• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Coming back here to spread happiness due to announcement of B2W2. Seriously guys you'll love them. ;;

This is the greatest change Game Freak has ever thought of :3

Years

Guys, do you think Julian Assange, the guy I oh so hate, resembles Zero Kiryu from Vampire Knight?

Spoiler:

I see the resemblance, with the bleached hair and the dark personality.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

...XD

Guys I was right. :333 This is very good news (being right that is). If I'm right about that, well...

Nothing is impossible!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Too many Chinese references in this thread, what about Japanese?!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Omg you're right. XDD

Okay this is definitely the China supporting thread. :3

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • B2/W2

Just found out the "big news" from Pokémon Smash. Um, WOW. WOW. :cer_laugh: I definitely wasn't expecting this. Instead of a singular third "Gray" Version OR a "random-color-name" third version, we have TWO THIRD VERSIONS?! (excluding the whole Japanese Red-Green-Blue-Yellow Version ordeal). And now we have two Kyurem "Formes" instead of just one "Reshiram"/"Zekrom" Kyurem fusion that was being rumored. @_@ Well, at least the existence Ice Burn and Freeze Shock make a lot more sense now. W00t; finally I can look at Kyurem's official artwork and start saying "Kyurem" instead of "Kyuremu"... -.-

The awkward moment when you're the next poster after a music video of an '80s pop rock song that has a singing and dancing Abe Lincoln statue and a crowd of people running away from a giant pair of dice.

:cer_laugh:

BLACK 2 AND WHITE 2 YOU GUYS.

UNCREATIVE NAME, COOL GAME.

This.

Coming back here to spread happiness due to announcement of B2W2. Seriously guys you'll love them. ;;

This is the greatest change Game Freak has ever thought of :3

I'm really hoping that I'll enjoy these new games. :D Ugh, I was set on siding with just plain old Kyurem, but now I have to choose again between Reshiram!Kyurem and Zekrom!Kyurem. >.<

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

IF WE CAN MAKE TINY NEUTRO-THINGIES GO FASTER THAN LIGHT THAN WE CAN MAKE ANOTHER POKEMON GAME.

...and this...

Meanwhile, on some relevant Chinese products.

Spoiler:

:cer_laugh:

Too many Chinese references in this thread, what about Japanese?!

Uh...Poketto Monsutā Burakku Tsū & Howaito Tsū DATTEBAYO~! :cer_boogie:
    ofahwp.jpg

*heads off to learn more about B2W2 - WOW THAT IS SUCH A WEIRD ABBREVIATION*

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Interestingly enough fenyx, a lot of B/W's old regulars have come back. XD MRAS has been around basically all the time (and Bluerang) but I saw posts from Boarbeque and Reshiram Man too, plus someone else (I can't remember when you got started there but I'm sure you'd at least remember them or read about them etc). It's nice to see the old faces back at the announcement of new games :33

Also, we're having an Autumn Unova Festival again soon. :3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Nope :(

I can barely remember my old regulars tbh. Well, I sorta can. I'd like to see a few more of them return for the news. ;; I remember their themes but not really their usernames unless they posted a lot... XD;

Ummm I know King Gumball existed there, and uhh, austy (neither have posted ;;) UM, oh yeah Landorus was also posting, also someone who was a regular back then. Hmmm yeah those are all I can remember for now.

Hopefully more return to jog my memory! It's like a B/W forum reunion. OH YEAH WE NEED DERK TOO.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Interestingly enough fenyx, a lot of B/W's old regulars have come back. XD MRAS has been around basically all the time (and Bluerang) but I saw posts from Boarbeque and Reshiram Man too, plus someone else (I can't remember when you got started there but I'm sure you'd at least remember them or read about them etc). It's nice to see the old faces back at the announcement of new games :33

Also, we're having an Autumn Unova Festival again soon. :3

Hopefully more return to jog my memory! It's like a B/W forum reunion. OH YEAH WE NEED DERK TOO.

LOL yeah; I remember some of those names. Yay that the BW subforum is booming yet again! :D You'll probably see me posting there as well very soon. XD Ugh, there are so many interesting threads on the front page already just by skimming it! And with the amount of text I usually have in each post, it'll probably take me weeks to articulate all of my thoughts, not to mention that my mind is still buzzing with excitement from the B2W2 announcement!

You are? Yay! :cer_boogie: That BW Autumn Festival event was actually a very entertaining activity when I participated in it the first time minus that darn Deerling jerk who kept fleeing; I hope I'll have ample time to partake it in again!

I'm hungry, but I also want to watch Mirai Nikki.

Should I risk getting disgusted by what I might see while eating...?

Oh, it can't be that bad-

*does Google Search of "Mirai Nikki"*
    *sees random skulls in an image*
    Ok...
    *sees the genres of the show on Wikipedia*
    Oh... :x
    *sees Mirai Nikki Opening 1, "Küsö Mesorogiwi"*
    OH. 0_0

...Admittedly, the opening is a bit catchy...in a...surreal...sort of way..? I say go for it; I bet it might even "enhance" the experience...somehow.

Finally, I just learned that Meloetta got inconscipously "revealed" on the same day as the B2W2 announcement. Its official artwork (so far) makes it look a bit better compared to its in-game sprite. A bit weird that it's a legendary Pokemon, yet it might be getting Demoted To Extra by initially appearing in a Pikachu short. I found these two gems while briefly browsing a thread on Bulbagarden:

Infinity Mk-II of Bulbagarden said:
    Hi guys I am Meloetta an--LOOK AT ME. I AM KYUREM! I SHALL PRESENT YOU DIRECT SEQUELS, STARRING MY ALTERNATE FORMS! MY FORMS APPEAR IN THE MOVIE TOO! ISN'T THIS GREAT?! THIS IS THE SOLE REASON YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS DAY! THE ONE EVENT YOU WILL BE ANTICIPATING!;_______;

Source

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

I've certainly seen more horrific shows than Mirai Nikki, but it has its fair share of severed limbs, orphan murder, gang rapes and fourteen year old homicidal maniacs.

It's a really good death-game type of series though. Very enjoyable.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

THAT SPY AIN'T ONE A' US!
    THAT SPY IS NOT ONE OF OUR'S!
    AH HYRO IFVA PHY!
    THAT SPY'S A BLOODY TRAITOR!
    SPY IS- NOT OUR SPY!
    THAT SPY'S ONE OF THEM!
    ZE SPY IS A DOUBLE AGENT!
    THAT SPY'S AN ENEMY!
    It seems I am not the only Spy.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years

It's a sixth sense you have to grow. Knowing who's slower than who, choke points where you can sneak up on people, when to backstab who, prioritzing, when it's time to bust out the cloak, when it's time to bust out the revolver, when it's time to switch disguises, where to stand when disguised and the knife you're using.

All factors.

Also, Black Rose 4 lyfe.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back