• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm interested in your shiny Noibat, I have a corocoro Charizard and or Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi

IF by chance you're interested in both, let me know

If not then I'll wait till I get some of my other events cloned and see what I can offer you then

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
I'm interested in your shiny Noibat, I have a corocoro Charizard and or Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi

IF by chance you're interested in both, let me know

If not then I'll wait till I get some of my other events cloned and see what I can offer you then

Hello Raestro !

We would be interested in your Jirachi in exchange,
Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand !

OT/ID:
Shiny?:
Nature:
IVs:
Pokeball:
Moveset:
Pkmn Region:
Ribbons (if any):
Pentagon?:
Date received:

Thanks !

Hi, i'm interested in your Shiny Serperior, Shiny Venipede, and Shiny Rotom Wash. i have several Shinies to offer like Shiny Deino, Spring Deerling, Bronzor, Bagon, and Vullaby. let me know if some of them pick your interest. thanks in advance.
ar you guys still running the mystery eggs lottery? i'd like to apply for that too, if you wouldn't mind.

Hello sater10 !

We do not have Serperior nor Rotom wash anymore sadly, Venipede is still available however.
In exchange, we would be interested in your Deino.

OT/ID:
Shiny?:
Nature:
IVs:
Pokeball:
Moveset:
Pkmn Region:
Ribbons (if any):
Pentagon?:
Date received:

As for the Mystery Eggs, sure you may have some as well.

Offering Timid BR Latios for shiny Noibat

Hello springszd, please be a little more patient as I haven't had the chance to have it cloned yet, it should be done soonish.

Thanks.

Hey I am interested in the Blissey and Milotic from your giveaway or which ever the two I wanted were

Hello Lrachelr5 !

We only offer to breed those at the moment, although there's a Milotic for grabs that I am to add to the shop since the other guy didn't claim it.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
OT/ID: WISHMKR 20043
Shiny?: Yes
Nature: Bashful
IVs: I believe they are 24/3/30/12/16/11
Pokeball: Regular pokeball
Moveset: Wish, confusion, rest
Pkmn Region: Hoenn
Ribbons (if any): None
Pentagon?: No
Date received: it doesn't have a date "met" if that's what you mean otherwise I received it a few months ago from a close friend who had the Pokémon Colosseum bonus disc in English and jpn, I have an Ageto Celibi as well from the same time

Years
Hello sater10 !

We do not have Serperior nor Rotom wash anymore sadly, Venipede is still available however.
In exchange, we would be interested in your Deino.

OT/ID: FireStarzz/64973
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Moveset:
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Thunder Fang
- Head Smash
Pkmn Region: ENG
Ribbons (if any): N/A
Pentagon?: Yes
Date received: Link Trade 12/3/2013

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
Hello there i would like to request a pokemon:

FC: 0791 1879 2190
IGN: Nadimo
Section : Breeding Box ( Box 1 )
Pokemon : Goomy
IVs : x/31/31/31/31/31
Nature : Modest
Ability : gooey
Nickname :Numelgon
Item (Battle Maison only) : Choice Specs
Pokerus:no

Thanks alot :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
Hello there i would like to request a pokemon:

FC: 0791 1879 2190
IGN: Nadimo
Section : Breeding Box ( Box 1 )
Pokemon : Goomy
IVs : x/31/31/31/31/31
Nature : Modest
Ability : gooey
Nickname :Numelgon
Item (Battle Maison only) : Choice Specs
Pokerus:no

Thanks alot :)

Welcome Nadimo97 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Can you confirm those are really the IVs you want? Usually you ignore the atk IV when you go for a modest pokemon.

