• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012

TF2 is very difficult to give up on, yeah. Especially now that I have so many friends that I've made through my regular server. <_<

Well, only one SD map is out. It's so easy to troll as a gunslinger engineer, too. I protected the lift sooo easily from the other team by just placing it right at the top spot. I don't mind Doomsday, though. It could definitely use some more work.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
The countdown to see when my signature will be reownder....i hope it wont though O_O.

Years

Hi guys, I was gone for a bit.

Nice to see some mods finally posting outside of their specialty sections, especially Logiedan.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I've never had the desire/opportunity to really play TF2. I rented TOB for the 360, but most of my time was spent playing Portal :V Seems like it has a rather large cult following though these days ovo;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I'm correct, TF = Team Fortress? If yes then there was a pretty big TF cosplay group at Megacon this year.

Years

Some people think my signatures look great... until you notice I haven't been using that fancy stuff called CSS.

I accidentally unveiled a new theme featuring the Apple Logo last night when the whole Fake Hikari thing was going on.

Maybe Nica might dump more emblems on me... there's something she likes about Hikari, guess it's because I have influence in my posts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

People can have good signature without the use of CSS. Those who think otherwise are ignorant.

Years

Tara's right, I can pull off great CSS-free sigs.

Maybe Counterfeit got jealous and wanted to be Hikari to see if she can make Hikari laugh.

Hikari loves to give Genwunners a slap in the face. Cos this is one of my fave Genwunner-related quotes:

Get your Gen 1 nostalgia out of my face.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Nee, you'd be correct about TF being Team Fortress. And I wholeheartedly agree with the CSS statement: is not a necessary thing. At all.

It's 2am. I should probably sleep at some point tonight before I wake up at 8:30 again despite me wishing desperately to sleep longer :x

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Erm... I meant signatures in general. Wasn't talking about yours or anyone else's in specific.

Yeah I should probably consider getting some sleep myself soon haha.

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
Years
  • Seen Aug 17, 2016

Well hello guys >__> say ima be more active then disssapear....sounds like sosmethin id do

what you guys conversing about now-signatures
........i should change mine
should also change avi

cos there are awesosme ones out there :D

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024

Do you play games on your computer with a controller, or is the receiver on your 360 broken?
The former, but I only play with a controller if the game is a console port, generally speaking.

Otherwise I use keyboard & mouse.

Last edited:
Years

I've still got a hangover from that Fake Hikari scam.

I ended up pulling an all-nighter... how silly of me.

One thing that bothers me... GENWUNNERS. Yeah, those Pokefans who think the Original 151 is the best. You are apparently wrong, Genwunners cos Hikari wants to slap you for hating on newer generations.

This is sure to make you laugh:

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
The former, but I only play with a controller if the game is a console port, generally speaking.

I'm an anti-keyboardist, so I use a controller and map the computer keys on the regular buttons using a program XD

Unless it's absolutely mandatory to use a mouse.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I don't know what a genwunner is.

I just prefer to use the controller so I can sit on my bed and use the projector instead of sitting and my desk with a monitor, mouse & keyboard. :P

You're in the wrong position for the surround sound too, if you don't. Haha.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2012

Oh, okay. I was gonna say you're crazy if you always use a controller.
I'm an anti-keyboardist, so I use a controller and map the computer keys on the regular buttons using a program XD

Unless it's absolutely mandatory to use a mouse.
You on the other hand are crazy, Went. :P

Years
I don't know what a genwunner is.

You need Hikari to tutor you... don't ya?

A Genwunner is a term to describe a Pokemon fan who only brags about the Original 151 Pokemon, the first 3 Pokemon games (Red/Blue/Yellow) and anything 1st Gen related.

They also inflict hate on fans of newer Generations.

Genwunners have spawned several memes on the internet, particularly on Pokememes.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
You on the other hand are crazy, Went. :P

I'm sorry, but I have been using controllers for as long as I can remember and I find them easier to use than a keyboard XD Also I can lay back and not be close to the screen!

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'm in the same boat as Went. For one, I use a laptop so a mouse is pretty much nonexistent for me, and two... I am and have always been a console gamer, so even if I try and play a game on the computer I try and see if I can hook a 360 (or on the rare occasion, a ps3) controller first :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back