• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy of Myth and the Light's Shadow

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2010
    Aw.... It seems that i cant finish my SU today but i will put i have so far up.

Name:Lucas 'Hail' Haley

Species: Skarmory

Appearance: Standing at

Personality: Lucas is isn't a quiet boy, instead of waiting for conversation to come his way, he normally strikes up conversations, or just barges into other people conversations. Many people consider him to be rude and bashful, while this is true to some extent, He merely wants to help as he believes everything concerns him. His is also fiercely protective of what he considers his, and would pretty much whack you if so much as to touch any of his stuff without asking.

In battle though,he is a completely different person from what people expect to be. he tends to draw out the fight, slowly overwhelming the opponent with Stat-boosting and Weather moves. However, he is known to taunt opponents in a fight, often infuriating them. This sometimes can prove as a disadvantage though, as he tends to make more enemys than friends

History: Lucas grew up in a quaint, secluded village consisting of mainly Pokejinka with his parents and his older brother. who are all Skarmory Pokejinka as well. His family emphasized on battle, as such, he and his brother often sparred with each other. While his brother emphasized on straight-out attacks, He prefer to focus more on stats and other moves. Thus, he is not as physically fit as his brother, but he is more versatile.

When he was 11, his brother headed off to the Academy of Myth in a attempt to improve his skills, leaving him to hone his skills alone, causing him to mingle with the rest of the villagers and thus he started to develop friendships thus leading to his brashness. Now, he is eligible for the Academy, eager to follow his brother footsteps,, he soon packed him bags and set off for a year he will never forget.

Moves: Steel Wing, Body Purge, Freefall, Swords Dance, Sandstorm, Metal Sound, Flash Cannon, Agility

Dorm: Iron Dorm

Preferred Classes: Beginning Art and Design ,Beginning Biology,Algebra Two and Trigonometry, Status Conditions 101, Pokejinka Blitz, Prehistory History. Stats; the Key to Any Battle, ATTACK CLASS FWAAA!

Feel free to comment if anything needs improvement!

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    Holy Flip I'm Tired After Writing All This

Hello everyone. So you wonder where I have been? Well, let's just say that I underestimated the amount of homework that I would receive throughout the week. Severely underestimated. But I'm back now, and It looks like I've got a lot to catch up on.

@STARMAN15: You are accepted. What, you want me to say something more? Deal with it.

@Adam: -_________- How many times do I have to accept you before you keep your character? Never mind. You are accepted yet again.

@Killet513: Your character looks good enough to be accepted.

@dragonite149: I'm sorry, but I need more than a picture for your appearance. You are declined.

@Westfieldfishblue: Your sign up is faaaaaaaaar too short. Sorry, but you are declined.

@Nakuzami: Sorry, but both of your characters applications are a little too short and I would prefer that you put your appearance section into a full paragraph. You are declined.

@Masterlink742: Looks good. You are accepted. Wow, I really don't have a lot to say about the accepted people nowadays.

@Eonsoul: Good so far, but you'll have the glorious title of 'pending' until it is finished!

On another note, sign ups are going to stay open for a while longer so don't be afraid to put in a nice character. Or a mean, bad@$$ character. Your choice. Also, I suppose if you really want I will let you have two characters. Good luck!

Now, I still have a lot to say. *Cracks knuckles* lets get this going!

My sign up:
    Spoiler:

Class Schedules: Look here before making your post; you want to know when your classes are, right?
    Spoiler:

All right. Now that was such a flipping pain to write that now I am waaaaay too tired to write a starting post. You may go ahead and put in a basic introductory post if you want. Sometime tomorrow I will make my first post and tell you where all of the different classes are being held.

Last edited:

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    I've redone Appearance, and fixed up some other kinks.
    New SU:

Name: Megan Thorpe

Species: Gabite!

Appearance:
    Megan is pale skinned, but she doesn't like to show it. On her face, a cute button nose resides. Her mouth is pale pink, like a Munna. Megan's dark blue hair is straight and shoulder-length, with a bun on each side. However, she wears a headscarf, so the only facial feature that can be seen are her pale blue eyes. She wears a dark blue top, with sleeves that cover her hands. On her arms are little fins, but they are hidden by her sleeves. Megan has a Gabite tail, though her dark blue skirt covers it up. Dark blue boots are her choice of footwear, as long as they cover up her toe-like claws.

