• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans: Apprentice [PG-13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    OOC: I want my character to lose and like get caught if that's okay, because that is what I am aiming for. There is always a Hero that gets caught I mean look at Voltron with the Black Ranger. He got caught in the first episode and didn't show up again until the last episode and he kicked butt! And just to clarify, I am at the hideout how would I get caught otherwise?

IC:

Harvey waited but got no response from the tower, he took it upon himself to investigate the scene more, he is going deeper into the building. After the group were out of sight he went around the building and searched for a vent. He tore off the cover with a loud "RIP". He crawled right in. The tunnel is snug, very snug. Someone as big as Harvey had trouble getting into it and crawl around but he managed to do it with loud bangs as he knocked the walls and dragged himself in the ventilation system. "THUD, THUD" that is the sound of the ever-so sneaky Harvey, like a snake in the grass he shall strike the unsuspecting and hopefully deaf prey. After awhile he finally came across a hallway and saw Ms. Tight pants leave to go out. As soon as she closed the door...

BAM!!!!

Harvey somehow managed to break the tunnel and fall down into the hallway creating a huge crater underneath him by the impact. He slowly got up and held his head with his hand.

"Aw man.." Harvey said as he hurt his head.

The base's alarm went off, they know that Harvey is here.

"Aww crud, alright, it's show time!" Harvey said.

Not knowing where to start, he started to destroy everything he saw with is bare hands and his might. He managed to break through most of the rooms and just completely destroy things, he had no idea what was going on. Impact is here and he will leave his mark at this building by breaking as much stuff as he possibly can. He already knocked down a dozen walls and collapsed at least one floor.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Still confused darthmoose, just answer me in an OOC, are you in Slade's Base, or are you with Angel and Zephyra? o O;;

Yes, you've been accepted DM, though I suggest you spend a good long time on your post. *not in the greatest mood*

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: Mew Mistress, nope, sorry. Mari, I hope you don't mind if I kind of bunny your character, but I need to post. ^^; If you want me to edit it out, then do tell me. It's a short post anyway.

IC: The door to the apartment building slid open with a very large Ivy Plant holding the doorknob and taking Remlik's jacket to clean and hang in the wardrobe. The Ivy Plant barricaded the door at the sight of Fae, large thorns the size of golf clubs growing, but before they could reach their full length, the plant fell limp and cowered away into a dark corner of the hallway. Running a hand through his once clear light blonde hair which was now riddled with dirt and leaves, Remlik made a face and shrugged.

"Don't touch the plants, no powder." Remlik reminded Fae, "I'm taking a shower."

And with that, after entering the last apartment on the right side of the hallway, an ivy plant sprouted from the door in which Remlik had just disappeared into, and a mobile plant that served as the butler of sorts crawled up to Fae and waited patiently, holding up a piece of paper with the words, 'Can I get you anything?' scrawled across it in big letter's, obviously written by Remlik for the plant who paraded it around the hallway before returning to Fae.

In the meantime, Remlik himself was running his fingers through his hair to get rid of the gunk. If there was one thing he hated more then the Titan's, it was dirty hair. Especially if the hair was his own.

OOC: Agh. I hate this Time Limit. How does anybody LIVE with this?!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: A Summit? o o;; Villian's are fine. If you have any more questions PM me. If you're posting a sign-up, go ahead and post it here, and I'll see if it's accepted or not.

Ravena_Mitarashi

I'mToCoolForSchool.)\Rave na/(
    Years
  • Hello! May I join?

Name: Ravena Mitarashi(Rasengirl)
    Alias: Hawk Girl
    Appearance: Looks like Starfire, but with black hair, black long pants, a gray shirt like Starfire's, and the boots Starfire wear but black. Eyecolor: Light Purple!
    Personality: She has a personality like Starfire's, she loves to talk emotional, and she always look at the nite sky!
    History: She had come from the future to stop a person from inslaving the Earth. She never found this person and looked for 2 months. She gave up on looking for the person and looked for friends. She met up with Hawk girl and stayed with her for 6 months. She found new friends and stayed with them.
    Powers: Rasengan, WindSlash, Language learning by a kiss, Flying, Light attacks, and Dark attacks.
    Weapon: Staff
    Alliance: Titans

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: *sigh* No. There are no more Titan spot's left, and your sign-up needs about ten more five lined paragraph's to be even thought about being accepted.

