• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    ok then lets start a.....
    New topic:wich psychic pokemon with hair do you think would win a cute/beauty or cool contest?(pick wich contest can do all if like)

List of psychic pkmn with hair:
    mime J.R
    mr mime
    smoochum
    Jinx
    ralts
    kirlia
    gardevoir
    galade
    meloetta
    uxie
    mesprit
    azelf
    gothimu
    gochimiru
    gothiruselle

i think for the cute contest uxie beauty should be gardevoir or melloetta and for the cool contest galade would win.

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    A beauty contest? Gardevoir hands down. It easily wins a beauty contest because it looks absolutely amazing!

Totally agreed!
    And Gallade would probably win a Cool Contest.
    Put Mime Jr. and Smoochum up for the Cute Contest.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I would teach Gardevoir Light Screen, Teleport, Calm Mind and Confusion. All very pretty moves that you could work really easily with.

shinysweety

Years
    I would teach Gardevoir Light Screen, Teleport, Calm Mind and Confusion. All very pretty moves that you could work really easily with.

those are great moves i think i would have these moves,
    psychic,confusion,teleport and assist power.

is anyone gona awnser this topic!
    Wich psychic move in your opinion is coolest and cutes then say why?

Last edited by a moderator:

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Coolest:

Luster Purge, it has a cool name and looks really cool.

Cutest:

Rest: When a cute pokemon uses it I guess they would look pretty cute asleep ;)

shinysweety

Years
    Coolest:

Luster Purge, it has a cool name and looks really cool.

Cutest:

Rest: When a cute pokemon uses it I guess they would look pretty cute asleep ;)

nice choices i think these would be mine:
    cutest psychic move:probatly cosmic power its sooo cute!

coolset psychic move:to easy dream eater its so cool especualy that it is set in the dark thats the coolest part!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Hey guys i'm back, miss me, i don't have to read anything because shiny told me the topic in person, she's my sister.

Coolest: Luster Purge or Dream Eater

Cutest: Healing Wish

shinysweety

Years
    Hey guys i'm back, miss me, i don't have to read anything because shiny told me the topic in person, she's my sister.

Coolest: Luster Purge or Dream Eater

Cutest: Healing Wish

Hey xil glad your back you didnt reply in like 2weeks well ok maby one and a half Anyway i hade another idea,
    Side topic:do you think that starmie"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Clubshould have been pure water or water psychic and why?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well i agree with Starmie's type...
    Sure, it may not look excatly like a pokemon that's bviously a psychic type, but it definetly has some traits of a Psychic Pokemon (Crystal, colour, design, ...)

shinysweety

Years
    Sure, it may not look excatly like a pokemon that's bviously a psychic type, but it definetly has some traits of a Psychic Pokemon (Crystal, colour, design, ...)

yeah defenatly the coller thats what made me think it should be good to be psychic maby its time for a newtopic but i dont know what i ran out of ideas.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years

I agree aswell, case closed.

yeah defenatly the coller thats what made me think it should be good to be psychic maby its time for a newtopic but i dont know what i ran out of ideas.

ok, how about this: Who in your opinion has the worst grammar, spelling and vocabulary skills?

If there was a Psychic type pokemon that you think they should have added in an earlier game, wich is it?

Years
    Who in your opinion has the worst grammar, spelling and vocabulary skills?
    S--....

If there was a Psychic type pokemon that you think they should have added in an earlier game, which is it?
    Hmm.... If there's one Pokemon they should have added in the previous game, it should have been Wynaut; why not? xD

Back