Personality: Megan is very shy, but is very close to her few friends. It takes a while to Megan to befriend people. She is nervous when the leader, but is very good at maths. She is very curious, but prefers to ask about things, rather then investigate them. Megan often hesitates to let someone she doesn't know know her. Megan avoids doing things with her right hand, since it is tender since the operation.

History: Megan was born in Eterna City. She was very curious since when she could crawl, investigating everything. She had a few friends when she was little,around 8 years old, which she spent most of her time with. Soon, Megan and her friends hanged out together all the time. The one she looked up to the most was Chloe Rosa, a Espeon Pokejinka, then 12. Megan looked up to Chloe because, whenever Megan was teased about being a Pokejinka, Chloe would comfort her. Chloe had been teased about being a Pokejinka when she was young. However, one day, Chloe had taken drugs. She slashed Megan's right hand with a knife. Megan had to go into hospital because her injury was serious, but she was fine soon. From that day on, Megan rarely trusts people, and if she does, she is still a little cautious towards them.

Moves: Dig, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower, Rock Tomb, Aerial Ace, Shadow Claw, Iron Head, Swift, Sandstorm, Roar

Dorm: Draco Dorm

Preferred Classes:
    Pokemeisters
    Modern Events
    Calculus
    The Wonders Of Space
    Fine Literature And Famous Works
    Beginning Art And Design
    Biology
    Prehistory History

Am I accepted now?

Last edited:

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    I don't believe that my SU has been observed yet. The post stating whether you are accepted or not lack knowledge of my SU. However, since the class schedule shows Jericho's classes, I'm assuming that means I am accepted.

(He didn't get Dragon-riding, wah... *Snivel*)

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Oliver groaned. Ugh, damn alarm...Oliver rolled over in his bed and slammed the Pidgey-shaped alarm until it came to a nice silence. Turning his head to face the clock he groaned in displeasure, 5:45. Breakfast is in an hour. Sighing, the Umbreon gikinja rose from bed, the faint sunlight from his dorm window falling in a complimentive fashion to his pale skin. Oliver scratched his head and shuffled out of his bed, throwing back the black satin covers and slipping on his sandals.

Oliver sluggishly made his way over to his dresser and began shuffling through clothes until he found a black, button-down shirt and a pair of black, denim, skinny jeans. The gijinka slipped off his baggy sweat pants and grabbed a black towel that was neatly folded on top of the dresser. Wrapping it around him, a rather difficult taks with his tail, Oliver laid his clothes out on his bed and made his way to the Dread Dorm's showers.

Passing some of the other students, Oliver noted a few whistful looks from a Houndour male gijinka and a female Murkrow gijinka. He smiled to himself, Great way to start the day. Oliver walked into the bath room and casually dropped the towel and walked into one of the enclosed showers. Draping his towel over the shower curtain, Oliver yawned and turned on the hot water. Humming the tune to Misery by Maroon 5 to himself, Oliver showered for about five minutes. He rinsed himself off and then realized something. He forgot his hairdryer. Damn it. His hair was dripping wet and was large mess cascading down his back. With a slight frown, Oliver wrapped the towel around his waist and stepped out of the shower.

To his surprise, he saw a female Houndoom gijinka drying her hair by the mirrors. He'd forgetten these were co-ed showers. "'Scuse me," Oliver began, "Um, I kinda forgot my hair dryer in my dorm, mind if I use yours when you're finished?"

The Houndoom looked Oliver over and smirked, "Sure, cutie."

Oliver chuckled, "Um, if you're expecting something of the sexual variety in return, I'm afraid that you're out of luck."

The Houndoom had finished drying her dark, burgundy hair and turned to Oliver, "Believe me, hun, I wasn't expecting anything. Besides, gay freshman aren't my Type," she added the last part with a wink.

"How'd you-"

"Sixth sense," she answered casually. "Here, you look like you really need it," she said as she handed him the hairdryer.

Oliver smiled, "Thanks. I'm Oliver, by the way."

"Gyselle," the Houndoom replied, "well, I have to go get ready for breakfast. You can just leave the hairdryer here when you're done. I'll come get it before first class." She walked out of the bath room.

