• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Thanks, PC!

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    PC's given me the opportunity to make new friends and get to know people who I'd otherwise never have gotten a chance to associate with. It's also helped me be more confident in myself, as weird as that might seem. I really am thankful for this site, and for that reason, I always have the feeling that I'm in debt to it. =D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    It's given me something to do in my Pokemon games again in the form of challenges other than a Nuzlocke, also a couple of friends that I talk to once in a blue moon.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Like most people, PC was the place I met some of the best people. I met some of my friends back in '06 and '07 and they're still in my life and I'll always be grateful for that :)

Back