• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tEMafia!!!

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    Why are you voting NK?
    I'm not exactly looking for who's the most scummy right now, but rather who warranted enough suspicion on D1 to get coppped. Under normal circumstances, anyone could've been fair game, but Golgari was voicing suspicions about people who jumped on the bandwagon
    I'm going after NightKrow in particular because multiple people were already doubting her at the time and Golgari even agreed with them somewhat (Syndrome and Klippy mentioned NK as a potential lynch/cop target iirc). I'm also not too sure how a feel about her claim. All of the temmies so far have been traditional roles, albeit with slight variations, so a tem reveal seems a little out of place, especially since we already have a cop. I'm still willing to pursue this lynch, but I'd rather give her a chance to clarify (It seemed a little vague to me) and/or use her dance first.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Dance Party!!!

tEMafia!!!

Ragel started to dance, and everytem stop to watch!! Some even join in!!

So excite, one tem forgot to hide!!

Bardothren is Temmie!!

Melody

Banned
    Years
    [##Untag]NightKrow
    [##Tag]Johnny

Pretty sure this is the only thing I can do for now. Nothing Johnny has said has vindicated him; nor is anything he's saying actually holding water against me and he won't stop pressing it. That's more scum than I can think of; or if not, he's playing on a grudge.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Probably the best reveal we could've gotten. Better Bard was revealed than a new tEM for sure. Nice work, NK (even though you had no control over that). :P

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Probably the best reveal we could've gotten. Better Bard was revealed than a new tEM for sure. Nice work, NK (even though you had no control over that). :P

I would have preferred it land on me and reveal me; but that didn't happen. XD Which sucks. Oh well. You all wasted another day and another vote on another senseless lynching.

[##Untag]Johnny
    [##Tag]Abby

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
    Bleh, I came in late and gotta sheep! I'm so sorry! ><

Well more specifically I've been reading through the thread trying to gain insight and gain reads on people, and while I have noticed things I don't have concreted enough reads just yet to make a good post. I need more time to observe, and really I need to go through the thread again to see if I missed anything.

So at the moment, I'll sheep and I'll vote for Melody. And at the same time I apologize for being really b-a-a-a-a-d.

[##TAG] Melody

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    My posting style is a bit strange at times. I can assure you of a wasted lynch though; and think still that Superjolt deserved my fos because he believed Johnny without really thinking. That really made me suspect his intentions. Why would suddenly he pipe up and support Johnny After I had fully debunked Johny's theory unless he was on the other side? I think it's kind of dumb to penalize me for being me you are right in that. Furthermore I must point out the reaction that Superjolt has at being FOSed; it was...rather extreme which only cinched my concerns tighter. I didn't change my vote to Superjolt; it's always been locked on NightKrow since I cast it and I stick by that vote.
    First off, just want to point out I was already slightly suspicious of you even before Johnny. Where did I even mention Johnny before Post #198? I mean, I saw what Johnny said early on in the day (but it was sort of weak reasoning). It was this post that really made me question you though. If something doesn't sound right, why shouldn't I question it? If something doesn't make sense, then it doesn't make sense, and I'm gong to bring attention to it if I see it. Also, this just feels like a pattern: someone disagrees with you or finds you suspicious and you say they're suspicious in turn. Also, for the record, Johnny thinks we're both on the same page but I don't think we're fully on the same page...

As for me vs. you, it's more of a help you help me sort of thing - all I wanted was to clear up a few things to help solidify my read on you, but it doesn't work if you don't help clear these things up.
    I find it amusing that Johnny AND Superjolt seem intent on spinning my every theory into an OMGUS ****show; when it's really not. I haven't been idle at mafia since I left the UG in febuary; I spent lots of time on Epic Mafia. (I know; different play styles, but way faster games and the basics are the same) I certainly didn't get rusty, instead I made fools out of many competitive players. :3
    I'm trying to understand your theories, not trying to spin them. Where are these associatives coming from though? From your perspective, it also sounds like your suspicion of me and Johnny is greater than your suspicion for even NK so why are you not voting one of us? Also please don't act like I'm calling you a bad player, because I think the opposite and have high respect for you as a mafia player.

