• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Yeh, I considered it for all of five seconds some time ago. Can't really see the merit. After all, a lot of things in life are only enjoyable because we have finite time to enjoy them.

So yeah, I wouldn't want to. Though I don't particularly want the wonders of old age, but eh. I don't really worry about being old as much as I used to. Partially because I realized that us as old people will be drastically different than pretty much any other old people in history due to what we grew up with. I like to think that we'll have game reviewing great-grandpappies and Elite esports grandmothers. We probably won't look the same as them, either. I fully expect being old to be fun.

Yukari

Yeah that is an interesting thought.

But... I don't want to be old. ;-; Maybe that'll change though idk

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

I've been getting better at cooking recently. Since I've basically been living alone after I got back from JP.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back