• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

An old forum I was on had a nice system, because it automatically denied you from updating your signature if the picture was too big.

Years

The only thing with that was you could only have one image in your signature. But the member there got by fine with that restriction.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sleep sounds good right about now but at the same time I don't want to sleep yet because I will not have any free time until tomorrow night when I do go to sleep.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's midnight here and I have a long day tomorrow. Need to take my car to the shop fairly early and hope that whatever is wrong with it can be fixed before I have to be at work because there's no way I'm relying on my mom to bring me to work or allow me to have her car to drive there tomorrow. Not after what happened tonight.

Years

That sucks D: I hope you can get it fixed. I personally have no plans for tomorrow, so I'm just going to sleep until noon like I usually do.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

mmm yeah. My car is a pile of junk so what happened is honestly not surprising haa. But really I'm hoping tomorrow at work will be okay not so much my car

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

I'm going to this played called Fogo de Chão tomorrow for my 'birthday' dinner. It's a brazillian meat buffet. So sexy.

Years

Wow, I didn't even realize it was your birthday on Wednesday. We've gone to the same place for my birthday for about 4 or 5 years in a row, but that place closed, so I don't know what we will do this year.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years

For about the past 25+ years every year we've been going to the same pizza place at the beginning of every February because half of our family was born in February. The pizza place was kinda like Chuck E Cheese but the games are better and the food isn't total crap. And at the end of last year they closed down. So sad.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Some awfully lovely people started playing music at 7 AM I love them and I'd like to hug them around their throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back