• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] Thanks for the [3DS] Memories

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm definitely sad to see the end of the 3DS era. This handheld did a lot for me over the years - saw me through a lot of bad times. But! I'm as enthusiastic as ever to see the Switch take on this legacy. Nintendo is doing great work so the future of the Switch looks really promising!

Still, the 3DS served honorably. RIP.

Cid

Years
  • RIP the 3DS. You will always be alive as my most beloved handheld. We had some great times. Even though you literally make me sick when I play you too much. I still appreciate your great library and the games that I've played (and yet to finish).

Here's hoping your and the Wii U's spiritual successor, the Nintendo Switch, carries on your legacy.

Back