• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I haven't seen my father in a looong time, so Father's Day is kind of...meh.

Years

We don't do much for fathers or mothers day here. Just a quick gift before going on with our lives, aha. But hooray for loafing about on a Sunday! More Mario Kart later, I guess.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Still trying to think of something creative to do for my father. >->

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

If you go into the full reply instead of quick you'll never double post.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Good morning! Argentina is going down the crapper! Luckily I'll get to run away from the sinking ship in two weeks :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I'm planning to go to Europe but boyfriend is really into England/Ireland and I'm really into France...kink in the plans!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

It's so weird when you live somewhere that a lot of people see as a tourist destination...like I visit Atlantic City and New York all the time and they're just a part of living around here but people see them as "LET'S DO NEW YORK FOR 5 DAYS" and it's so strange.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back