best to just disappear and let him cool off... Anyways, I'll see you in the morning? Hey, how about this, come down to my room and I'll cook you some crepes. After all, I know you're a little bad at cooking them yourself. :P Kidding, of course. But I was serious about my offer. Heck, you could even invite your friends too... If you wanted... See ya in the morning! Joey. :)

Ashley texted him back.

"That's okay. I did too, but honestly, I think Tyrant's just a little lonely. Anyways, I would be delighted to accept your humble offer. Lol. See you in the morning! P.S. Loved the movie tonight :)
    ~Ashley~"

Ashley fired her text off to Joey. Now she only had one thing left to do: contact William about Ashley's plan. "What was his dorm number again...? Oh yeah, 713." Ashley thought. Ashley tidied up her side of the room and left. She finally arived at room 713. Ashley knocked on the door. "Hey, Will. Could I talk to you in private for a sec'?" Ashley asked.

YesMyGengar

loli'mnew.
    Years
  • William put down the phone from ordering Pizza. He stared at the door. "That was quick, Dimitri." William said, turning to his roommate. He heard Ashley's voice. "Oh wait...no." He pouted a bit. He put on his Red Jacket and pulled over a pair or randomly picked Jeans. He walked outside, and greeted Ashley.
    "Yo." William smiled. "What'ya need?"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Who the hell are you? Where's my uncle?" Tyrant asked with only anger in his voice. "If you do as I say, I will return your uncle to you...so long as you do as I say." the mysterious man said. "What are you implying?" Tyrant asked. "You will listen to my every command. If I tell you to jump, you'll jump. If I tell you to kill, you'll kill. Pretty much, you'll be my own personal slave dragon. In return, I might consider taking that black fire out of you." the mystery man said. Tyrant clentched his fists, but still remained calm. "Do I have any choice? This guy can take the black fire out of me. I could be free of it for good. But...I'd be at his mercy. He could tell me to attack somebody as if everyone was just a bunch of insignificant ants, and he was the human killing the ants. I'll be his personal slave." Tyrant thought. "Hurry up and reach a decision!" the mystery man said, growing impatient. "...Give me some time to think it over." Tyrant said. "Fine. You have tonight. That's it. You will come here immedietly tomorrow morning when you wake up." the mystery man said, tossing a pocket watch at Tyrant. He quickly grabbed it, and put it in his pocket. "Remember...come tomorrow. That watch will serve as an alarm only humans with dragon DNA can hear. Now, leave." the mystery man said. Tyrant turned and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. "Soon...you shall be my minion. We will prove darkness overtakes light..." the mystery man said quietly.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

"Hehe...i-it was nothing." replied Timmy,"Just thought I'd give you a little present."said Timmy nervously. Lilly was still smiling, "This isn't little this is so big! thanks so much Timmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"said Lilly as she stopped looking at the dress and turned to Timmy. He was looking away from her again, "Why do you barley look at me, and if you do its my feet look in my eyes"said Lilly as she looked at Timmy with a soft small smiled.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Joey

Joey was just standing outside of the door to his room, thinking hard. He decided not to try and talk to Tyrant. He set the fireball in his hand to float around him. He turned it blue, just for the fun of it. Then his phone buzzed. He pulled it out and looked at it. He grinned at the message.

Kay, I'll be waiting for you. I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. I'll see you in the morning, bye! Joey

Joey pressed send and set his phone back in his pocket and walked back into his room. He snuffed out his fireball and got back into bed. He set the alarm and went to bed.

"Night there buddy," Joey said quietly as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

RolePlayGirl 11

ღ Ranger Girl
    Years
  • Hi Chef30 can i join your RP.

Name: Kirari Sakai

Nickname: Kira

Side: technically both, but mostly bad.

Super Power: Mind control

Student or Teacher: Student

Classes: Cooking, Power control, gym, art and english

Appearence:
    Spoiler:

Personality: Kira is a selfish, uncaring girl. She can care for people but that is rare for her. Kira acts mean like a girl who think's she is the best, a show off to be exact.

