• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy of Myth and the Light's Shadow

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    It was not uncommon for Marco to begin the day with something set afire. Startled by the squall of his alarm, he unleashed a jet of flame in its direction and jumped to his feet. It was engulfed in seconds. Frustrated at his repeated fault, he reached under his bed for the fire extinguisher he always kept handy and sprayed the flames with the foamy chemicals. Just as quickly as it had started it was finished.

His scarlet eyes were perfectly alert as he gathered his clothing and dressed. Fitting black jeans went on over his legs, followed by a red cotton button down shirt, his Houndour skull talisman, and his boots. His belt went around his waist, and then the metal wrist cuffs were snapped in place, and the ankle cuffs.

Ever concerned with making sure he was presentable, he combed through his silky black hair, polished his curving horns, and ascertained that not a single hair was out of place. Once he was finally satisfied he turned his back on the mirror he had been using to gauge the appropriateness of his appearance and carried a single pen and notebook into the Hall for breakfast. Like most days, he didn't spend much time eating, nor did he eat much. Excitement was not the reason, and neither was illness. He simply did not eat much.

With the slightest hint of a strut, his tail swishing aggressively behind him, Marco made his way quickly to Attack Class. His eyes betrayed the foul mood he found himself in today. Why was not important; all that mattered was that the first person so unfortunate as to cross his path too closely would be viciously treated.

His swagger led him to the outside grounds, where he found the coach for his first class.

"Hellgar?" he barked. Marco stood up straight, offering a touch more respect than he did to most, and yet at the same time managing to seem so arrogant.

"Yes, sir."

The coach ticked his name off of his list. "You're cutting it really close, boy. Get yourself ready, we don't have all day."

Obediently Marco shed his jacket and set it on the grass several feet away, readying himself for what was to come. Already the adrenaline was pumping through his veins.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    (OOC: I don't think i'll even bother finishing my SU, as you are pretty far into the RP already...I may try though...
    Edit: Also, if you didn't notice, I did edit my original SU Saturday...on the 2nd pg)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    The coach, one Derrick deoxys, said to his class "Okay then, we'll start with a little sparring, so i can find out with you already know"

He called out the named of 2 random students who would have first spar "Hellgar, wargle! you 2 go first, physical moves only"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Though she continued to walk away, Sin did hear what the Umbreon said and it cut her to the quick. So he was actually gay, like her, and was just trying to make her feel better. He wasn't trying to do anything at all with her. Sure, she didn't like being called cute but there was no way he could be blamed for that.

Feeling a great amount of guilt for how she treated him, Sin actually turned around and opened her mouth to apologize. But he was no where in sight. The Vulpix gave a deep sigh and her ears flatten against her head.

"Nice going Sin...you were always one to drive people away..." Sin muttered to herself as she checked her books. "Now, I should be heading to class right about-WHAT THE HELL!?"

The shout came from the fact that Sin now noticed that the magazine she had been carrying was not with her other books. The girl checked her books a second time before racing back to where she stopped to talk to Oliver. She looked all around for the magazine, even getting on her hands and knees to sniff the ground to see if she could pick up some kind of scent. But it was all for nothing, since the it was not there.

"Mom..." Sin whispered, tears coming to her eyes. The Vulpix gijinka quickly removed her glasses and wiped her eyes clear before putting her glasses back on. She then looked at a near-by clock and her wide eyes grew wider still.

"I'm late!!" Sin yelled, then quickly grabbed her books and sprinted in the direction of her Fine Literature and Famous Works class. In less then 20 seconds she burst through the door, stopping herself in the frame.

Professor Arson raised an eyebrow when she took in the slightly dishevel appearance of the young girl. When she took a few breathes to get oxygen back into her system, Sin said; "I'm so sorry for being late! I...got lost a bit..."

The Froslass just smiled kindly before saying, "Though I do hope you don't make a habit of it, don't worry about it today. I understand you're new here and today is only the first day. So, please take a seat."

"Yes, thank you miss," Sin said, then looked around the room to see where she could sit. It didn't take her long to notice that the only avalible seat was...right next to Oliver!

