• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Strangely, I found the PWT easier on Challenge Mode

Still got ROFLStomped by Cynthia and Lance, although I could beat Steven and Green and hold my own against Red for more than one turn

Stupid dragons and lack of easy Lapras...

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I have wallets within wallets to confuse pickpockets

I keep my money in my panties because reasons

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Somewhat relevant: my boss just walked in and asked specifically the three women (me and two interns) sitting in a room otherwise full of men..."So ladies, have you read 50 Shades of Grey?"

UH.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

The two other women and I looked at each other and laughed and said no and she told us how she read it just because she thought she was the only woman in America that hadn't and that she can't believe it's going to be made into a movie. I have feels on that subject, but not ones I want to share with my boss.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back