History: When Kira was young she lived in a poor family, she never liked her life but that all changed......
    When Kira turned 11 this guy came to Kira and her family and offered them to stay in his huge masion, he secretly put bombs in the mansion to kill them but Kira went out the mansion to go get her ball that fell out the window when the mansion exploded. Kira got injured and her family died, then she got a bit older and got her powers and decided to get revenge on the man, she made him kill himself with her mind control. Now, Kira is in the THU and we don't know what she is gona use her powers for now......

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: Darkness overtaking light? :P Do I sense Timmy involved in this?)

"This isn't little this is so big! thanks so much Timmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She gets really excited 'bout stuff. Timmy didn't notice Lilly looking at him weirdly. "Why do you barley look at me, and if you do its my feet look in my eyes." Now that hit a creak. Almost all of Timmy's face was all red.

"O-ok." He slowly turned his face towards Lilly's, though he was looking down a bit. His eyes were looking at Lilly's though. You could say he was 'kinda' looking at her.

"I'm g-glad you lik-ke it-t-t." This was quite embarressing for him. Here he is talking with the girl of his dreams, & he's not even making a good impression of himself. Of course it's something he can't change. It's who he is.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

"O-ok." said Timmy as she looked at Lilly. "I'm g-glad you lik-ke it-t-t." he replied. "Why wouldn't i like it"replied Lilly. "Ok watch this, this is gona be cool, call it..... a invisible present."said Lilly chuckling. Lilly turned invisible and started to turn other stuff invisible, first a lamp, then a desk, then both the beds, then another desk, then a chair, then a bag, then a water bottle and then the floor. "Do you like it?"asked Lilly kindly still invisible, "If your invisible you can see invisible stuff to"said Lilly, "Wana try?". Lilly walked over to Timmy and touched him on the shoulder, he was invisible like her now. "Cool isn't it?"asked Lilly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Timmy was really happy Lilly loved the dress, of course he was still showing his shy mood. "Ok watch this, this is gona be cool, call it..... a invisible present."

"Huh?" Timmy was a little confused, until Lilly turned herself & the floor invisible. He looked down & jumped in fright as he saw the bottom floor.

"Do you like it?" Asked Lilly kindly smiling, though he couldn't see if she was smiling. Hello, she's invisible. He could still see Lilly's shape thanks to the light around her. She started turning everything around them invisible, the lamp, the beds, even the water bottle. Basically, it felt like they were coming into their own universe. As usual that made Timmy blush, but pretty happy. "If your invisible you can see invisible stuff to"

"Really?" That would be interesting.

"Wana try?" She asked. Timmy nodded as Lilly walked up to him, making him paralyzed & stunned, & touched his shoulder, turning him invisible. Timmy was amazed with aw as he looked at everything that was invisible, now visible to his own eyes, including Lilly. "Cool isn't it?" She looked cute with that smile.

"Amazing! I really like this!" Timmy looked everywhere at what was visible, then back at Lilly. It looked like they were in their own universe, though that was only to Timmy. He was looking straight into Lilly's eyes, blushing a little but smiling too. He didn't know what to say, but he was happy they had the same room together.

kagan2

Im back..and no one cares! ^^
    Years
  • (Sorry posting 'really' short again.Im trying to find some time...and I cant think of 10 sentences just explaining Alex sleeping -_-)
    'Heh...thats good to know...' Alex says and puts his head down to his pillow.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • William put down the phone from ordering. He stared at the door. "That was quick, Dimitri." William said, turning to his roommate. He heard Ashley's voice. "Oh wait...no." He pouted a bit. He put on his Red Jacket and pulled over a pair or randomly picked Jeans. He walked outside, and greeted Ashley.

