• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

:Thé Mudkipbladér Fanclub:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Ya I saw fable when I was in vacation in sweden.. =D

na.. remember when she found me on facebook? hehe that's where I saw what she looks like..

Twinx

Years
    hey.. the closest thing we got to a picture of you was a drawing you showed us before =)
    do you have facebook so fable can track you down? :P

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Pancakes....
    I almost forgot... Is it okay if I do that tomorrow? I still gotta write a journal about it on dA. I'll upload them then and post them here to. 'kay?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh okay. I'll do my best to make the post as need as possible, then. =d

Ah, yes, I finished those lists. :3 the words now link to pretty pictures. XD Except for my pokemon.... 'cause those fit nicely. =o

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mind if I browse your FC for the ultimate Daisuke pic to request a banner with? ^^
    Bisous~

Twinx

Years
    salut mes deux filles préférée [lol don't hesitate to correct my grammatical errors xD]

Fable, how do you like the new and improved PC? =)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Tu veux écrire "préferées" pas sans "s" :P
    Eh.... I don't know if that was correct either XD

I think I can live with these upgrades..... the bookmarks and tags thingy keeps being annoying, but what the.. My profile is soo gorgeous I can certainly live with any small drawbacks this system has ^^
    Though.... this new friends thingy makes it more like Myspace and so... collecting friends and so on... gah, I didn't even use to write any friends in that list we had above the sigs before :S

Twinx

Years
    ya.. I always avoided that friends list.. but I guess you're obliged to have it now.. oh well...

Préférées it is.. gosh my french is getting rusty :P

Tags can be useful. Thought they look hideous.
    What are those bookmarks for? It's just some useless sites..

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Well first time I hop on here in a week or so and there is this new huge upgrade. The staff sure knows how to make it look awesome, but it's a little bit confusing at first for me ^^;; Profile function looks very nice though, perhaps it'll make up for the rather useless bookmarks feature.

So, how has everyone been? =D Today my mentor took me apart for the 3rd time this week (he seems obsessed about my results...while I'm like 'fun, anyting else?' xP) but other than that it was a great day.

Also Kippy, glad to see you managed to create redirect links in your signature. Say for yourself, much easier than the <br/> stuff ne?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You forgot an s at the end of préférées. =3

Hiya, Fable, no I don't mind, go ahead and snag whatever pic you want. :3
    Hello, DC. =)
    I like it, I like it very much. =D

And what do you think of my new way of listing? xD

Oops, missed a bit. XD
    I like the new profile stuff, bookmarks and tags, I don't think I'll ever use them. XD
    Yeah, it's better without the <br> thing. XD

Twinx

Years
    I believe you and beachy are setting a new trend:
    DN Angel Family Pictures =) It's cool kippy.. it's cool.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    DN Angel is the best, so why not use them. XD

Although my picture are not completely DN Angel themed. =) They're more Mudkipblader's-bishies themed; XD

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Hay seems someone here went on a picture hunt at animepaper yesterday ;P

There is this new 'Social Groups' feature that is basically like the 'Other Clubs' section...wonder if it'll replace that section later on.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    You got it right, Hayata, you got it right. =)

I hope not... I still won't be the completely the same, right? =o

Twinx

Years
    I think they shouldn't let anyone make a social group. I just saw a bunch of random groups that I'm sure no one will join.

Maybe it should be that only the popular clubs in the OC can have a social group.. it would be much more organized that way..

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Actually they created OC when they closed the previous "Social Groups" for lack of members XD;

I don't think it will be closed now.

Back