• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024

I used to have pet ducks, they're awesome but they crap everywhere.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

MOVING RIGHT ALONG THEN.

DUCKS.

250px-Bucephala-albeola-010.jpg

http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/5/53/054Psyduck.png
http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/4/4b/580Ducklett.png

:cer_laugh: Hilarious post, PIXY GUY. Don't forget PSYCHIC DUCKS, DUCKS WITH "BIG PECS", and DUCK TAPE!

OH WHOA..."duck" tape is apparently an actual synonym for duct tape..I thought that was just a branding name decision. 0_0

(yeah...my Internet browser is being crappy right now, so the pictures won't post properly T_T)

I used to have pet ducks, they're awesome but they crap everywhere.

:cer_laugh:

Last edited:

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I've got some of what the blue ranger's having.

It's totally medicinal.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
Hidden Leaves!

THERE ARE DUCKS ON CANADIAN MONEY.

WEIRDOS.

Eh? My good sir, these people beg to differ - it's a Swad-Loon, Canada's national bird! Although it looks a bit "loony"; all by its lonesome, and everyone knows that Braviary --er, the Bald Eagle is so much cooler!

nwh8o6.png

Is the blue rangers visor meant to be that suspicious looking?

:cer_laugh: Wow, so you "noticed"; too, huh? Well, Lava Cookie for you, I guess. XD

It's a Japanese thing. I don't really watch Power Rangers Samurai. :U

Yeah - to elaborate, it's supposed to represent mizu, the kanji/term for "water"; in Japanese, as the Blue Samurai Ranger (Shinken Blue in the original version) controls water as his element. I remember that some people on Rangerboard were once discussing whether the Blue Ranger's helmet would even be censored somehow in the U.S. or whether the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger footage would even be used at all, because of concerns the Blue Samurai Ranger's visor resembles imagery of a "certain recreational leaf". >.> I personally didn't notice it at first until people took the time out to mention it (the exact same thing happened to me regarding Palkia's "head" and its suggestive imagery).

I don't think the costume designers necessarily intended the kanji visor to look that "suspicious", but I guess there weren't many other ways that they could use the mizu kanji on the helmet without it looking like more of a hindrance of a visor. But you never know with kids' shows these days. :< Nevertheless, I never thought the Blue Ranger's visor would raise this much "suspicion" on the interwebz. XD

Similarly, some people think that the Yellow Samurai Ranger's visor's kanji ( tsuchi, meaning "earth" in Japanese) suggests imagery of a gravestone with a cross symbol. Again, I didn't notice this either until people mentioned it...

im just so tired and i wanna throw up.... got some medicina for me anyone?

I've got some of what the blue ranger's having.

It's totally medicinal.

:cer_laugh: For some reason, I feel like I want to sig that to go along with my signature's current Power Rangers Samurai image. XD

Last edited:
Years

I'm not a huuuuge fan of the animation style in the Tales of the Abyss animation. I mean... it's good but it's not great. It's probably because it was an actual series and not an OVA. It's kind of the reason why I'm glad that Symphonia became an OVA and not a full blown series despite less episodes. Quality > Quantity. I never actually watched all of Abyss' animation. Just a little bit.

IDK, I like the fact that it's a series since you know, I get to project what I was playing through and be liek "Oh I remember that" And "Hey it took Jade 3 attacks in game to kill the Liger Queen not one!"

Oh hi Counterfeit, I was looking at the first posts in some of the old TCTI's and was like "I wonder how those old members are nowadays?"

But yeah it's nice to see old faces. Sometimes I think about how it was like during 2009 and all that good stuff.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

I JUST GOT SAW WHAT COUNTERFEIT SAW.

AHAHAHAAAA.

IT LOOKS LIKE MARIJUANA.

Lava Cookie for you, too, then!

Dragon Ball is the worst thing ever.

"Right on my uub?" Wow...stark contrast to Vegeta, indeed (long ago, during uncut Dragon Ball Z on Toonami [R.I.P.], Vegeta said "Darn you, Kakarot!" while in ape form. *I don't curse, so, uh...switch the "r" in darn with an "m" and you get the word that was actually said* -.-). One of the few instances that I heard cursing like that on Cartoon Network...

I wonder what Funimation's "uncut" DVDs did with the dialogue in the scene in the video above (provided that's actually in Dragon Ball Z and not GT; I'm not sure).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
have no idea who's still here though, it's like joining a new forum.

I am. idk why though, this place is the crazies thread. :( Went's the craziest.

I also see Gav posted. I expect him to post five times a week from now on as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back