• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That Pokemon!

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • Do you have a certain Pokemon that you find yourself using all the time? It could be a specific Pokemon that you keep transferring throughout all your games or a certain type of Pokemon that you use on all your teams.

For some reason I find a Sceptile on all my different teams, and I've used several Dragonites too, but never a specific Pokemon.

Years
  • Pretty much any Ghost Pokemon that I can find in-game. I've never really transferred one Pokemon throughout all my games, but I do tend to get Pokemon like Haunter/Gengar a lot. With Black/White, it was kind of sad since there were no Ghastly in the main game, but I found Litwick and Golett and was happy haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    A always catch a pidgey at the start of the game, if not a pidgey than usually a taillow or starly etc.

Starsprite

This is how we live!
    Years
    • Age 26
    • TN
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    Crobat. Every time I need to add an extra Pokemon to a team I use Crobat. It's not my favorite Pokemon, or the Pokemon I most enjoy using, but it always winds up on my team anyways.

I guess I must have a soft spot for it somewhere.

LinooneFriend

Pokefriend
    Years
  • Empoleon, I have it on 2 of my three games and it's always on my main team. PIPS, on my platinum team, is in the lv 50 range. I'm working on challenging the sinnott league with him. Emma, on my heartgold team is in the lv 70 range. I'm working on beating my friend (who cheats) with her. I got Emma from my friend and I use her for breeding sometimes.

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    I don't transfer in any Pokemon, but I tend to use Alakazam whenever it's available.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I wish it was Grovyle, but I just use whatever is around. Somehow I always go with the starter most effective to the most gyms. So usually it's water, but in Gen IV I used Turtwig and in Gen V I used Tepig.

Point is, I go with the flow.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I use Persian in every game it's available, but Platinum's really the only time I imported Persian into a game where it's not normally found (but I might do the same if I get B2/W2). Otherwise, I have to make do with an alternate cat Pokemon if Persian isn't available, but I don't like doing that :/

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • Whenever it's available I always have a Brelooom on my team, although he isn't available much. I have traded one over once or twice.

Back