• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the にほん/ご / japanese fanclub ^.^

what do you like better, kanji, katakana, or hiragana?

• かんじ/kanji

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • カタカナ/katakana

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • ひらがな/hiragana

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • why the hell do they need three alphabets? >_>

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • they have a different alphabet than us O.O;

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • there are three japanese languages?

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • i dunno, i like em all n_n

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    marillmonster2000 said:
    Hm.. I think it means Like, You Can Tell People They Can Join And Stuff, And You Are Partially In Charge Of The Club ^^;

Well, I guess I can handle that... -_-; But don't give me tooo much power, ne? :P I've never been very ambitious, lol.

Grrr... I hate Windows XP.... I've got it on my new computer. It came pre-installed. And now, in order to get the IME Japanese font into my browser, I've gotta install Service pack 2 just to do it. >_< I hate Service pack 2 so much.... But I guess I have no choice. I'll just do a backup of everything and cross my fingers.

Just so you know, my work computer has the Japanese text installed on it. :P That's how I've been able to see the kanji in your name. Right now at home, they just look like funny rectangles, lol.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Hey, call this a bump. I had a reason for posting here.
    I found this incredible site with 2500 kanji not 250 but 2500. And they have it so you can just scroll over any kanji you're curious about and they give you the English meaning and if you click on the kanji, they give you ALL the information about it. It's incredible and it's all found here.
    Enjoy! And I hope this isn't considered advertising. Because if it is, I'll remove the link and you can pm me for the link.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hamuha Marill-san can I join??

I don't know any Japanese sentences but I do know alot of random words XD (and my collection of random words is growing from every Naruto sub I watch) X3

Oh, and btw I know what kanji is but what are the other two? o__O;;

(kanji remonds me of script thats why lol)

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
    It's A Sign Of Respect ^^ By Adding Things Like San, Chan, Kun, Samma, Sensei, Ect. To The End Of Someone's Name, It's A Sign of How Much Respect You Have For them. Did I Explain That Correctly? XD

Oh And Welcome To The Club, Kakashi And Sakuse Lover! Kanji Are Like Chinese Symbols... But You say Them In Japanese. Sorta. And Hiragana Are Just Letters That Make Sounds, Like The Alphabet Abcdefghij Ect, They Don't Mean Anything Alone, But When You Combine Them They Make Words ^^ Kanji Is Generally Just A Symbol For One thing, (sometimes you have to combine it with hiragana to make a word though)

Wakarimashita? ^_^

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    marillmonster2000 said:
    It's A Sign Of Respect ^^ By Adding Things Like San, Chan, Kun, Samma, Sensei, Ect. To The End Of Someone's Name, It's A Sign of How Much Respect You Have For them. Did I Explain That Correctly? XD

Oh And Welcome To The Club, Kakashi And Sakuse Lover! Kanji Are Like Chinese Symbols... But You say Them In Japanese. Sorta. And Hiragana Are Just Letters That Make Sounds, Like The Alphabet Abcdefghij Ect, They Don't Mean Anything Alone, But When You Combine Them They Make Words ^^ Kanji Is Generally Just A Symbol For One thing, (sometimes you have to combine it with hiragana to make a word though)

Wakarimashita? ^_^

Yeah, thanks for explaining. Now I get it ^^
    Hi marillmonster2000-kun ^^

Back