Sin did her best to make sure that her surprise didn't show too much on her face and she walked over to the empty desk. She quickly set her books on her desk and sat down. The Vulpix gijinka looked over at Oliver and tried to show regret in them. She didn't want to say anything right then since the teacher was talking, but she did hope that she would get time to talk to him later.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Kobora started to get tired of waiting for everybody else, until some Water type and Ground type gijinka walked in, and sat in some chairs. "1 minute till class starts, eh? I might as well get ready." Kobora ssid in his mind while taking out his notebook, and a pen.

About a few seconds before the bell for 1st period rang, a Swampert gijinka walked into the room holding a clipboard. He looked around the class for a minute, then went over to his desk. "Hello class. I am Samual Swampert, and I will be your Modern Events teacher for the year. I hope we can all get to know each other well, and that we have a good year here." the teacher said.

STARMAN15

The Mage of the Group
    Years
    Ian watched as Oliver chased after Sin. He would've done the same thing; pissed the person he was trying to make friends with off, then chase after them spouting apology after apology to no avail… Which is why he didn't speak to people. Soon after Oliver left, Kobora left as well, leaving Ian by himself. He sighed, glanced at the clock, and got up to go to his first class. "Why must math be first?" Ian tended to talk to himself in hushed undertones. Sometimes it was nice to remember that he did actually know how to talk. He smiled silently as he thought about how Chloe would've reacted had she witnessed his breakfast. She probably would've blasted the back of his head with her Bullet Seed, something she often did when she thought her older brother was being dumb.

Ian found the classroom, and entering chose a seat on the aisle closest to the door, second seat from the front. He wanted Professor Mesprit to know that he wanted to learn, but he still felt comfortable enough being so close to the door and wall. Ian took a quick inventory of the room, but didn't know anyone that he saw. He popped open his notebook and waited on class to begin.

killet513

Death the Kid
    Years
    First day of school.

OOC: Sorry about the late post.

IC: "6:15 already?" K.Z. let out as he stretched to get his muscles loose for the day to come. He cracked his knuckles, stood up and headed for the shower. He was in and out in about fifteen minutes. He glanced over to the clock. It read 6:30 AM. Man I have to hurry up or I'm going to be late. He thought as he pulled on his red sweatpants and white boots. He also slipped into his red sleeveless shirt. Finally, he put on his gloves, helmet, and sunglasses. He quickly ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth. As he left he glanced back at the clock that said 6:40 AM. Right on time. He got to the gathering hall awestruck at the people that filled it. He looked for a place to sit with his tray filled with a mix of about everything. He saw some people that looked pretty nice and sat next to them.

"Hi, I'm Kirk, but everyone calls me K.Z." He said sitting down next to a boy with white hair and a red scar across his face.

"Hello I'm Richard and I'm a zangoose gijinka what about you?" He said letting K.Z. sit next to him.

"I am a Kirikzan gijinka. You seem to know about this school, is anyone here going to pick on the freshmen that I need to watch out for?" K.Z. replied. He ate all of the eggs on his plate and started on his sausage.

"No, people will mess with you, but no bullies or anything; because we all know what Headmaster will do to us. If you ever need any help with anything like studying or girls then I am your man. What math class are you in?"

"Heh." K.Z. chuckled when he said girls, "I am in Algebra II this year."

"That will be easy then since I was in Calculus as a freshman so it will be no problem." As he said that a auburn haired girl stormed out of the lunch room followed by a dark boy spitting apologies one after another. "When is your free time and that will be the time that I tutor you."

"From 5:30 to 6:50," K.Z. said having memorized his schedule and where his classes will be held,"where should we meet?"

"The library is fine." He said.

K.Z. looked at the clock seeing that is was almost time to go when he saw a boy walking out into the hall. He got up, said his good-byes to his new friend and went down the hall to a door that said Algebra II and Trigonometry Professor Mesprit. I guess this is where I am supposed to be. He thought about his mentor the Xatu gijinka and how she told him to always ask questions if he didn't understand how to do anything. He walked in and noticed the boy he saw walking out of the Gathering Hall earlier today. He thought about saying hey, but decided not to and took a seat in the back of the class ready for this school year to start.