LSU's are CLOSED.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • ooc: *pokepoke* No worries~ :3

Priscilla stood unmoving, breathless, eyes twinkling with her delight. Pretty was as best as she could describe the large plant that had momentarily blocked her way. She giggled inwardly, knowing pretty wasn't the most fitting word for it to most people, but it seemed to fit for her. Perhaps it was her living with Slade and those who worked for him that made her think this way, that dangerous was beautiful. She pouted a little when the plant recoiled in the darkness where she could not see it, but quickly forgot about it when Remlik spoke and blinked in surprise. She smacked her forehead; how could she have forgotten he was? She was at his home, after all.

"Yes, yes. I know." She responded, huffing at his reprimand. She silently wished that it were that easy, however. While she had decent control over the intensity of the explosions, her Fairy Dusts sometimes randomly exude off her, involuntarily. The most common cause would be sneezing, and since her nose doesn't feel all tingly, she knew she should be safe… for now, at least.

The sight of the moving plant shook her out of her worried thoughts and instantly made her squeal -- claiming that it was super-duper-really-really-really-cool -- although she managed to muffle it, just in case Remlik might hear. She raised her hand to touch it, then abruptly lowered it as she recalled Remlik's frank orders. "Right, no touching." Slightly disappointed, she instead read the sign the plant held out loud before shaking her head. "Uh-uh, nope. I'm good~" She stared the plant for a moment, wondering whether it understood her, then grinned. It still amazed her, how Remlik does this thing. Ooh, maybe he could give her one plant? That would be amazing; she could scare lots of people with that!

After giving the apartment another glance, she thought it was best not to touch anything at all, in case she might accidentally touch any of the plants in the process. Setting her glaive, which she currently gripped with her left hand, she hopped on it and hovered on one spot, admiring the other plants.

Casting a brief glance at the room Remlik went, she hoped he would hurry. It was boring alone, even with all the pretty plants, and she wanted to ask about the mission. Like, if she could maybe help whoever Slade decides to send out?

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • I slept inside my coccoon for a long time. The dark seemed to relax me, something that I rarely was. I had been living on the streets for quite some time now, and I wasn't sure what would happen if I tried re-entering society. Would they shun me, would they welcome me with open arms? I did not know. But I did know one thing, when it came to those with abilities, the general public was one minded. To them, if you weren't a good guy, you were a bad guy. Marked forever in that ongoing war between the light and the dark.

But what about those like me? The ones who bask in the dark rather than the light, but still try to do something to make humanity a little more...humane? Human beings had come quite a ways, their technology had advanced, they were gaining new abilities such as my creation of web like substances, and other gifted youth. But, as years passed, they lost something in return. Their humanity.

There was crime, violence, suffereing, and nothing they could do about it. They brought this upon themselves, and expected US to clean it up. And I wont stand for it. We've been garbage men and women for too long, I was going to try to get to the sorce. I had heard slade was back, through 'reliable' connections, and I was going to see of what worth I was to him. But I remember what happened to his last 'apprentice', last I knew, she was 30 ft. under and encased in rock, and I was NOT going to let that happen to me.

This war of light and dark had been going on for some time now, not only was that war going on outside my coccoon, but inside my body as well. I fought between the light of my being and the dark of it, not sure which to let control me. The side that continued to want to protect them, and the side that wanted to protect them from themselves by wiping everyone off the map at Slade's side, no, in Slade's throne. If my plan was to succede, Slade would have to be out of the picture. It was desided, I would go to see Slade, but for my own reasons, I would remain light, but shrouded by the illusions of the darkness.