Oliver just nodded and proceeded to dry his hair. After a good 15 minutes, his hair was dry and just how he liked it. Oliver exitted the bath room in his towel and returned to his dorm to get dressed. He pulled on his pants and put on a grey wifebeater before he buttoned up his shirt. Oliver then put his hair in its familiar ponytail and put on two of his spiked, leather wrist bands. A final check in the mirror and Oliver was out the door with his rucksack over his shoulder. As he headed out the door he checked his cellphone, 6:35. 10 minutes, better hurry.

Oliver exited the Dread Dorm and walked with haste through the pinetree forest that surrounded the gothic-style dorm towards the main building. The official wake-up bell rang twenty minutes ago, but Oliver had went ahead and bought an alarm clock since he took so long to get ready. He entered the Gathering Hall to see several students from the other dormitories also filing in to eat breakfast. Oliver got in line for his breakfast (scrambled eggs with a side of sausage, toast, a glass of orange juice and a double chocolate doughnut) and sat down at one of the long mess tables to eat. Alone.

OOC: Now I wait for everyone else to reply so I can commence inter-student flirtation and conversation 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Warrick, loner that he was, flew down to the cafeteria first thing, and ordered lots of sausage, which he ate ravenously

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    (OOC: i'll start editing my SU, but due to me not having much computer access until Monday, it may not be finished until then. Is that ok?)

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    "… And the weather in Verdanturf is a lovely 75 degree sunny day…" Ian's alarm clock/radio kept blaring the news as the blonde teenager pulled himself out of bed and sluggishly pulled together his toiletries. In his light blue sleep pants and his white towel slung over his shoulder, the fifteen year old yawned his way down toward the bathroom of the icicle dorm. Not many people were up, setting his alarm for 5:00 as opposed to the wake-up bell at 6:15 was his own doing. Ian always started off his day meditating, something that he and Chloe had picked up after the shooting, thanks to their aunt. As the warm water cascaded down his ivory skin, Ian let his mind wander. He really couldn't believe that he was here. He also really couldn't believe that he had left Chloe behind. He felt a wave of loneliness crash over him thinking about his little sister, but he refused to let the emotions out. He had to be strong for her, even though they both knew that she was the strongest.

Ian snapped out of his thoughts as he finished his shower routine from muscle memory, and was soon headed back to his dorm, passing a few other pokejinkas in the halls; a husky male Walrein, a girl that could only be a Jynx, and the only one that slightly drew his attention, a wispy girl with long black hair that held the same birthmarks as he on her wrists. Ian made a mental note to find her when he was not shirtless and she was not in a towel. He assumed that she was a Frosslass, and he had never met another pokejinka of his family.

Back in his room, Ian slid into his straight cut light blue jeans, and then slid on his baby blue turtleneck sweater. Before he slid on his shoes, he folded his legs and levitated above the center of his bed. As he fell deeper into his meditation, the birthmarks on his body started to give off an eerie blue glow, and then they erupted with what looked like threads of ice, weaving and twisting around Ian's head, arms, and hands. Ian floated in silence for another ten minutes before he lowered him self and the ice armor cracked and fell off of his body. He placed the pieces in the sink, donned his white trainers and white shoulder bag, and headed out. The blizzard was harsh outside the Icicle dorm, as always, but it actually made Ian feel better thanks to his Glalie "Ice Body" ability. He made his way to the main building and the dining hall where he searched vapidly for an empty table. His meager breakfast of scrambled eggs and toast seemed very skimpy, but he really wasn't a breakfast person. Seeing that no table was totally empty, he chose to sit at the opposite end of the table where an kid with black everything was sitting. Ian assumed he was an Umbreon pokejinka because of his ears. Ian almost sat somewhere more crowed just because of the boy, but mentally chastised himself as he thought about Chloe telling him not to judge a book by its cover. He could hear her perfectly: "Ian! He's a person just like us. We are considered weird and outcast, so how could you make petty judgments on someone merely based on appearances!" Ian smiled inwardly and pulled out a his chair. "Is anyone sitting down here?" He asked the boy.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    "Good Morning! Today, it's a nice and sunny day, with no signs of any rain today. I'd get out there, and enjoy the day." Kobora's alarm clock kept explaining the weather, until he punched his alarm clock into a wall. The boy looked at the time on his watch to find out the time. "5:30...fine...looks like it's time." Kobora said while getting out of bed, and grabbing his clothes. He put his clothes on, and headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "I hate mornings..." he said, half awake while brushing his teeth in the Stone Dorm bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror for a minute, and headed back to his room.

