• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Hah, it's fine

Two girlfriends, one boyfriend, several platonic relationships....twas most glorious

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Sounds like a lot of fun.

I just studied. And eventually got the best grades of all the kids in my year. I got 1000€ as a prize for that.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Fun for some, sure

*casually uses a human as a surfboard and clotheslines another*

WHOOOOO!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

...Oh yeah, I got a scholarship when I graduated, too. One of five people or so.

T'was a gift card worth like 300SEK. School obviously had better things to waste money on. :P

I still haven't used that bloody gift card. Keep forgetting I have it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Hard to invest a a gift card :3

I should invest some of my de facto money, however. I've got some funds going, but that's still money and so it's still losing value as we speak.

is investing in gold still cool? I would assume so, I doubt Earth's gold reserves are growing.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Meh gold has the issue of being amazingly unstable. Gold is just for apocalyptic nerds and countries.

Blue chip stocks are far safer and gives you more frequent returns. Gold is exactly the same but more random.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Better learn to play Poker, or you'll be on the losing end of a strip run...

hohoho...

YES

I FINALLY NINJA'D POKIE

FEELS GOOD

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Learned about Blue chip stocks in 9th grade. [redacted, probably shouldn't be talking about this]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back