• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teen Titans Understudy 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I had picked up a boat about twice the size of a truck, and held it withen my jaws on it's side. it was larger then what I could eat whole, but I tossed it easily into the air, and as it came down again, I clamped my jaws over the middle, biting cleanly through it. I glanced around at the destruction, and moved towards another larger ship, ready to rip holes in it.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Are you quite finished causing property damage?" I asked out, in a clear tone that it most certainly heard. I twirled my staff expirimentally. Waiting on the shore was not a brown haired boy. Waiting next to the water line, was a young man with jet black hair, with primary red streaks, wearing a long leather jacket, wide open. The graphite pole was no longer a walking stick, but a tool of destruction in my hand as I held it firmly to the ground, waiting for a response.

Years
    I heard a human voice, and I glanced towards the source, looking over him for a moment, before deciding he was not a threat. I ripped a hole in the target ship, though I was still watching the newcomer. Once it started sinking, I let loose over 120 million years of fury unleash as the monster I was tore at the ship, scattering peices everywhere. Several small explosions occured where I ripped at the ship, causing me to growl in pain, but it simply increased my primal fury.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Bouncing up and down trying to get a good view of the Teen Tower, Spring accidently broke into a room, other titans, 'Apprentice's' to be exact staring at him.

"Uh... sorry..." Spring muttered. He did a flip and got back on to his 2 springy feet.

"I'm uh... Spring?"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira walked out of heer room, changed into dry clothes. She looked around, stepping out of her room. Where was everybody? They weren't here. Saphira made it to the main room, where everyone else was. Did that thing come back?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I saw that she wasn't going to respond, and I sighed softly. I easily leapt out from the waterline, landing on the slowly sinking ship, as I twirled my staff against the back of my arm, waiting until I sunk closer. If I couldn't convince it to stop with my words, my staff would have to do...

Years
    I saw him land on the ship, and I immediatly backed off. The ship was sinking by now, and I didn't want to risk injury. I was about to head for another ship, when I realised that the tide had been going out, and I couldn't swim properly. I was stuck! I struggled where i was, trying to get into slightly deeper water to get out of here, come back another time..

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I looked out at the destruction taking place across the harbor and smiled. Making sure no one saw, of course. I was your average Titan, a no-fun loser full of hypocritical bull about morality. Turning, I saw Saphira enter ther room and said "Seems so. Still, no go orders as of yet."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira watched the battle, ready to fight. Why weren't they giving orders? She was pretty close to going without them. Finally, after about a minute, Saphira ran for the door. The thing looked like it was stuck... Someone else was also there, fighting the swimming thing. Was he a foe? Or an allie? Saphira was going to find out very soon.

~Ozy~

Years
    I followed Saphira at a jog. Perfect opportunity to leave. Besides, earn a few extra points in her good book. it'd make things easier. Thgie wings sprouted from my back again and I took off towards the docks.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Saphira ran across the water, freezing small patches of it before her foot came down. The stepping stones bobbed in the water, melting in a few seconds. Not that it really mattered. She could just create more. In a matter of moments she was near the beast, and the sinking ships. Chaos could handle the... thing. She had to save the people.

Years
    As I was in deep meditation I heard saphi's screams at first they didn't mean anything as I gained my more humane concscience my hearts feelings took over and my dark side went away. I flew to the top of the tower and to my horrific surprise I found saphie crying over a dead boy one of many gotesc looking bodys cut up and bloody as can be. I rushed over to Saphie so I could comfort her.

~Ozy~

Years
    <OOC>Alright. That's it. I've had enough. cf, out. Until you improve your RPing skills, you're not a part of this RP as far as I'm concerned. I'm willing to tutor you if you want, but you need improvement too keep up in an RP with RPrs of this caliber.<OOC>

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hey,is to late to join?? dark_espeon asked my to join.

Name:Yin
    Description:*I'm going to draw a picture of her and put it on here*
    Power(s):Yin has the power of the moon(water) and darkness.

Name:Yang
    Description:*I'm going to draw a picture of him and put it on here*
    Power(s):Yang has the power of the sun(fire) and light.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I waited a few moments more, and then leapt forward, onto the thing's back, just behind it's skull. I had a bit of an idea, but I had to get it angry first. I swung my staff around, and it hit the beast squarely. Not enough to do any serious damage, but the blow could have killed a normal human. It would definitely get it's attention, if nothing else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back