• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Give me SLOWPOKE!
    I'd be totally careless, sleep a lot, fish with my tail to eat, and have a cute silly smile all the time. What a life!

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Give me SLOWPOKE!
    I'd be totally careless, sleep a lot, fish with my tail to eat, and have a cute silly smile all the time. What a life!

HAHAHAHA YEAH SLOWPOKE srry acedentaly got capitals on!!!
    Actualy now that you mension it slowpokes life is a .......
    New topic:if you wher slowpoke what would you do first!

I would go fishing with my tail frist well i don realy know its a boring life anyway howbout you guys!

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Haha probably what Ice Queen said.
    If you do go fishing, watch out for those Shellder. They tend to bite a lot, and then, suddenly, you're a Slowbro. |:

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    If you were Celebi where would you travel first?
    Back to the start of my school life so i can change my ways and instead of being the nerd i can be the popular kid.

shinysweety

Years
    If you were Celebi where would you travel first?
    Back to the start of my school life so i can change my ways and instead of being the nerd i can be the popular kid.

YOUR A NERD!!!LOL
    srry you dont seem like one but thats a good idea go back in time not be be a nerd and be popular!

Well for me i dont know where i should go....maby when we where back in scotland and we never left thats wher i would want to go first!

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    Also i wouldn't mind going back in time to just before the 100 million dollar lottery and win. Or go back in time and create Pokemon

But time travel would not be good because you could go back in time and create Pokemon then someone else could go further back in time and create Pokemon then all your money and stuff would disappear.

shinysweety

Years
    Also i wouldn't mind going back in time to just before the 100 million dollar lottery and win. Or go back in time and create Pokemon

But time travel would not be good because you could go back in time and create Pokemon then someone else could go further back in time and create Pokemon then all your money and stuff would disappear.

WOW i didnt know that!!!
    in this case i wouldent go back for money so guys what would you go back for?

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    I would go back in time for Popularity. Or if i created time travel i wouldn't tell anyone go back in time win the most money ever won in a lottery then destroy the time machine.

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I'm not sure, maybe I would travel back in time to High School... that was a fun time in my life haha. Although, if I was a Celebi I guess I wouldn't even be in school.

shinysweety

Years
    I don't know...
    Perhaps, I would travel to a beautiful tropical island...
    Tough question! :)

its not realy tough its more easy to me cause i know where i want to go.....
    I would want to go to hawaii but if not the top of the ifal tower(i cant spell it but here is a picture of what i mean
    Spoiler:
    )
    hehe!LOL

Back