• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years

Tig said:
    I heard Polar Express is crap, because it doesn't have that cartoonish feel to it, am I right?
    The cartoonish twinkle of the eyes (even though thats also kidna Christmassy) isn't used in this style. So, everyone kinda looks dead. Other than that, I have heard great things about the movie and I loved the book as a kid. I can't wait to see it.

Umm...goes back to topic.

Abby and Sawah forever! *falls over*
    Kairi said:
    Icky Trillian 2, but best wallpaper I ever had!

https://members.cox.net/celes/Sawah.jpg
    Oo..you have Erica time. I'd want that feature if I wasn't already here.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    *lol* Yeah, you've got not just the time, but the whole environment. XD (Convert to Trillian!)

Sawah's power went out today. ;_; I don't know when it'll be back on, but the person who called her about it said maybe 2 her time. That's another two hours, and I miss her so~~~ ;_;

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I never look at it, really. I'm so used to the add 17 hours anyways. Does help when I'm trying to convert from your time to mine, though~

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    When I chat to DM and Rudy - on regularly - I have to get on straight after school or I miss them... -_- Darn time zones.

Actually the first picture isn't that bad, really.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    I'm very sorry for didn't post here yesterday. I was busy but now,I've time. Hmm... I agree,everyone. Plus,my timezone's very different. In my country,my morning seems everyone's evening. Anyway,I've a question,when do Sawah and Abby decide to be pair?(Date,month and year.)

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    We admitted our feelings on the 24/25, and we paired…October 2nd/3rd, 2004. ^_^

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yes, we will. Depending on how things go with my parents, it may be sooner or later. But it will happen, no doubt. I've never met anyone as extraordinary as Sawah—and I can't wait to make my life's commitment to her official. <3

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Abby said:
    Yes, we will. Depending on how things go with my parents, it may be sooner or later. But it will happen, no doubt. I?ve never met anyone as extraordinary as Sawah?and I can?t wait to make my life?s commitment to her official. <3
    That's very nice and cool,Abby. You bith're great pair.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Yes, we will. Depending on how things go with my parents, it may be sooner or later. But it will happen, no doubt. I?ve never met anyone as extraordinary as Sawah?and I can?t wait to make my life?s commitment to her official. <3
    That is so sweet, Abby. ^^

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    *gets mushy* It's very rare to see a online couple become so close, let alone finally see each other in real life... that's really... special? I cant even put it in the right words. It's just you guys are such wonderful and beautiful couples. (and must I say I would never ever say that IRL! heck, this is online so I say what I please. ^_^) I'm sure you dont need it, but g00d luck to you both in a successful future.

*walks off into the morning sun feeling g00fy o.O*

~Blade~

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Thanks. ^^; I think far too few couples ever get to know each other like Sawah and I have. We've spent so much time together just talking; we know each other's interests, likes, dislikes, and ways. That's really priceless in a relationship, I think.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Thanks. ^^; I think far too few couples ever get to know each other like Sawah and I have. We?ve spent so much time together just talking; we know each other?s interests, likes, dislikes, and ways. That?s really priceless in a relationship, I think.
    Most couples don't even do that? Why do they bother to move on in their relationship if they don't really know eachother? O_o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back