• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 719 Challenge

Years
  • My progress
    Spoiler:

Years
  • My progress:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Forgot to mention, evolved Susan(Nidorina) with Moon Stone i found in Mt. Moon.

Spoiler:

Gonna go away for a while, but hopefully it won't be long

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • FINISHED with Pokemon Blue!

Spoiler:

Screenshot of the team:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    Update 2:
    Spoiler:

Gym Badges:
    Spoiler:

Current Team:
    Spoiler:

Username: HeroesAndCons
    Chosen game: Yellow
    Pokemon: Machamp, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd
    Skipped: none
    Someone else will have to take this team instead, I have to withdraw from the challenge unfortunately. =/

Well since I goofed up and I only wrote down 5 pokemon I will pull the Golem into my team if that is okay.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • So the next participants starts with Rapidash (but has to use Machamp too)

Wow Gucci, you are very fast
    Congrats: You are the first champion in this challenge

My progress:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Someone else will have to take this team instead, I have to withdraw from the challenge unfortunately. =/

I'll do it for you! I haven't used the majority of your team in a playthrough before and I plan to.

Name: GucciMeme
    Game: Red (did Blue the last time!)
    Team: Machamp, Dodrio, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2023
    I'll do it for you! I haven't used the majority of your team in a playthrough before and I plan to.

Name: GucciMeme
    Game: Red (did Blue the last time!)
    Team: Machamp, Golem, Rapidash, Slowbro, Magneton, Farfetch'd

You can't use a Golem I already have one check my update and the owner of this tread(sorry I forgot your name) thread said I could use it. So you have to use a Dodrio.

Years
  • You can't use a Golem I already have one check my update and the owner of this tread(sorry I forgot your name) thread said I could use it. So you have to use a Dodrio.

Thanks buddy for forgetting my name :P (just kidding...)
    Nice that you noticed the thing with Golem

My progress:
    Spoiler:

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • Done with Pokemon Red!

Spoiler:

I liked switching up my usual team which has more often than not had a Nidoking on it. Machamp and Slowbro were my favorites to use because they knew plenty of helpful moves. If I defeated this Challenge quickly it's because I like Gen 1, know the region by heart along with all of its tricks, and I wanted to do this Challenge.

SCREENSHOT OF THE TEAM:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Done with Pokemon Red!

Spoiler:

I liked switching up my usual team which has more often than not had a Nidoking on it. Machamp and Slowbro were my favorites to use because they knew plenty of helpful moves. If I defeated this Challenge quickly it's because I like Gen 1, know the region by heart along with all of its tricks, and I wanted to do this Challenge.

SCREENSHOT OF THE TEAM:
    Spoiler:

You already became the champion and now again? I am still playing Fire Red in my first run...
    Congrats :D

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    This looks interesting, I'd like to join!

Name: Bobadilla777
    Game: Red
    Team: (Assuming I started at the right spot) Dewgong, Muk, Cloyster, Onix, Hypno, Kingler

Skipping Gengar because trading isn't an option, and my knowledge of hacking/cheating is slim to none. Someone else gets to have fun with him.

Tell me if I did anything wrong, I fix it ASAP.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Name: SupernovaTyphlosion
    Game: Fire red (Will use a randomizer to change starter to Gastly)
    Team: Gengar, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan/Lickitung(I'm confused about which I have to use :S)

Years
  • Name: SupernovaTyphlosion
    Game: Fire red (Will use a randomizer to change starter to Gastly)
    Team: Gengar, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan/Lickitung(I'm confused about which I have to use :S)

You can decide which Pokemon you would like to use. If you skip 1 Pokemon and use Lickitung (because it is next on the list) then the next player has to use the skipped pokemon. I hope I could help you :D

Bobadilla your team is totally alright :D

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • You can decide which Pokemon you would like to use. If you skip 1 Pokemon and use Lickitung (because it is next on the list) then the next player has to use the skipped pokemon. I hope I could help you :D

Bobadilla your team is totally alright :D

Woo! XD Skipping Hitmonchan then (: Team will be Gengar, Electrode, Exeggutor, Marowak, Hitmonlee and Lickitung.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Alright, I've started up. I used a Randomizer to put Seel in as my starter. But the great thing is, Seel won't learn a move other than Headbutt until level 30. (And even then it's Growl xD) Can't wait for the Bubblebeam TM. But for updates, I beat my Rival and arrived in Pewter City.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2015
    Username:ThePokemonGuardian

Game:FireRed

Team: (I'll take the Skipped Hitmonchan)Weezing,Rhydon,Chansey,Kangaskan,Seadra(Skipped Tangela cause i didn't know if that counted since Tangrowth isn't in this Gen)

Years
  • Username:ThePokemonGuardian

Game:FireRed

Team: (I'll take the Skipped Hitmonchan)Weezing,Rhydon,Chansey,Kangaskan,Seadra(Skipped Tangela cause i didn't know if that counted since Tangrowth isn't in this Gen)

According to your question, Chansey, Seadra and Rhydon also wouldn't count
    They all count, because they are fully evolved in their Generation (skipping Tangela is totally ok :D)

Back