• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yeah, tell me about it. ...an' I never expected him ta kill all those kids either... well at least now I know why they say it's so hard ta turn back from tha Dark Side -- it takes away yar freedom, lol, Anakin became the Emperor's slave... @_@

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    But the power of the Dark Side sets you free. A Jedi gives their lives to help others, a life of slavery. The Sith follow their own path, using their passion for the strength. In that case, freedom, is not always a good thing.

Years
    Well at least a Jedi has the ability ta choose between doin' good or turnin' bad. Tch, the whole thingy with helpin' others all tha time is the Jedi Council's fault, if ya ever played KOTOR2 an' heard Kreya's view on tha whole thing ya might understand what I mean...

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I understand. I quote another character from a completely other game, but the quote is vaild to the Force: The line between Good and Evil is so fine, as small as a strand of hair. So small, we may not even know that we have crossed it.

Years
    Yup. Indeed. Anakin had these premonitions about Padme dyin' in the future an' wanted the power ta save Padme so much that he actually caused her death. I guess Jedi ain't allowed ta get married b/c it makes this line even harder ta see...

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Hello,I think any true Star Wars fan would of nearly cried at the ending of episode 3.

I didn't cry but i was very close.I hated watching all the Jedi being be-trayed and watching the Battle on Mustafar was very emotional aswell.

But there was a disturbence in my cinenma which really screwd up the "whole" emotional thing these idiots where sitting in-front off us laughing at Darth Vaders Operation Scene I even told them to shut-up at one stage.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Indeed. The last time I saw it, Chatters and Sniffles were sitting behind me, it was so tempting to rise up and flog the living dung out of them. Oh, my kingdom for a real lightsabre.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    Here Here Murpheos.

What was the most emotional part of episode 3.Mine was when Anikan and Obi-one started fighting.

Years
    Mine was before that, when he became agressive with Padme, tha part where he kills all those Padawan children, an' tha part where he's transformed inta Darth Vader an' cries out in grief for Padme's death, with the Emperor grinnin' behind him... T_T *cries*

Years
    Heh, I remember those lines... an' tha part when Annie crawls up while covered by flames ish a bit depressing too... T_T
    Bah! After I saw ep 3 I kinda felt like tha series had ended with tha worst possible endin', until a few weeks later, when my brain placed the ep where it belongs -- in tha middle o' the series an' then I could finally remember how after so much pain and death in ep 3 everything slowly gets back ta life an' ish concluded with a happy ending in ep 6. ^_^

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    The ending is still pretty sad in episode 6 though.

Yeah i forgot i also thought "you were the choesen one" was pretty said and all the jedi dying was pretty bad.

But,is anikan really the choesen one.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
    Happy Dude said:
    The ending is still pretty sad in episode 6 though.

Yeah i forgot i also thought "you were the choesen one" was pretty said and all the jedi dying was pretty bad.

But,is anikan really the choesen one.
    I think luke was the chosen one but I have no proof

Years
    Tch. It's Anakin because Yoda said that tha chosen one will destroy tha Sith an' in the end it was Anakin(Darth Vader) who threw the Emperor off that bridge. ^_^
    Horray! There WAS still good in him! ^_^

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    In terms of the Chosen One prophecy, Yoda said it best in Episode 3, while riding in a troop trnsport with Obi-wan and Mace: 'A prophecy, if misread, could be deadly'.
    In my mind, that is correct. ANakin did bring balance to the Force, as their were only two Jedi and two Sith remaining.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    It would help if star wars.com actually had the prochepy.

but,i think it's Anikan becuase their is two jedi and sith and two is even so hence it being balanced.

Now when he throws sidious off the edge uh i think destroys the sith too.

UGH,could Murphoes help me out here i'm confused.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I guess the prohpecy does become complete at the end of Episode 6, Anakin destroying the Sith and bringing balance back to the Force by killing darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine, I guess Anakin's destiny was just a little late in coming.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back