((I hope its long enough, it took all of 5 miutes to type up *looking at fingernails, tears the edge of one off*))

Mew-misstress

Teen Titan
    Years
  • Name: Flame
    Alias: Ember
    Appearance: Since shes a Fire Sprit, she Doesnt have pupils in her eyes, makeing a fire red Circle in her eye O_o, A orange long sleeved top, Denim Mini skirt, red leggings, Yellow boots, She Has Long red hair, like starfire's, her hair is tinted with a little pink, She Has Redish Pinkish eyes, hidden with shades ( sun glasses ).
    Personality: lets just say she's Fiery and hot at the same time, and she adds spice to a battle, she helps slade with his robot things.
    History: She Had Powers like : Starbolts, starbeams, psychic powers and the grass element, but she traded all that to save both pinkstar and tamaran, when she let slade experiment on her, all her powers faded and she developed new ones instead, her mother is a pinkstarian and her father is tamaranian, But she was born with a blessing, she was part wind sprit.
    Powers: She Will have only 3 powers,
    1. Fire Element
    2. She Can Disaper then reaper again
    3. She Can fly
    Weapon: Easy, her powers and a Double sided sword that folds into a box.
    Alliance: Slade
    Other: She Is :
    50% Pinkstarian
    25% Fire Spirt ( Thing i made up unless its real )
    25% Tamaranian

What does osu mean?

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    SilverTail: I hope you remember this is Slade, so he most likely know's your intents. But, yes, that was a good post. Now do that everytime. *Five whole minute's DM?! I've never heard of anyone spending THAT much time on their posts!!* <-- Sorry, just had to poke in the sarcasm there.

Mew Mistress: They're LSU's, not OSU's, and it stands for 'Late Sign-Up's which is basically a sign-up after the RP has started. Your sign-up sheet is Declined because it's too short in every single subject. That and ShadowFaith already has the Fire Element, and I think I stated in the rules that I didn't want duplicate's. And to fix a double post, all you have to do is press 'edit' and 'delete' which is two buttons away from the 'save' button. I'll delete it for you this time though.

IC: Remlik's shower's never took long. Why? Well, that's because after all was said and done, at least 5 different plants sprouted from the puddles left in the old Suite's shower, each one doing a different job. Of course, Remlik never trusted his plants to pick clothes for him, and it was hardly effective to have them dress a human anatomy. So, one of them was either toweling or blow drying his hair, the other soaking up the water that Remlik trailed after him, another one bringing another dry towel for Remlik, and usually, the last one would end up re-arranging the bottles in the shower rack and on the sink. When Remlik was finally dressed, in the usual set of clothes (save for his jacket,) Remlik took over the toweling of his blonde hair, which was, thank god, perfectly clean now. The host plant squeezed under the door and held out the 'Can I get you anything?' sign.

Aaaand, Remlik remembered he had a guest. Opening the door, Remlik walked out of his room with bored eyes and a raised eyebrow, while he noticed that Fae was indeed, still there.

"Uh..." Remlik started lamely, "Why did you want to come here in the first place?"

The host plant jumped up and down, waving the piece of paper in Remlik's face until Remlik snapped, "No." The plant skittered over to a venus fly trap and waved the paper, before the venus fly trap snatched it from the host plant's er...hand, and chewed it up into bit's. Remlik rolled his eyes and pulled the white towel off his head and tossed it to the host plant who quickly caught it and scampered into his master's room, the door slamming shut behind him. The door across from the Master Suite banged from the inside, causing two other doors to start banging as well. Vines barricaded the doors immediately, and the banging was muffled. As for Remlik, he simply leaned against the door to his apartment, as though this was a daily event.

And it probably was.

OOC: Let us stab the crappeth post. *hands out knives*

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • OOC: *takes and stabs post repeatedly* my arms getting tired....*continues anyways*

IC:
    Now was the tricky part, FINDING slade. Remember, those -new- titan wannabes don't know hes back, and neither dose the rest of the world. So, where do you go to find somone that dosn't want to be found? The underground. It was a little joint under a local bar, age restrictions kept me from teh front door. But not the vents.

