• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"That'll be 800" Nope "Stop Thief!"

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
  • That's the best way I could put that title, but in PMD; all of the games, there are these annoying things called Kecleon stalls, I'm sure we've all felt the attacks of those awful horrid amazingly fast/strong Kecleons.

So,

Did you ever successfully rob a Kecleon store?

Have you ever recruited one of these green beauties?

Have you ever defeated one of these ugly green monsters?

I've stolen plenty of times, usually I just use the Trawl Orb near the stairs trick.

I've recruited only 1, and that was in PMD; 1, It was the most hardest thing I've ever done.

Sure I have, I've defeated hoards of them, at level 100 with a room damaging move, it becomes easy.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Did you ever successfully rob a Kecleon store?
    Yep, a good 90% of the time

Yep, It took forever in all of the Mystery Dungeon games I ever played

Yep, thousands of times

:t354:TG

cbd98

A bouquet of oopsie dasies
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    It's really easy to rob them even at low level if you have the right items. I've never recruited one, and I started to defeat them once I got to the higher levels

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I've never been able to they're too tough for me. :x Even with my level 90-92 team and a room damaging move. I used by darkrai to hide int he walls so they wouldn't e able to attack me, but my hunger got the best of me. Not to mention I have my PP drained by using the moves that don't do hardly anything. I haven't recruited one nor have I ever stole again. I honeslty cbf; running then knowning I will die eventually. It sucks when I have to start a dungeon again, it really irritated me. :x

Years
    Hahah, yes a few times in Time! Not in my sky version, yet. =x

NOPE, BUT I'LL TRY. XD

Of course! =3

Dragonite's Wrath

Dragons are my Heart and Soul
    Years
  • I forgot I could steal until last week.
    Succesfully stolen: In later Dungeons, Kecleon was on every floor for me. I brought Pure Seeds and stole 8800 poke' worth of Gummis. I kept track. I swear my life on it. Before I stole, I sold him my useless items....
    Recruited Kecleon: No. Almost.
    Beaten Kecleon: Dont doubt the power of a lvl 100 Charizard, with Max IQ. Many Kecleon died a horrible death.

I'm so gonna try that float over the wall trick. And I'm gonna bring 3 pages of Big Apples. Its gonna be awesome.
    The funny thing about getting beaten by Keckleon is he raids your Treasure Bag/Explorer Kit, and replaces everything with Plain Seeds

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Never successfully stole, recruited, or defeated them. But what I hate is when there's an item at the edge of their shop, and I'm leaving the place and I accidentally step on it, and pick it up, but don't have enough money for it. Cause then when Kecleon says "That'll be 400P, is that okay?" no matter what my answer is, it doesn't matter, cause he'll call me a thief. They need it to say "Okay, I'll put that back for you" instead of accusing you of stealing. That'd happened to me so much, and it pisses me off.

StarkePkMn

Master of The Sky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2013
    That's the best way I could put that title, but in PMD; all of the games, there are these annoying things called Kecleon stalls, I'm sure we've all felt the attacks of those awful horrid amazingly fast/strong Kecleons.

So,

I've stolen plenty of times, usually I just use the Trawl Orb near the stairs trick.

I've recruited only 1, and that was in PMD; 1, It was the most hardest thing I've ever done.

Sure I have, I've defeated hoards of them, at level 100 with a room damaging move, it becomes easy.

Yes to all, I'm a completist in pretty much every RPG I play.

Years
    Yesh~! XD Trawl+Stairs rulez!!!

Noo wayy! They're insulted me Piplup. :<

Yes, twice. Piplup and Turtwig's Hydro Pump+Giga Drain+Drill Peck combo FTW!~

Years
  • Did you ever successfully rob a Kecleon store??

Yes, I have, but it's been hell nearly every time. I don't play PMD much, so my Pokemon aren't at that high of levels.

Have you ever recruited one of these green beauties??

No. With all that sh** they pull, I'm not sure I want to. I always keep an eye on them.

Have you ever defeated one of these ugly green monsters??

Yes. If only it was only one...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I tried it once and almost died, I then decided that it wasn't worth it >>

Eenope.

Yes, but I only defeated 3 before I hurried to the stairs.

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Yup, definitely recruited, successfully robbed, and defeated one but only in the first game. As for the other PMD Games, I never recruited a single Kecleon.

I even made a tutorial for recruiting Kecleon:

I just love Kecleon especially when I mess with them with glitches and stuff. Poor them...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I managed to rob a Kecleon store a few times, but I only escaped once if I remember correctly. Sadly, I recruited none of them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Yes.I think pure seed is a must.
    Never.
    Yes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    I have robbed keckleon shops thopusands of times with my darkrai lv 100, max stats and and max IQ. I have recruited two keckleon in the same floor no hacks, just floggin keckleons. I absolutely plogged about 500 in one dungeon beforew getting bored and deciding to leave and believe me it is so hard to recruit a keckleon even with the best recruiting item. And i go striaght to the shop get all the items and head for the cl;osest wall and fly out.

I don't calculate stat values, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2014
    Heh, Many, many times in RT(Rescue Team). I don't usually pay for an Apple or Oran Berry even. I have Swampert Lv 100(Super Mobile) and Blaziken Lv 80+(Super Mobile) xD. I don't use cheats or Wmail for RT. I wish we could rob Kecleon at Pokemon Square. As for Explorers? NEVER. Never even tried.

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    Yes a few times though I usually dont steal from them.

You can kill them???

You can actually recruit them?!? Thats so cool!

River

Ninjah Penguin <3
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    dragonomega said:

Yes, but sadly I never thought of Trawl Orb + Stairs >.>
    Mah little charmander just held a Pass Scarf in Red Rescue Team, had maybe ten Reviver Seeds in the bag, stole something, and ran for his life to the stairs o.o He didn't always make it x3

dragonomega said:

No >.>

dragonomega said:

Yes. At low levels, using a Pass Scarf and their own attacks, and once I grew up to be a level 100 Charizard, Heat Waved them all to death x] Muahafrala.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ever robbed successfully? A few times, only ever using the trawl orb & stairs though...

Ever recruited one? HAHA, God no, the chance of me even beating one is 0/1!

Ever beaten one? Noooo. ^^

Back