• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That damn signature!

Years
  • It's not a terrible issue; some are annoying but not terrible. Although I do enjoy PC more with signatures turned off. So maybe it is after all. o_O;

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i wish i could edit every signature to my liking.
    in fact, i kind of used to do that on another forum that i don't go on anymore. :|

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Nope, if anything I end up admiring most people's signatures rather then staring down any flaws. ¬__¬ Plus most people change out their signature's regularly so it's never anything to get too distracted by, it's just temporary~

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Kind of, but I usually just find another thread and completely forget about it. XD If they choose to have a crap signature, it's up to them. And yes I know my signature isn't much to rave about either.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I just ignore it. I do know my sig is frustrating to those whose computers can't read symbols/foreign language.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I usually don't care but if there is one that really annoys me to the limit, I just put them in the Ignore List.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Yes, I do. Sometimes, I see a signature and wonder how that person finds it sig-worthy, and would even dare put it up in public. ><

Years
  • There are a lot that I dislike, but oh well.

A surprising amount of people hate mine.
    Guess what...
    It isn't changing.

*Read my About Me for more information*

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Not unless they're huge and obnoxious. But I hate seeing a messy signature with bad grammar.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Only occasionally, and it's when they're way to big or have annoying images but on the whole, no I don't mind peoples signatures.

Sarah Paliner

:: Zetsubou no Carnival ::
    Years
  • The only signature that bothers me is my own (this one as well as my main account's)...and I'm sure it bothers many other people too xP

Yggdra

.:Do you believe in destiny?:.
    Years
  • Only the ones with screwed up grammar.

I always hate sigs. like that.

Or ones with a bajillion pics that somehow fit the 500x300 limit. Or ones with a ton of animated pics that slow your computer down.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't like signatures with different colors all around,those dragon eggs, & low quality images,yup I'm picky when it comes to those.

Back