I shot webs from my wrists, just like that comic book character from who knows when created by that guy nobody cares about. (Stan Lee.....Stanley....why is that my name? Anywys, back to the post.) I created two small crowbars from the substance, it took a little to let them dry and harden, but it was worth it. I pried the intake vent open and silently crawled down the shaft, ok, I didn't crawl down, I reppeled. Sort of. I attathced two webby handprints to the opening and pulled the lid back on, slowly lowering myself down the shaft.

When I got to the end I could hear music and chatter, the usuals for this place. It was ability users only, exept for one guy who had his own room, my old friend jhonny. Jhonny you see, appears to have no ablities, he cant run super fast, or lift 100 times his weight, no, he had an ability many normal kids wish they had. He could remember any information that ever ran infront of his eyes, credit card numbers, test answers, you name it. For crying out loud the kid graduated collage at the age of 7! he was, a true genius. He could also think up anything even, weapon systems, computer chips, he even invented a design for a machine with self generating energy, which was of cource turned down from the institue for its 'impractability' as they said.

I dropped from the vent, still supported by my webbing, which was now attatched to the duct above me, and right into jhonny's room. He was wearing his usual pair of cybernetic goggles. He used them for video gaming and hiding his face. They were a portable internet hub, all wrapped into the small microchip on the right side.

"Yo, jhonny, hows it hangin?" I asked, playing on the pun that I was hanging up side down, a usual joke for me seeing this was the only way I could get in to see him. There were gaurds on the outside that only let him out for bathroom breaks, and only let people in if they paied an arm and a leg. Literaly. "Hey, web head!" He said, walking over and giving me a high five. "Hey, I need some more intel" I said "I need to know where HE is." Jhonny looked shocked. "Did the titans let you in?" He asked, amazed. "Pffft, yea right, they thought my abilities werent good enough, can you believe that?" I said "But seriously, I want to go see him." Jhonny lifted his goggles so I could see his eyes, blank and grey. "You really sure you wanna do that? Ive got maps of every inch of this city, and all the other titan hangouts all over the world, clair and gnark's ice world at the north pole, control freak's TV station, even that one japanese baddie from back with the first titans, what was his name again?" He said, testing me. "Uhh...I don't remember, but I heard about it." I said simply "And yes, I need HIS location." Jhonny simply turned away, raising his hand and wiggling his fingers like an octopuss. He was bugged. "Cant help ya, hes the only baddie I dont have the location of." he said, handing me a small piece of paper. "But he used to hang out in this old church full of gears and things like that, down in old downtown." He said, walking back over to his computer. "Gotcha, bye" I said, pulling on the webbing slightly and attatching myself to the vent, putting the one back on his celing and watching slightly. A gaurd opened the door and checked on him, closing it again.

I opened the piece of paper, looking at it using the light in the room below me to read it. It was a map with a small 'S' on it, a few miles from here, but there all the same. "See you soon...boss..." I muttered, heading back up the vents, pulling my webbing with me as not to leave evidence. I never left fingerprints Due to the fact I didn't have any, not for the last few years atleast. I shot out my webbing and used it to bungee to another building, still moving like this past the city, twords what was hopefully slade's hideout.

Years
  • Shadowflare pounced, not thinking of what could happen in those small seconds in which the air rushed through her fur and her jaws clamped tightly around the arm that was threatening to release the arrow that would certainly mean Ace's death. Her jaws locked and she refused to let go of the offending arm until it was thrown off target of her titan friend. Growls escaped her throat from around the lump of flesh caught between her teeth and she didn't take any note of the fact that she was hanging mid air; her entire weight was concentrated on the arm in her grasp.

The taste of blood wasn't new to her, but it was unexpected. She had never killed with her jaws and she had barely ever attacked with her jaws either, so this canine instinct that overwhelmed her was uncontrollable and scared her none the less. Her eyes glazed over and her pupils dilated and all she could care for was the taste of more blood. She pressed deeper into the flesh of the arm, so deep that she could feel the bone of the enemy graze against her fangs.