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver smiled at Sin. He was trying to be as friendly as possible to the girl since he'd ticked her off. Then he remembered the magazine. He leaned over and whispered to Sin, "Hey, um, I'm not sure if you're still mad, but you dropped this when you stormed off..." He produced the magazine and placed it on her desk. He looked from Sin to the Ninetales gijinka on the magazine's cover and asked, "The woman on the cover...she's your mother, isn't she? I can understand why you'd be so distant and quick to reject compliments. My mom is a model as well, and my father's a copreate big head, so I have a lot to live up to. It isn't easy..."

Satisfied that he'd said what he wanted to say, Oliver focused on what Professor Arson was saying, "...and now that we have the rules out of the way, why don't we get to know each other a bit more? I'll call someone off the roster and that person has to stand and introduce themself as well as tell us something interesting about them." She looked at the list and called out, "Alma Bayart?"

In response, a Kirlia gijinka rose and said in a sing-song voice, "I'm Alma, and ever since I was a little girl, my instructors have told me I have a knack for singing." She then sand a piece from Paramore's The Only Exception and sat down. Everyone, including Oliver, clapped for her.

Professor Arson called the next name, "Oliver Umbridge."

Oliver rose and cleared his throat before saying, "I'm Oliver, to my friends back home, Oli, and I'm gay." In response, he caught a few hungry looks from some guys and several disappointed sighs from the girls.

"Um," Professor Arson said, "Well, thank you for your honesty, Oliver." She then began calling off other names and the students rose and spoke accordingly.

OOC: I'd say she called Sin up but that'd be godmodding wouldn't it??

MasterLink742

Memento Mori
    Years
    Link arrived at his special attack class a few minutes early, and was the only one there. The class was in one of the secondary courts in the gymnasium. There was new paint; however, some parts of the wall were clearly new. As if someone's attack missed.
    Link took a seat near the top of the small bleachers, and watched the students walk in. There were many water, fire, and psychic types. He didn't recognize any of them. The flow of people stopped, about a minute before the bell. Link looked around again, hoping to see someone he recognized, but he did not. Seconds before the bell though, a girl rushed in. It was the vaporeon girl.
    Link was overjoyed, though he didn't show it. He watched her look around for somewhere to sit. She looked towards the top saw Link, smiled, and walked up to sit by him.
    The teacher hadn't arrived yet, so Link was working up courage to talk to the vaporeon girl.
    Just say "hi". It can't be that hard.
    He was right, it wasn't that hard.
    It was freaking impossible.
    "Hi, I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jenny." The girl said all of a sudden.
    "I… Uh… I'm Link…" Link stammered.
    Jenny laughed. "Well it's very nice to meet you Link." She said happily.
    Link was both relieved and saddened when the teacher walked in.
    The teacher walked in and introduced herself.
    "Hello class, I am Coach Selena Cresselia. I will be your coach in Special attacks for the next year. First let's call roll." Coach Cresselia read off a list of names, including Link and Jenny, and everyone responded with the customary "here".
    "Now that that's out of the way, let's begin. First we'll start with the basics. As many of you know, a special attack is an attack in which the user does not make direct contact with the opponent. One example would be the Psychic move "Psychic"". She pressed a button, and a dummy appeared. She then used Psychic to lift the dummy into the air, and throw it to the ground, shattering the dummy to pieces.
    "Special attacks can be superior to physical attacks in the sense that you are not required to get close to use them."
    Coach C. continued on for another 20 or so minutes.
    "Now that that's out of the way, let's have you demonstrate some of your own special attacks. There are twenty-six of you. There are twelve dummies. Twelve of you will practice on dummies. The other fourteen will pair up, and practice WEAKER attacks on each other, we don't need any injuries. Got it? Okay, go practice."
    Jenny grabbed Link's hand barely after Coach C. finished the sentence, and dragged him to the half where people would practice with each other.
    "Considering that we are both water type gijinkas, I imagine we can use a little bit stronger moves and get away with it." Jenny said as they made their way to a practice mat.
    The mat was about 10 feet wide and 15 feet long. Each mat was situated in a stall, so to speak. Probably to prevent missed or diverted attacks from causing too much damage. Jenny and Link were in the stall farthest from the bleachers.
    The water gijinka practice sparred with each other for the next 40 minutes. Both had plenty of hits and misses, and maybe a bruise or two. Coach C. called time with 5 minutes left, so that everyone could get their things together before class ended. Link grabbed his backpack, and checked his schedule: Beginning Biology.
    "What class do you have next?" Jenny asked.
    "Biology."
    "Oh…" Jenny said kinda saddened. "I have Fine Literature and Famous Works…"
    "Oh… Then I guess I'll see you at lunch?" Link asked.
    "Sure!" Jenny replied.
    The two walked towards their next class until the paths split.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    OOC: Maybe a little bit, but I wouldn't have cared. :)

