• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Lol, I have such a pic. Not to good of a quality *Mega Flares stoopid webcam* but meh, worth seein' anyway. ^_^
    Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Years
    Well I like wearin' orangey-red clother that's true, but I like tha sound of "JEDI GUARDIAN" so I chose their lightsaber color, an' besides, I'm a natural at ruinin' tha hidden aestethics of pics. XD

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yupyup. Not to mention musics. :P (As well as other more JediKnight-related files, duh XD)

Years
    O_O;;; It says can't contact server for me!! ...why???? T_T Groan, I wanted tha music in tha last level on JK2, but meh I guess I'll have ta rip it off tha game myself... *sigh*
    Anyways what's yar fav Star Wars song ppl? Tch, mine's Duel Of The Fates. ^_^

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Mrah, I likes the Duel of the Fates, and Battle of the Heroes songs. ^_^ Oh! Also the disco one! :D

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Duel of the Fates was the point where I started actually paying attention to the Star Wars soundtrack. There was something dramatic and strong to that song, and really suited the upcoming battle scenes.

Years
    Lol, I was watchin' When SW Ruled The World on VH1 an' after that they played Duel Of The Fates, that's when I became obsessed with it! XD
    An' the last battle between Vader an' Luke in ep 6 is my 2nd fav -- it's also in the last level on Jedi Outcast. ^_^

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Now that theme I didnt like, I think because of Hayden Christensens's lacklustre performance in Episode 2. He didnt really sell the vibe of the one who would be Vader.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I didnt cry, but I really felt the wave emotions when I first saw it and all the Jedi were being betrayed and terminated. And the was on eline that made me gasp out aloud, but I wont say which one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back