• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

I don't care about current events. Just let me be 80 so I can get away with more.

Spoiler:

Years

I looked up how many posts the admins have made in this section all time. Excluding Went, they've made a total of 249 posts in Forum Games. Including Went, they've made 15,552 posts here. I find this to be really sad.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I just got a tab open so I can go and buy my pills in any pharmacy for the next year with a discount without having to ask my doctor for more every month. Woo!

And those are interesting numbers, but I wouldn't be so surprised. After all, I started my PC career modding this forum, and most admins rarely post... anywhere.

Years

I didn't even you modded this section, I had assumed you modded what's now D&D since that's where you put most of your threads nowadays.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024

Geez, it feels like it was a decade ago when I used to mod Graphics & Photography, and Other Entertainment. Each of which got name changes & repurposing to their current state (Art & Design, Culture & Media), while I was modding them. Game Development also changed a lot while I modded it.

They're all much the same now, but again, it feels like a long time ago!

Ivysaur

Years
  • Nope. I started modding this and Pokémon Trivia (like Tara, essentially) and then got Advance Generation games.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Ahh, good times when PT was Funtime in Pokéland and FG was Other Trivia.

Also I was paired with Christos ahahaha

Years

The thing I used only had screenshots of the Forum Leaders page before you got modded and after you got promoted.

Ivysaur

Years
  • that guy [TCTI v 8]

Describe everything that is going on in this picture.

Ahh, good old computing times. How much things have changed in my bookmarks tab.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

Hey Went I got promoted

Describe everything that is going on in this picture.

Fish
    Evil Popcorn
    Spanish Mahjong
    Serebii Staff
    PiKasnAp
    Green and yellow, green and yellow, green and yellow...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back