• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 3DS Information/Discussion Thread

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Nobody has it yet - I think Team Fail got confused or something tbh because it's not out last I checked a...minute ago. =/

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    AFAIK it's 'in the evening' for Pacific time...so it can be whenever it wants really. Eh, when it comes it comes.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years

I dunno, but it is reliable. Very. Reliable.
    The 3DS Information/Discussion Thread

I still think I'm going to go mad from all this waiting... or grey. I may go grey.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Its online!! I think I'll update in the morning, or start it tonight. *yawns*

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I'm downloading it right now. It's taking roughly that amount of time. I thought it would've taken a lot quicker than 15 minutes to update with internet and eShop. But hey, free Pokedex 3D and Excitebike. 8D

Yuoaman

Years
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

The eShop isn't working properly because of maintenance or something, I blame the witches.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Kind of a disappointment if you as me. Why have this big massive update for everyone if you can't even access it after you've updated? I was looking forward to my free Excitebike and Pokedex 3D. D:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I still have Super Mario Land in the full glory of it's original cartridge, so I wonder if I can show that to the camera, if I could get that for free. :P Anyways, I'll still be getting that game for it, since I loved it as a kid. :3

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    I am glad I got through in time to download Pokemon 3D Pokedex. I also got an update on my Spotpass yesterday for Samurai Warriors, two new stages woo! Albeit not very challenging ones.

Yuoaman

Years
    I am glad I got through in time to download Pokemon 3D Pokedex. I also got an update on my Spotpass yesterday for Samurai Warriors, two new stages woo! Albeit not very challenging ones.

Oh, you need to have 3DS games to get SpotPass stuff?

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Not completely sure, but I did have my game in at the time. I just went to system updates around midnight last night and went to update and it came up with the one for Samurai Warriors. I tried with my other games like Street Fighter and Lego Star Wars and got nothing.

Yuoaman

Years
    After about an hour I was finally able to get the Pokedex 3D and Excitebike 3D downloaded. The Pokedex 3D is exactly what I expected it to be - not much- and Excitebike is just as much fun as I remember.

Back