Nadimo97

Peace be upon you and the mercy of God :)
Years
Welcome Nadimo97 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Can you confirm those are really the IVs you want? Usually you ignore the atk IV when you go for a modest pokemon.
Thank you very much and you are right i wanted 5 IV (-Attack) so it woud be 31/x/31/31/31/31 right ?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Alright I'll take the Milotic

Alright then, VM me whenever you're free to trade. :)

OT/ID: FireStarzz/64973
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Moveset:
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Thunder Fang
- Head Smash
Pkmn Region: ENG
Ribbons (if any): N/A
Pentagon?: Yes
Date received: Link Trade 12/3/2013

Thanks for filling this up !

We accept your offer and will let you know when your 'mon is ready !

OT/ID: WISHMKR 20043
Nature: Bashful
IVs: I believe they are 24/3/30/12/16/11
Pokeball: Regular pokeball
Moveset: Wish, confusion, rest
Pkmn Region: Hoenn
Ribbons (if any): None
Pentagon?: No
Date received: it doesn't have a date "met" if that's what you mean otherwise I received it a few months ago from a close friend who had the Pokémon Colosseum bonus disc in English and jpn, I have an Ageto Celibi as well from the same time

Thank you for filling it up.

The only thing that bothers me is its shininess actually, even PC states that it's almost impossible to have a legit one and I do know that it's from your close friend but they could have modified it and whatnot unless they soft reset it themselves and you're 100% sure they did. If that's the case I will accept it, otherwise I will just go with something else. >.<

Hey! how are you guys? I was wondering if you wanted a leftover from a breeding project? here's the details
1.%20smile.gif

Zubat - Female - Adamant - Friend ball - Inner focus - 5IVS (-SP.ATK) - Nicknameable

Hello TogeKisser !

That's really nice of you to offer that and we don't have a Zubat like that so, we'll gladly accept it if you really want us to. ^ ^

-------

Sorry for my late replies, I wasn't feeling good.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Thank you for filling it up.

The only thing that bothers me is its shininess actually, even PC states that it's almost impossible to have a legit one and I do know that it's from your close friend but they could have modified it and whatnot unless they soft reset it themselves and you're 100% sure they did. If that's the case I will accept it, otherwise I will just go with something else. >.<

He got it legit from the Pokémon Colosseum bonus disk, he's an avid collector to the point he buys multiple copies of pokemon games, even the japanese versions, I'm 100% positive he didn't just gen it, he'd sit there for hours-weeks if it meant the pokemon was legit.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 28, 2021
FC:5043-5588-0188
IGN: kumara
Section : Breeding Box 1
Pokemon : Snorunt
IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves : (i.e. Fire Fang, Thunder Fang...)
Tutor Moves (ORAS) : nope
TMs/HMs : return
Pokeball : dusk ball
Nature : impish
Ability : Moody
Nickname : nope
Item (Battle Maison only) : nope
Pokerus: Y

doesnt need to be shiny,am i asking too much?i hope not tho ,ehehe,thanks before :) ,didnt know this kind of forum existed ehehe

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
To everyone here, Cakesu is currently having some issues in her private life so she might not be as quick to reply and trade. I will be doing what I can to speed things up, but for now please be patient.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2018
FC:5043-5588-0188
IGN: kumara
Section : Breeding Box 1
Pokemon : Snorunt
IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves : (i.e. Fire Fang, Thunder Fang...)
Tutor Moves (ORAS) : nope
TMs/HMs : return
Pokeball : dusk ball
Nature : impish
Ability : Moody
Nickname : nope
Item (Battle Maison only) : nope
Pokerus: Y

doesnt need to be shiny,am i asking too much?i hope not tho ,ehehe,thanks before :) ,didnt know this kind of forum existed ehehe

Welcome Kumarachristian !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: I believe in the egg moves you just forgot to erase the moves Fire Fang and Thunder Fang? since snorung can't learn them.

ssj5goku5

Heard you like dem MUDKIPS!!!
Years
Hey, i'm looking for a shiny gastly. I don't care about anything else, no specific iv, ev, or nature. Just wanting it shiny if you can get me one. I have a few junk pokemon for trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back