• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

Try me.

I have a hostage.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Yukari

...Well I have never made anything less than an A this year. So I must be doing really bad. :c

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Got Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Super, the sequel to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Z (all thanks to income). Against my better judgement.

Don't think there's much else that was released this year that I want. I'd say Rocket League, HDN Re3, and Xenoblade X about cover it. RL and HDN can wait for the Christmas sale, and I imagine X I'll get next year, despite February already being highly corrosive and wallet-melting.

Being a gamer is fun.

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
    Years

I am the Sync who once held a four-point-oh
    now the Sync who would rather have a life, you know

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I got an aggregate 9.3/10 from my Baccalaureate years and my university access exams, and then I got to actual university and finished my two degrees with an average grade of 7.49 so... yeah.

Akiba

Years

I stopped going for a 4.0 recently because
    1. I was getting around 3 hours of sleep every night
    2. My undergrad college already accepted me (and a year early at that)

Magnet school is a whole different world from regular high school. Imagine the AP classes you have. Now, make them twice as hard and mandatory. And then add another 45-minute period to the schedule (that's right, 8 periods). That's a magnet school.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years

Gonna be real, Sync; I don't think you (specifically you) need a good school to succeed. Especially a good high school.

You pretty much already have the skills to pay the bills, can't see many colleges not accepting you, anyway. Or employers, for that matter.

Speaking of, where are you going to college?

Akiba

Years

UMD. Considering the strange path I'm taking (graduating a year early), it's a pretty sick deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back