She thought she heard screams, but whether it was her human self screaming at her to stop or the screams of her opponent, she wasn't sure. Having gained her objective; she let the arm fall from her jaws and jumped back to protect Ace from any further harm. She growled menacingly at the girl. "Leave or I'll make sure your blood drenches my jaws. Ace, go get the others, I'll hold her back until you return!"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Just moments before Zephyra was to release her arrow, Shadowflare had made a vicious attack on her arm. More specifically, the arm that was her final limb of flesh and blood. So many things were plowing through her mind at that moment, as she began to cry out in pain. High pitched, violent screaming. It was a nostalgic sound, although one I did not want to hear ever again. I could feel what she was feeling at that moment. Not the pain, mind you, but her fear and her worry, along with her newfound hate for Shadowflare. The thought of losing what basically remained of her humanity scared her immensely.

She may have chosen to side with Slade, but she didn't deserve the pain she was undergoing. It was probably my fault, seeing as I had told the others nothing about the truth of my past. I had never told them about the tests, the birth of Zephyra, nor the fact that if she was to die, I would too due to our hearts being linked. If I had told them earlier, maybe things would have been different.

When Shadowflare finally let go, and jumped back away, Zephyra's arm fell loosely to her side, implying she couldn't move it. She winced as her robotic arm grasped her wounded arm in order to minimize the pain, and a steady stream of tears began to fall from her eyes. The eyes of worry quickly turned to the eyes of hate as she glared at Shadowflare. This glare was quickly interrupted as another jolt of pain from her arm came forth, causing her to lean to one side partially. It was obvious that she was quickly losing blood, and a pool of pink soon began forming on the floor beneath her fingertips. That's when something seemed odd.

I ran over to her, despite what had just taken place, as well as what Shadowflare had told him to do. I quickly tore my headband off, letting my hair fall all around, and I tied it around her arm as she watched in surprise. "Brother..." She said quietly, a hint of appreciation in her voice, as well as confusion. This was unusual, and surprised even me. It was even more surprising when lost her balance and fell into a sort of hug with me. "Why won't you come with me...?"

"Like I said, meaningless fighting doesn't suit my tastes." I said as I put my hands on her shoulders and pushed her off of me so that I was holding her up in front of me. "I need you to answer something for me, and if you want me to spare your life, you'll answer it truthfully!" I recieved a faint nod from her. It wasn't good, there was no way she's stay alive for more than two more hours in her condition. "Why is your blood pink?"

"Slade... said it was the only way I would be able to stay alive. He injected something into me when I first recieved the robotic parts..." She quietly explained before passing out. I layed her body down on the nearby couch, before punching a nearby wall.

"Damnit! What does that damned idiot trying to do!? What is he trying to create!?" I shouted aloud. Everything that was taking place would have seemed very confusing for anyone who had gotten the opportunity to witness it. Why the hell did everything that was going wrong link back to that lab!?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • However, I wasn't privy to the drama playing above. I was busy trying to avoid the berserker's strikes. How could he be that strong? Finally, he did an elegant twirl that left his hand tied for a moment, and seeing my chance, I jumped forward, lightly tagging his center hilt with my sabre. "Explode." I felt a great deal of energy drain from me, the cost of using the blue magic lightly. I couldn't keep my stamina up if I kept having to use my magic just to hold this guy back. I'd need to end this quickly, while he was disarmed. I jumped forward, putting both arms behind my saber for increased power as I dove forward.

*~~*~~*​

I looked down as my double sword began to glow, staring at it curiously. Ifelt the metal blades heating, but I didn't care that the skin on my fingers was being burnt away. I could fix that later. It was then that it literally exploded, like she commanded, sending out a shriek of metal being force asunder, sending glowing shards everywhere. I started reaching for my short sword, ignoring the plunge he took for my chest. It was the slashes I had to worry about. I could repair most damage to my body eventually, but removed limbs would make it harder to defend myself.