After Kobora went back to his room, he started getting his pens, notebooks, and his sunglasses ready. "Man, last night's training was brutal." Kobora said while walking out of his room, and walking through the halls of the Stone Dorm. He walked by a ton of different pokejinka he didn't know. "I'm getting me some sleep during breakfast today. It'll help me later." Kobora said in his head while walking.

After walking out of the Stone Dorm, Kobora headed to Gathering Hall to go get some extra sleep. "10 minutes until the warning bell." Kobora said while yawning, and looking at his watch. He entered the Gathering Hall, then found an empty table. He sat in 1 of the chairs, and fell asleep. "Nobody will wake me up...hopefully." Kobora said in his head.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver looked up from his meal and just stared at the boy who had addressed him for a moment. Not bad...doesn't seem like he's on my team though, oh well. Oliver reached for a napkin and wiped his mouth before answering, "No, you can sit. I'm Oliver, nice to meet you." He greeted the gijinka openly, but there was slight defensiveness in his voice which he failed to hide.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    *beepbeepbeep* *beepbeepbeep* *beepbeepbeep*

5:30 AM. An alarm beeps loudly. Kana rolls over, aiming for the snooze button, and shutting it off instead. "Just five more minutes. Maybe forty. Yeah. Forty would be better..."

6:15 AM. The wake-up bell chimes loudly. Kana sits abruptly upright, her pillow falling off her face. She yawns loudly, getting up and getting dressed without opening her eyes. She floats down the hall, her bare feet inches above the floor. She slowly puts on her monocle as she reaches the front door, making sure her hat and cape are on correctly.

"WOO-HOO! FIRST DAY!" Kana runs towards the main building, wide awake and eager, her eyes glowing brightly. "I smell food and food is what I'm gonna get!" The wide doors to the breakfast hall fly open as she sprints inside. "Hey there, everyone! What's cooking? Haha! It's a pun."

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Link woke up, and groggily looked around.
    "What time is it?" he asked to no one in particular.
    He looked at his clock: 5:00 AM.
    "Great." He said, not too happy, "Great way to start the first day, waking up an hour and fifteen minutes early."
    Link sighed a long, heavy and tired sigh.
    "Might as well get up…"
    Link got up and looked for a towel. Link was an unorganized person, so it took him a minute to find his towels and clothes and what not. Somehow, his clothes had made it under the bed.
    "Hmm…" Link wondered…
    Link started towards the showers, and saw he wasn't the only one up this early. There was a male gijinka who looked to be a wartortle, a very pretty female gijinka who seemed to be vaporeon. She smiled at him as she passed by. Link thought about saying something, but the opportunity quickly passed him by and it was too late.
    Link sighed again. There a few other gijinkas, like a staryu, a piplup, and a buizel. There were others, but by this time, he was thinking about the vaporeon gijinka. He got to the shower, and started to shower. He sat in the shower for almost 45 minutes, not caring that it had gotten cold. Finally he dragging himself away from the flowing water he loved so much, and dried himself off, and made his way back to his room. Here he combed his hair, but didn't bother to dry it. He found some of his clothes, and got dressed, wearing a blue t-shirt, and some blue cargo pants.
    BZZZ! BZZZ! BZZZ!
    The alarm went off, and Link shut it off. Thirty minutes till breakfast… Link decided he would explore the dorm. Secretly though, he was looking to try to find the vaporeon girl… He put on his gloves, grabbed a watch, and set off. He looked around, but didn't see her again. Maybe tomorrow…
    He checked his watch and saw that it was about time to eat breakfast. He left the glass dome that was the splash dorm, surfaced, and headed to breakfast. Once he entered the building, he found a seat that was kind of away from everybody, and sat down.

Last edited:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Static filled her ears, not a very plesant sound to wake up to by any means. Least of all for a person with better-then-average hearing, and who's ears were on top of her head. The owners of these ears gave a very loud groan as she was waken from a deep sleep. She turned over to where she heard the noise and flapped her right hand around until she found the silence button on her regular digital alarm clock and pressed it.

