• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Feb 10, 2017
Thank you very much I'll be sure to leave a review. Onto the hunt of a shiny Charizard

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
I'll check them properly tomorrow, thank you.
I don't really get your question, you want us to clone your Pokemon? We have our 'mon cloned thanks to RNC too so better ask her directly. :) Not sure what you meant though, sorry.
I worded that question pretty badly.... i'll ask RNC directly[/QUOTE]

Hello ! I have checked your Pokemon and they seem okay. I'll let you know when Breloom is ready so that we can trade everything at once. :)

Its cool just let me know when the bulbasaur is ready, thanks for all ur help!

Alright. :)

Years
Hi Cakesu,
I got a some pokemon and eggs for you if you want them as I offered. Is it ok if I pm you the details of what i have at the moment?

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Feb 10, 2017
Hey I was wondering if you could pm me breeding mon you don't have I don't mind going and catching or trying to get them for u in return for everything pm me a list of u can. Thank you

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Hey I was wondering if you could pm me breeding mon you don't have I don't mind going and catching or trying to get them for u in return for everything pm me a list of u can. Thank you

Hello dawdawi1 !

Well you should just take a look at our Breeding Section instead because the list of Pokemon I don't have might be too long haha.

Hi Cakesu,
I got a some pokemon and eggs for you if you want them as I offered. Is it ok if I pm you the details of what i have at the moment?

Hello ChaosPrime !

Nice, thanks in advance ! And I don't mind at all. :)

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
One question, i am really interested in some of those shiny pokes, how does the trade work? i read the rules etc but somehow i couldnt find anything about shop trade rules :)
and besides, the shiny Froakie it is the one pokemon i am hunting for all day long , only prob: its not male, i really wanted a male one :DD

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
One question, i am really interested in some of those shiny pokes, how does the trade work? i read the rules etc but somehow i couldnt find anything about shop trade rules :)
and besides, the shiny Froakie it is the one pokemon i am hunting for all day long , only prob: its not male, i really wanted a male one :DD

Hello!

For the shop you have to offer us something from our wishlist or of equal value to what you requesting.

Have a nice day!

Years
Oh, hey guys! haven't talked to you in a while! anyway, i would like to donate some high IV pokemon? is that okay? oh, and sorry, but i still need that hoppip! thankyou! I have to donate, A 4IV Adamant Honedge bred in a Dusk ball Female, with Shadow sneak and swords dance LV1, A 5IV Sneasel bred in a moon ball with four egg moves, and a 4IV HA Fletchling with Tailwind. Some of these, you might already have, so please tell me if you don't want them! thanks guys! oh, and im online and ready to trade when you are! FC 4442-2922-9836

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Oh, hey guys! haven't talked to you in a while! anyway, i would like to donate some high IV pokemon? is that okay? oh, and sorry, but i still need that hoppip! thankyou! I have to donate, A 4IV Adamant Honedge bred in a Dusk ball Female, with Shadow sneak and swords dance LV1, A 5IV Sneasel bred in a moon ball with four egg moves, and a 4IV HA Fletchling with Tailwind. Some of these, you might already have, so please tell me if you don't want them! thanks guys! oh, and im online and ready to trade when you are! FC 4442-2922-9836

Hello!
Thank you for your generous donation, I will take the Honedge and Sneal if that is okay with you, we already got plenty of fletchings. Do you still want that nidoran-M ? I tried trading you yesterday but you never accepted it. You can send the Hoppip to me too.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Is a shiny spinarak equal to your shiny Froakie?

Yes, but please fill this form for us to hack-check your pokemon before hand.

OT/ID:
Shiny?:
Nature:
IVs:
Pokeball:
Moveset:
Pkmn Region:
Ribbons (if any):
Pentagon?:
Date received:

Years
Hi, i'm interested in your Shiny Serperior, Shiny Venipede, and Shiny Rotom Wash. i have several Shinies to offer like Shiny Deino, Spring Deerling, Bronzor, Bagon, and Vullaby. let me know if some of them pick your interest. thanks in advance.
ar you guys still running the mystery eggs lottery? i'd like to apply for that too, if you wouldn't mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back