*~~*~~*​

I blinked in confusion as I ran him through. He should have fallen over, but he was still drawing a short sword with a thin blade, and no curve to it. Fearing what he'd do, I quickly jumped back, pulling my saber out, and staring in shock. There were a few traces of dark red on my blade, but it was barely there. And the wound wasn't bleeding.. When I looked up, I saw that one of the peices of metalhad embedded itself into his skull, sending up a faint trail of smoke as it slowly started to glow, singing the strands of hair that brushed against it. I felt a shiver go through me then, and took another step back. "What is this guy?" I thought to myself. "Hurry up, Zephyra, I'm not going to last long against something like this..."

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • I continued on my route, I continued twords Slade. I remembered seeing what he looked like, what he could do, and I shivered slightly. A man with that much power, and he was slinking around in the shadows letting others do his dirtywork for him...a true villan wouldn't just sit back, he would be the one trying to do it on his own, not somone else who is weaker or more suceptable to mind control or suggestion. He should do it himself.

I reached the edge of town and continued into the hills and mountains, going from tree to tree, sticking to rocks and branches on my way there. Nothing was going to stop me on my way to see him. Even if it was another person with abilities, I wasn't going to stop.

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • I walked through the empty streets. I had decided to go to the bridge and see what damage was still left, see if the wanna-be Titans had done anything to help the poor, pathetic, screaming people. As I floated about on the force feilds under my feet, I heard the cars blaring with music pass me by.
    When I reached the bridge, I listened to the people complain about the bridge still not being fixed. People couldn't cross and so many people had been hurt. I snickered to myself. 'Well, from what I hear, I did a great job!' I smiled and went along with the crowd, sensing my way around.
    I decided that I should be getting back, the air was cold and it was getting late. Plus I wanted to see if Slade had made his decission of who was going to go yet. I guess I'm a little impatient.

As I sensed and felt my back to Slade's hideout, I felt someone else there. I hid behind a tree that I had felt. 'Who could be going to Slade's hideout?' I knew that it wasn't Remilk or Priscilla, they were at his crap of house. Could it be Zephyara or the other girl? 'No, it can't be any of them. It doesn't sense like them, plus they wouldn't be sneaking there, I could hear the footsteps of the person. It's someone else.' I followed the person, listening to their footsteps, making sure that I didn't get to close. I didn't want them to know I was on their trail till they reached the hideout, there, it would be simple.

SilverTail

Years
  • My finger twitched slightly as someone tripped one of the thousands of strands I had left behind me. "You can come out" I said, turning to look at who was there, the thin wires of webbing still clinging to my fingertips. I couldn't tell who they were, male or female, good guy or bad, but I could tell that they were there. And sneaking up on a spider in it's own web is NOT the smartest thing to do. This may be Slade's territory, but it was MY web.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    OOC: DM, paragraph minimum. If it happens twice after this, I'll have to ask you to leave.

I stood in the shadows, observing most of the scene. At first, I'd rushed out of the training room (bored there anyway,) to help kick some Slade Crony butt. But, it ended up that when I arrived, Ace was...helping them. Or at least, the one girl that was now on the couch. The shadow I stood in elongated and touched Ace's shadow, and my living hand emerged from the ground. I was about to tap him to get his attention, but my hand constricted and, almost as though being shocked by electricity, it began to writh and I quickly destroyed the shadow, returning my hand from the shadow. I furrowed my brow and stepped out of the shadow, realizing that my leg was stuck. My breath caught in my throat and I pulled, yanked, and twisted. I swore I had perfected that technique.

Pressing myself against the shadow as if it were an invisible wall, I sighed. The worst possible time in the world to be stuck in the wall.

"What are you doing Ace?" I unconciously spat distastefully. Nightmare! "Helping someone like her- I mean - Mrfllele!!" Nightmare was yelling through my hand, and I was trying my best to restrain him, but he was charging forward like an angry bull, red eyes and all, accusing Ace of being a traitor, of deluding us, and all sorts of things. Of course, none of it escaped my mouth in coherant speech, as I kept my mouth clamped shut, helped by my living hand which had slapped itself over my mouth. (I couldn't stand the feeling of dead, skeletony flesh.)

OOC: I'm kind of 'wtf' as to what's going on...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back