• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    Hmm.. I don't really have someone I listen to all the time. I want to say Breaking Benjamin just because I don't think there is a song of theirs I dislike :)

What kind of mobile do you have? (if you have one)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I don't have one. Although I do want a Motorola 8500x. For the amount of use it'd get (not much) I'm not too worried about functionality.

What operating system do you use? (I always ask people this in real life. xD)

sak5222

Lets play pokemon!
    Years
    hmm. Im too dumb, i donno what operating system means
    What is your favroite Dragon type Pokemon?

DO NOT QUOTE

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    My favorite is bread with some fried eggs, even though I only eat that once per 2 weeks or so.

What type of car would you like to drive?

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
    I used to swim when I was younger, but no longer do it. I also used to do karate, but it wasn't my thing.

What is your favourite memory?

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    I used to swim when I was younger, but no longer do it. I also used to do karate, but it wasn't my thing.

What is your favourite memory?

I have a lot. One memory I particularly enjoy is the one when I was looking for a classic blues song but I didn't know the name of it. So I searched and searched and then thought I'd go on Youtube and type in " The blues " and hope it would come up. I couldn't find it though, so I justed clicked into one of the videos that came up in the search result. The video I clicked into was called "Still got the Blues" by Gary Moore and I absolutely loved the song and that's where my love of Gary Moore and his music started. It was a fluke and I really do count myself lucky to have found such great songs by a great guitarist and singer while he was still on this earth. That happened maybe 2 years ago now, always makes me smile thinking about it. It's one of many favourite memories, there's no single favourite though.

If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?

Last edited:

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I have more online friends since I'm on like, tons of forums, Twitter, and Tumblr...

If you had the chance to meet your favorite celebrity, what would you do/say?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Runescape, hardly ever play any online games/MMORPG's other than Runescape and I've been playing it for years.

Favourite Colour?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Wake up, school, homework, then I'll write or draw or get on the computer and go on Twitter, Facebook, here, and Tumblr. Exciting, isn't it?

If you could make one person, doesn't matter who, mysteriously disappear; who would it be and why?

blue

gucci
    Years
    Justin Bieber, nothing against him I just really dislike his music and the way he's way over-rated. Sorry JB fans D;

If you won the lottery, what would you spend it on?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    You should be sorry.

I'd probably spend lotto money on...a house on the lake, a nice car, and a boat. And whatever else I have left over, I'd donate :}

Favorite video game?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    To graduate high school with a GPA of 4.0 or higher and major in studio art.

Which do you prefer; Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, or other?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back