• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Stora storstan! Gamla Stan är fint och så, men nu blev jag sugen på att någong gång uppleva firande i någon mindre ort. Ett gäng nära vänner, ingen hög musik, bara träden och stjärnorna!

My exact location was and is of course very, VERY classified, as well. ;P
    Åh, vi har hög musik i småstäderna också, ska du veta 8)

There are at least three roleplaying swedes, from time to time, and pokey. And then I have no clue xD

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Men det är svårt att snacka med folk när det är för hög musik. D:

Actually, everyone who claims to be from Sweden on this site are faking it. Including me.

Last edited:
    Years
    223920. I am that unusual subspecies of American human known as the Minnesotan. The Minnesotan is resilient to cold weather, but loves to talk/whine about it. The Minnesotan also talks funny and is generally overly polite, using phrases like "that's different" to describe things they don't like but don't want to let on that they don't like, and will also hold a door open for you even if you're over 20 feet away from the door. The Minnesotan has a tendency to wear coats in the fall as soon as the temperature drops below 50F, but can be found wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and flip-flops the instant it gets above 30F in the spring. The Minnesotan will refuse to wear gloves unless it is below 0F outside with a -10F windchill.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    223921. I am that unusual subspecies of American human known as the Minnesotan. The Minnesotan is resilient to cold weather, but loves to talk/whine about it. The Minnesotan also talks funny and is generally overly polite, using phrases like "that's different" to describe things they don't like but don't want to let on that they don't like, and will also hold a door open for you even if you're over 20 feet away from the door. The Minnesotan has a tendency to wear coats in the fall as soon as the temperature drops below 50F, but can be found wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and flip-flops the instant it gets above 30F in the spring. The Minnesotan will refuse to wear gloves unless it is below 0F outside with a -10F windchill.
    I like the sound of this. Where can I get my own Minnesotan?

Years
    They are not much different from us. You might have one among your relatives.

Alternatively, just catch one when they travel back to whatever country their ancestors came to Minnesota from. technically, a plurality of us are German ancestry, but Swedish and Norwegian claims of ancestry follow immediately afterward in the list, and it's pretty popular among Minnesotans to take vacations in their "ancestral" lands, particularly the towns those ancestors were recorded as hailing from

Fun fact: there's a small town in Minnesota that claims mostly Danish ancestry and heritage that still has its streets named in Danish.

In the magical land called Minnesota.

Don't ask me how to get there though.

Just past the land of beer, cheese, and brats, really. Alternatively, north of the lands that reek of corn.

Yukari

I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as Antarctica. It's a myth, just like Atlantis and Canada.

Also, wow. We just dropped down 200,000.

I blame Poke. He must have planned this for years.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Sticky has so much more elegant swedish than I do.

Also Went did you not see my fab report.

OH NO I DOUBLE POSTED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back