• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 99 Potion challenge. (best use an emulator)

DemoBoy

The guy with all those shinies
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    No using the Pokemon Center (unless you wanna use mart or put Pokemon in PC)

Complete the game with never using a Pokemon center and only using 99 potions the whole play through. see how many you have left by the end of the game.

Rules
    -Can mod in 99 potions (if you can)
    -You can however use moves like Absorb to replenish health
    -If a Pokemon faints, you cannot revive them.... move on, say goodbye to the Pokemon and if you really wanna get emotional, release the Pokemon.

Can't think of any other rules. Just kinda..made this up on the spot. I might have a go.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2023
    This has a major loophole. Since you are able to use the pc you can just deposit and withdraw, healing your pokemon. And the bed at the weather institute(emerald) your characters mother(every pokemon game). Need I go on?

DemoBoy

The guy with all those shinies
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2014
    This has a major loophole. Since you are able to use the pc you can just deposit and withdraw, healing your pokemon. And the bed at the weather institute(emerald) your characters mother(every pokemon game). Need I go on?

Ah damn, good point didn't think of that D;

Back