• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well in the sense that once they move in with each other, they find out there's a lot they didn't know about their spouse. Habits, etc. etc. That kinda stuff.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Its nice to see your love for you guys is really true and so cute! I wish I had one like you guys, but then agian. I just came out. Good luck on all.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ohh, I missed his post. XD Yeah, welcome!
    I agree, it's difficult to find people of your own gender which are looking for a relationship. That's what makes me appreciate the fact I found Sawah so early in life. She's all I've ever had, and all I'll ever need. <3

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    You most certainly may! Welcome to the club. ^_^

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
    *joins*I've been reading some of the posts here ad I think ill be a supporter.So,Youve met each other IRL?That would be real special to meet someont online IRL.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    a1337a said:
    naw, we haven't. It's happening this march though. We're going to spend until the end of April together <3
    And you're welcome to join the club, mmhmm
    Wow. For over a month? Ha, stupid me. I was thinking like a week or two.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Blade said:
    *gets mushy* It's very rare to see a online couple become so close, let alone finally see each other in real life... that's really... special? I cant even put it in the right words. It's just you guys are such wonderful and beautiful couples. (and must I say I would never ever say that IRL! heck, this is online so I say what I please. ^_^) I'm sure you dont need it, but g00d luck to you both in a successful future.

*walks off into the morning sun feeling g00fy o.O*

~Blade~
    I agree you,Blade. It's really very rare. Plus,Abby and Sawah're first pair I know since I joined here. I'm really very sure they're best pair here.
    Alexiz said:
    It's about time for me to support this club. So can I join?
    Vincent Valentine said:
    I'd like to join this club! I'm a full supporter of this love!
    So can I join?
    billybob said:
    *joins*I've been reading some of the posts here ad I think ill be a supporter.So,Youve met each other IRL?That would be real special to meet someont online IRL.
    3 new members today. That's very great. Welcome you all. Have fun and have a good time.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Thats going to be so cool for you guys meeting each other irl, and speand around a month togther.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
    She looks so much like Ayane in the banner

Is there one that looks like Kasumi? *explodes*
    The Abby x Sawah Fanclub

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ayane! *gets slapped by Sawah* No no, the visuals in Xenosaga are just really lush, might remind you of DOA. I've actually never seen Kos Mos' full CG model, actually. o_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back