"Oh...what time is it?" Sinopa Canius, mostly known as Sin, groaned as she slowly opened her amber eyes and sat up. She picked the alarm clock up with her and had to hold it close to see what the eletrical lights said. "5:40? Man, I'm not even suppose to be up until another half hour or so. Why did I set it here? Not to mention that this is suppose to be a radio alarm, why did it come up with static?"

Not feeling like answering any of those questions right now, Sin just sighed and put the clock back on her side table. She pulled the covers away from her body and, after dangling her feet off of the edge, stretched her limbs. At this time, all six of Sin's tails also stretched up from the hole in her nightgown and moved around. Having finished that, the Vulpix gijinka grabbed a towel, her tooth brush, tooth paste and a bar of soap. Not to mention her glasses, which suddenly brought the world into a much clearer focus.

Sin plopped down from her bed and headed out into the hallway. She followed a path shown to her yesterday by her Dormmaster to the showering area. Once there, she found that she was not the only one to have gotten up earier then what was probably normal. Sin quickly lowered her head and tried not to pay attention to her other dormmates. Of course, that didn't help get rid of the feeling of how small and inadequate she felt among them. Not only did it seem like everyone here was older and bigger, but nearly all of them where at the final stage of their evolutions. Sin wouldn't be surprise if she was the only baby form gijinka in the whole building.

A Blaziken and Infernape female gijinka came out of shower wearing only a towel. They both were talking to eachother and then laughed loudly as they passed Sin. The Vulpix couldn't help staring at them and even turned her head to get a longer look at them when they passed. Suddenly, Sin remembered herself and shook her head.

'Yeah right Sin,' the girl thought angrly as she stepped into a shower and turn the water on to the hottest degree (which was very hot considering the dorm). 'Even if you would have a chance with girls like that, the last thing you need is to get into a relationship right now. Not to mention what Dad would think if you came home with a girl...'

Sin quickly pushed that thought out of her mind, not wanting to get into a deeper depression then usual thinking about her father. The Vulpix gijinka just finished washing her body, hair and teeth, before walking back to her room in a towel. Once back in her room, Sin put her dirty clothes into her hamper and put on her normal clothes. In this case, it was an orange jacket over a beige shirt and a long orange skirt with a special hole made so that she could fit her tails into it.

After messing with her hair in the mirror so that it looked a little bit better, Sin grabbed her school supplies and schedule and headed down the stairs of the slightly burnt tower. When she opened the door and walked out into the courtyard surrounding the tower, Sin was immediately hit with an immense amount of heat coming from a couple lava pools surrounding the tower. However, the heat did not make even slightest impression on the fire type gijinka and she just walked towards the academy. She stopped at the Gathering Hall doors and looked at a near by clock.

"6:44, just in time," Sin muttered and opened the door. She was very surprise to see thaht a lot of the tables were already taken or else occupied by one or two gijinka.

With a sigh, the Vulpix walked over to cafe to get her breakfast. Taking her eggs and sausages, she looked around for a place to sit. The last thing Sin needed, or so she thought, was to go to a full table and feel like a complete stranger. After a few minutes deciding, the fox finally made up her mind and walked over to a table that was only occupied by an Umbreon and Glalie male gijinka sat. She placed herself at the very end of the table and didn't say anything. Sin just quietly at her eggs and hoped that the two male gijinka didn't notice her.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora was asleep until his stomach started growling. "Damn...hungry." Kobora said while waking up, and getting out of his seat to go get some breakfast. "Hmmm...what to get...I hate choices." Kobora thought while walking over to get something to eat.

Kobora walked over to the cafe, and took a lot of time to think of what he wanted. "Hmmm...what should I get? Eggs, sausage...I'm not sure at all." Kobora thought, so he took some orange juice, and headed back to the table he was originally sitting at.

On his way back, he passed by a table where a Vulpix, Umbreon, and Glalie gijinka were sitting. He waved at them, gave them a shy look, and continued walking. "I hope I meet some nice people in my classes." Kobora thought while sitting down at an empty table.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver frowned, Jeez, and here I though I was going to be the quiet one. He rose from his chair and called to Kobora, though he didn't know his name, "Hey, you! Why not come sit with us? I mean, it is the first day; better to make friends now, right?" Convinced that he'd thoroughly embarressed himself, Oliver sat down and breathed deeply to remove the bright red that has risen in his cheeks.
    He turned to the Vulpix gijinka, "If you were hoping we wouldn't notice you, you've mistaken just how good my eyes and ears are," he said with a small laugh, "I'm Oliver, pleased to meet you."