"Okay, I'll be on... the Computer." Dimitri said as he brung up the internet and searched a translator, he opened another tab bring up a picture of the english key board and went back to the orignal tab and went down to the bottom of the screen pressed an image with the russian letter for A on it and changed his keyboard to english and clicked on the translator and put in "Peatzah." but it had a translator error and at the bottom it said "Вы имели в виду: Pizza." Dimitri thought Почему бы и нет? (Why not?) and he put it in and it came up with пицца

"Oh you meant пицца," He said to William, who would hear him because it is only a thin wood door and air between them.

RubyForever

Lily Rose☻& April Shousham♥ RP
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2013
    Name: Venus Nebulous

Nickname: Sun

Side: Good

Super Power: Ah, now theres two ways to say it,

Either Faster Movement or Air and Water Manipulation

You see she can do stuff really fast at will but from a view it looks like she is just really fast at her reflexes and stuff but actually she is moving the water or air to carry the part of the body and do it fast.

Student or Teacher: Of course a student.

Classes:
    Programming
    Geography
    English
    Power Control
    Maths

Appearance: https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/a/a5/Arielle.png/180px-Arielle.png

Personality:She is a happy, caring, passionate, young girl who loves the thrill of life aswell as the nice quiet times with a book in the morning, Moon and Sun. Light and Dark, She likes socializing Although she has her flaws, A fear of Height, also she turns very shy after being bullied or told off.

History: When she was little her parents had financial troubles, So her dad went to work at a Store and then one day there was a fire and he got out saving a colleague, Later She had a younger sister called Clare or Clarie. Then all attention was on Clare. She felt a bit left out but not much. then when she was 14, everything went downhill, untill, she found her powers, she started to do all crazy stuff, she was out late one night and with her friends and they went out to a restaurant, and one random guy wearing a black balaclava with only his nose eyes and mouth showing came and threatened her with a knife so she ran away while the guy planted an identical knife in her handbag, he ran away and then Venus' Friend called the police on the guy and they came and saw Venus with the Knife in her handbag so the police ran after her a Police van and put down a box and venus was looking behind her when..

THWACK!

She ran into the box and the police covered it and she was taken to the questioning rooms and they found her with this power but believed she did not threaten the girl, that was actually her, and found the power and decided to keep this secret from the public and kicked her into the THU.

RP sample: Taken from Pokémon: A New World, as Lily Rose
    Lily
    Lily leapt onto Shark and tugged him forwards, they reached the border and then hid in a caravan going to Acruel, when going near the castle wall she rid off and Paid a person to keep Shark safe, and she started to climb up the wall, every single step could mean her death, but normally if death is in her face, then she'll stare back, and death will go back in a staccato of fear, but this was different, Staring could not stop her from falling, or can it?

She reached onto the top, and jumped, history flashing before her eyes, when she held on firmly to a window carving in the building, it was locked. She started spinning the window, when it unlocked.

Carefully she hid her self in the window carving and waited for the right time to strike...

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • @Roleplay Girl 11: Accepted!

@Rubyforever: Accepted!

"Yo. What'ya need?" William said, smiling. Dimitri came out to greet Ashley, and then went back inside."Can you come out into the hall for a sec?" Ashley asked. Will came out into the hall. "Well, you know how Timmy likes Lilly so much? I figured since your his friend, you can help in a little 'plan' I have for them. I want to set them up on a blind date. You could talk to Timmy and I could talk to Lilly. We'll trade phone numbers so that we can text each other when they agree to going on the blind date. What do you think?" Ashley said.

shinysweety

Years
  • Lilly

"Amazing! I really like this!" replied Timmy, Lilly was happy he liked it. "Here wait, im gona do something."said Lilly. Lilly walked around for a while waving both her hands at items. "Ok now watch carefully"replied Lilly as she made Timmy visible again, the whole room was invisible and Timmy could see what was happening outside of the room. But they couldn't see him. Lilly turned visible again and looked around with Timmy outside. "It's cool what you can do when you have powers, at first it's freaky, but once you get used to it its great!"replied Lilly as she grabbed Timmy's hand and held it softly.

Back