• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That Pokemon!

Years
    In every 4th Gen game I played I always used Staraptor on my team cos it's strong, fast and it even gets Close Combat!

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
    Years
    I tend to vary it up a lot, but for what it counts Eeveelutions seem to be on my team where available. Pretty broad, but I honestly don't know what else to put. ;_;

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Well i tend to find myself pulling towards, the Politoed or Poliwrath, Mamoswine, Houndoom. There generally my Pokemon team staples.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2013
    Eh, I try to keep my party well-rounded, type-wise.
    But I frequently choose Breloom and Ninetales, and I avoid Normal-types like the plague.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I almost always end up using Kadabra one way or another :x

Mithel_Celestia

Alluring Illusion
    Years
    Mightyena. If there is one found in the Version I'm playing, I catch one. Also, I catch any kind of Canid Pokemon that are found in-game.

rayan.b

i like cinnamon :)
    Years
    i tend to use kingdra a lot, since crystal till now but not the same one. i use kingdra all the time as a wild card in my steel mono team XD

i like cinnamon :)

Years
    In earlier generations, specifically before the DPPt releases, I almost always had Arcanine as a fire Pokemon in my party. After that, it was always Gible and Shinx.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    I find myself using Arbok a lot. Like, if you can catch Ekans in whatever game I happen to be playing, then I use it on my team.

I guess it's just because you can catch it pretty early on in most of the games. So like, it's usually the first wild pokemon I come across that I really like.

Back