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    "No, you can sit. I'm Oliver, nice to meet you." Ian didn't miss the slight hostility in the boy's tone, but it just meant that he could get by with a nod and wouldn't have to talk the rest of the time. He sat in silence, letting his mind wander again. He wondered about his aunt and uncle, about Chloe; he went through his class schedule again in his head, trying to remember where everything was. He'd studied a map of the Academy for almost thirty minutes last night mapping out where all his classes would be. His concentration was broken for a moment when a girl with several tails sat at the other end of the table from him. She didn't speak, so Ian just went back to his food.

After a bit more silence, a boy walked by and waved. He must have known the Umbreon boy, because Oliver stood and got him to come sit down. Oliver then started talking to the Vulpix pokejinka that had silently joined them. Ian focused in on the conversation, although he secretly hoped that it he could get away with just being a silent observer.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver, sensing that he had decided to sit with the "quiet" bunch, sighed, Um, random conversation starter...ah! "So," he began, "why'd you guys decide to enroll in the Academy?" It was lame, cheesy, and just about the most generic thing he could have said, but Oliver was never one to start conversation in the first place. All his knowledge on it came from stupid sitcoms.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    ((OCC – Are there any plans to make an OCC thread? I would much prefer it if there were one. Especially since I have a second SU ready to post but it would probably disrupt the RPG))

THE ACADEMY OF MYTH #1 – Wakey wakey

Jericho Martin Wyvelle, more often know as Jericho, yawned violently, and his eyes flicked open to the constant screaming of the alarm clock. 5:45 it read, as Jericho slammed his fist onto the clock, which caused it to enter an empty silence. He pulled himself up, and rubbed his eyes. He raised his arms in a stretch, and let his 'wings' expand, stretching them too. Jericho threw off the covers, and slid off his bed, wearing one of his shirts and his underwear.

"5:15? Too late for my taste…" muttered, and to him, this was late. When he was out on his own, Jericho would have usually gotten up around four in the morning. It usually left him tired throughout the day, but he often had to move quickly, and almost constantly. Life had never exactly been 'easy' for him after he had left, if that was what you wanted to call it.

Jericho groaned, as he scavenged through his clothes, and grabbed a towel, and what he would be wearing today, which was his usual. At this, he headed through the door, towards the showers. He knew which way he was meant to go, or at least, he hoped he knew, as he wasn't really paying attention.

Luckily, he came across the showers rather quickly, and stepped in. Jericho turned the heat up to one of the highest settings. He hated water, much like any Rock-type, but he could handle the heat much more effectively than the cold. As guessed, Jericho spent as little time as possible showering, but enough time to clean. After ten minutes or so, he had finished showering, cleaned his many razor-sharp teeth, and had dressed himself in black jeans, a similarly black shirt, which had a Wargle insignia on the right side. Finally, he retracted his 'wings', and pulled the jacket on. As uncomfortable as it was to hold his wings in so tightly, it had become a habit to wear this jacket.

After not bothering to fix his already messy hair, rather than grabbing his back-back, -which contained anything he might need for the day-, or heading out of the stone structure which had become his dormitory, he spent a good half an hour in his room, getting in some last minute training.

"DragonClaw" he muttered, as he slashed his arm in a diagonal motion, letting his fist become engulfed in a blue-ish aura, which was followed by a faint wisp of energy of the same colour. He did it once more, alternating between hands and strafing from side to side. "Practice makes perfect" he grumbled, as he finally gave up. It was nearly time for breakfast anyway, so he headed out.

Just as Jericho had arrived at the door to the Gathering Hall and swung open, and was greeted by no-one. Jericho hadn't expected anything, and he didn't want any recognition of his arrival. The Aerodactyl-Pokejinka didn't have any idea of the time, but it didn't really matter.

Jericho paced inside. "Hey" he grumbled to anyone who could be bothered to listen. He sat himself down, without getting anything to eat. Not yet anyway, and then closed his eyes, and relaxed.

Back