• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabri

m8
Years
...looking at old posts and VMs and such, as well as the old Facebook stuff just makes me want to burn it all and kick my own ass for being such an idiot back then.

Seriously, what the hell was in my head when I wrote some of that stuff?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years

At least you're starting near the end of the week, Ryukaa! Lucky! Anyways, I just finished studying for a large exam I have on Tuesday. I think I'm ready. :3

Years

Well, good luck dude. I actually tested supporter colors on you.

And yeah, not being able to access my computer means I'll be stuck with this forumset for two weeks, thankfully I wasn't stuck with one I hated.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Wait when is the 2012 in Review thing over? I kind of want to submit something since supportership would be a nice PC anniversary gift. (Mine's February 23) hint hint

Gabri

m8
Years
Supportership should make you happy for the fact that you donated and are helping with the server costs. Not because you get all these fancy perks and an italic blue username.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I don't know about anyone else, but to me, openly asking if someone else could pay money so they could have a blue badge and larger avatar feels... really rude.

Dunno, maybe I'm just old-fashioned.

Last edited:

Gabri

m8
Years
It's something that happens with a lot of people. I don't want to cause trouble - just throwing my point around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back