• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

That's a good playlist! :3

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    8tracks anyone? Or do you prefer Songza, Soundcloud or maybe the classic Youtube?

Do you have any favorite playlist, or members that you follow?

How do you find any new music to add to your collection?

What kind of playlist are you usually listening to?

Tell us! :t004:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
    I always have a few 'mega' playlists whenever I use a music-streaming service like Spotify that would include nearly every track I like from a certain genre, because shuffling every song in your music collection is madness that I will never accept. Sometimes I also make smaller playlists that fit a particular mood.

Normally I listen to the albums themselves though so I only use my playlists if I really can't decide what to listen to.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2015
    I pretty much use Spotify exclusively now. I pay for the premium membership though. Works great.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to my playlist for songs, I have created these playlists in iTunes:
    Final Fantasy (music from the Final Fantasy franchise)
    Mass Effect (music from the Mass Effect series)
    Movie/TV Soundtracks (music from movies and TV)
    Pokemon (music from the Pokemon franchise)
    Video Game Soundtracks (music from video games)

Bay

Years
    My playlist it depends which music player I'll listen to. For Spotify, I have a writing playlist for music I listen to when writing and another where it's pretty much my guilty pleasure music haha. For foobar I have one for video game music, and another for electric swing.

Back