• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That damn signature!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Do u ever get annoyed when u see certain signatures on PC and wish is was different , you could edit it for them, or just plain hate it!?

I do all of the time XD

Bay

Years
    Nah. It's the person's signature, they can do what they want with it (as long as it's appropriate and all that jazz). :)

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Nah I don't mind, they can do what they want with it :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    occasionally, if their formatting is atrocious.

I especially hate it when they put img tags around a file directory from their own computer like:

That damn signature!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes, I hate many people's signatures. Buuut I try to ignore them since nothing can be done :[

Years
    I guess my only annoyance is when a BBCode is broken and they dont notice it - it just seems weird to me because I make sure my signature is how I want it to be before saving it. I love the preview button.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    The ones with tons of images bother me a bit, though they usually end up getting disabled before I get to see them.

Aside from that signatures in general don't bother me much since they can do whatever they want with it as long as it complies with the rules.

Vie

Years
    Everyone shows their character in a signature, so I don't mind. Its just a personal thing.

Cid

Years
    I agree that it's not something to mind, yet I still get annoyed at extremely distracting (in terms of clutter, content, format or whatever) sigs. Not that annoyed as to utter "damn," though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've just gotten so accustomed to seeing signatures I dislike that I don't really notice anymore. Only once in a while will one stand out so much that I'd want to change it. (I always resist the temptation though. D:)

Usually I just dislike a signature a lot if I preferred someone's old sig and they change to a new one I don't like as much.

Back