• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tEMafia!!!

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
Years
  • Any logic behind this or just some feeling? Genuinely curious where this thought process comes from.

A feeling, kinda.
    The tem armor has to do something, and it just letting frisk survive a tag is kinda boring for a naku game. Also the wording about titw in the dp seemed weird.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • When you think about it that way, it could literally be "tem armor" in that it disguises as a tem. Definitely an interesting take on it.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
    Years
  • OH NO! I'VE BEEN PET!!!

tEMafia!!!

It's up to you now Bob!

Mars

Lowlight
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Aug 19, 2021
    When you think about it that way, it could literally be "tem armor" in that it disguises as a tem. Definitely an interesting take on it.
    Tem armor seems more like a generic item that's gained by people who visit Shopkeeper Tem, so it probably just protects against a tag.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I don't see tem armor being tag protection for Frisk.

It would only be useful right at the end of a game, otherwise we'd just lynch them the next day...

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Tem in the Wall is either hiding or silenced. :/ Almost every player has been online and able to look at this thread.

Years
  • Well, here's some helpful Temmie Armor facts from the game:

- It is the second-best armor in the game
    - Raises Attack when worn
    - Increase mercy-invincibility frames
    - Restores health each turn

Most of these seem irrelevant to the game,though...

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I hesitated to reveal this just in case people had more info on Tem Armour/people thought it wasn't safe to reveal so apologies for the delay.

I'm Tem in the Wall, and I followed Klippy yesterday and he visited mew_nani

Interesting that he's started planting seeds of excuses in his posts during this day phase as well, of reasons why someone could have been seen visiting mew_nani.

[##TAG] Klippy

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I won't die. Tem Armor protects me from getting tagged three times. Plenty of time to find Bob.

And you want me to find Bob. Why? Because Chara is in the game. I unfortunately know who they are, but can't reveal them. I've actually been surprised they haven't killed anyone so far. But I only tag Bob and win the game. If Chara finds and kills Bob, they kill us all.

Unfortunately you guys have made it super easy to figure out who Bob is and Chara is someone who plays mafia well enough to have figured it out too. Hopefully I can catch Bob before then though.

Years
  • Fun fact: in Undertale, Temmie Armor is not available on the No Mercy route, which is the one where Chara possesses Frisk's body.

[##TAG] Goku

Also, the likely bogus reason you gave was irrelevant, since in both cases, Temmies lose. So if you're telling the truth, we just need to nail two humans.

Edit: unless of course, for whatever reason, the game doesn't end upon Frisk tagging Bob. So I guess if you have figured out who Bob is, we'll find out next night phase.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Except this isn't the game so using some logic that this will follow it will just get you a loss anyway.

I already explained you're wasting your vote on me today, but there ya go.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I won't die. Tem Armor protects me from getting tagged three times. Plenty of time to find Bob.

And you want me to find Bob. Why? Because Chara is in the game. I unfortunately know who they are, but can't reveal them. I've actually been surprised they haven't killed anyone so far. But I only tag Bob and win the game. If Chara finds and kills Bob, they kill us all.

Unfortunately you guys have made it super easy to figure out who Bob is and Chara is someone who plays mafia well enough to have figured it out too. Hopefully I can catch Bob before then though.

tEMafia!!!

[##TAG] Goku

Back