Enough with the AtE btw

Klips; I figured you'd see their tunneling for the scumming that it is. You seem to. I hope you have a good plan; because i'm sure you'll be cursing your luck when I die and flip tem.
    What do you think about Klippy's decision to vote you then?

Superjolt

Years
    This game has a very easy way to town-read people and y'all are ignoring it. The town knows who Bob is, meaning they won't be afraid to FoS people, whereas the mafia will try and go for someone that has already been suspected by others, to not mistakenly pick Bob and get themselves lynched.

Melody has only pointed fingers towards already suspected players.

Also @Superjolt: If we are not on the same page then I don't get your suspicions on Melody. You mentioned on your posts that she was being "inconsistent" which is exactly what I shown when I linked to her two posts about the Gunnerwagon, so... What exactly is your reasoning?

Sorry, that probably wasn't the best wording. I mean I agree with most of what you've said (but not 100% with everything) . Make sense?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Phase change delayed for probably eight hours because my phone can't ctrl+f and I'm too tired to pull out my laptop
    Anyone missing their vote still should get one in

Superjolt

Years
    I'm leaning a 7/10 innocent on Syn :p I got good vibes from his posts, but there's something I can't wrap my head around and it's better not to mention. If Melody flips scum I'd say there's a high change that Klippy is scum too. I'm specifically bugged by how much was Melody holding on to Klippy's words. Words that he simply shared without giving any reason or logic. It could be just a desperate attempt of savind her own skin, but still... Something's odd there.
    Pretty much feel the same about Syn. And I thought the same about Melody trying to appeal to Klippy, it's like she was kind of trying to drag Klippy in to help defend her.

Also I'm sorry if I missed it, but are we assuming there's more than one scum? Because I've been thinking that there's just one scum and looking for associatives would be pointless. Wait, I think someone mentioned something about this earlier... Oh, turns out it was Klippy who brought it up. Ok, wish I hadn't missed that because I would have kept an eye out for connections/associatives.

How do you feel about Mars?
    Innocent, obvs, wouldn't we all agree tho?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The only possible situation where there could be multiple scum is if Chara is also in the game. I'm not sure that's the case though, but it's still possible.

Also I didn't defend Melody for any other reason than her being accused of suspicion for playing as she always does, which is somewhat haughty and above-the-rest (no offense Melody). I voted for her because of Johnny's points regarding Bob and how Melody was sussing people. It was far more "evidence" than given about the other choices - edit: save what Johnny just posted about NK's role.

Nimsy just flat-out voting NK as well is kind of a telling sign too. Edit 2: @ Below, that does make sense in terms of voting people off to protect the numbers game. I think either way you slice it though, Frisk won't be tagging Melody as Bob if she survived this vote.

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I actually do think the town should point a random finger at bob. Because if we never "suspect" the person playing as bob, it'll be easier for frisk to figure out who they are.

My vote for nk is because they are now revealed and now useless. I don't want the bob candidates to get lower.

I think johnny is frisk. But I don't have enough evidence behind it.
    It's more of a feeling than anything else, so I don't expect anyone to follow me on it.

There are 2 secret roles. Which we now know are the dancing mushroom and aaron. I don't believe they are against the town.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    What do you think about Klippy's decision to vote you then?

I do find that irritating; but the egg is going to be on his face for that. But Klippy isn't a newbie; so I trust his vote makes some sense.

As I demonstrated this phase; oversharing is a capital crime in forum mafia. And this was me only sharing reads. My vote was my actual certain suspicion. But I think my noise this phase should have made Johnny as Frisk much more likely as I've drawn out any mafia like behavior. Mafia loves to peg on me because of my nature; as klippy puts it; "haughty" :P

Regardless; I think that it's good that my adventures should have drawn out frisk into moving in ways that would catch them.

If you notice; Johnny recognizes that simple solution that explains my hold on Klippy's line of thinking. But then he dismisses it and fails to explain why it's odd. He's got nothing.

[##Untag] Abby
    [##Tag]Johnny

My little abby check drew his omgus; but a sympathetic vote too. That's unfortunate but oh well.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I agree with what Johnny said earlier on this page - Melody is just throwing 'safe' options for people to vote for, people that other people have already suggested voting for, since they're safe and less likely to be Bob.

[##TAG] Melody

Back