Sin was more then a little relieved when Oliver smiled back at her. At least he held no hard feelings towards the Vulpix. The relief was soon replaced by surprise when Oliver took out the magazine she had dropped and put it on her desk. Sin was very nearly moved to tears when she saw the picture perfect smiling face of her mother looking up at her.

The Vulpix gijinka quickly turned her head to Oliver when he correctly guessed that the Ninetales gijinka on the cover was her mother. How could he had known? Sure, she was the baby form of the pokemon family they belonged to, but no one else had been able to make the connection. Still, Sin was moved by this boy's kindness and felt even more regret at how she treated him.

"No...it isn't easy," Sin said as if an echo at the Umbreon gijinka's last words, wondering if he also had an idea of what her father was like.

The fox-like gijinka quickly turned her attention back to the class, putting the magazine back in her pile of books. The professor then anounced that she would call out names and they would have to introduce themselves to the class. Sin sunk into her chair with her ears flat against her head, hoping that she would be invisible for this time.

The first person was called, a Kirlia gijinka, who seemed really nice and had a great voice. Then Oliver was called next and he stood up and anounced to everyone that he was gay. Sin was amazed that he had the confidence to do something like that. There was no way she could...

"Sinopa Canius," Professor Arson called, making Sin's stomach drop to the floor.

The Vulpix gijinka obedently stood up and gulped when she saw that everyone was staring at her. After taking deep breath, she said; "Hello, my n-name is Sinopa Canius, b-but people call me S-Sin. I...I...I..." Fear seemed to grip the fox and she suddenly closed her eyes and shouted, "And my father owns a dojo while my mom models!!"

Sin sat down very quickly, her face completely red as everyone stared at her.

"Well...that's very nice Miss Canius," Professor Arson said before moving onto the next student. Sin lowered her head when she started to hear whispers around her and wished that there was some kind of a hole she could crawl into.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((OOC: Oh wow I missed a lot! Luckily my first class is Individual Sports! I apologise in advance for the length and spasticity(tm) of the following.))

Kana runs towards the field as the bell rings 7:30. "Crap crap crap CRAP! I'm late! Ooh, what's that?" Kana watches students interacting from a distance, watching in confusion as they talk, cry, and even flee. "Well that was odd..." The bell rings 7:35, as if yelling at her for stalling. "Ack! Now I'm REALLY late!" She runs as fast as she can, skidding onto the field just before the bell rings one last time. "SorryI'mLateIDidn'tRealise... class starts at 7:40? I'm not late? I'm not late!"

She heads to her place, relieved. "That was a close one..." She suddenly stops, realising her mistake. "But I told them I thought I was late. I screwed up! But I made it for today, at least. But they'll remember my mistake! But It's the first day, it's to be expected. But it's a horrible first impression!"

Her face alternates between relief and fear, causing others to back away slowly as she whips between moods. She puts it behind her as she focuses on her sports. "Running! Woo-hoo! Hurdles! Jump, jump, trip! Pole vaulting! I stick the landing! And now I have to rest. Triathalons are hard!"

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    (Have I been sleeping for a year or something? You guys post rather quickly…)

THE ACADEMY OF MYTH #2 – First period.

"Where's your food?" squawked the Wargle Pokejinka who sat beside him. Jericho ignored the comment; he didn't ask where anyone else's things were. And besides, he wasn't that hungry. It was a few moments afterwards, one of the other Pokejinka stood up, seemingly upset, before leaving the room completely.

Although what made Jericho smirk for the first time in a while, was one Pokejinka leap out of the trash can with all her might, screaming as if she's just seen a ghost. He chuckled slightly, although that was the extent of it. Jericho did eventually get something to eat, although it wasn't much. He didn't want to be too bloated over the course of the week, seeing as any combat he had to be in would be more difficult if he was too uncomfortable.

It wasn't long before the Wargle who had spoken to him earlier ran off in a hurry.

Jericho grunted slightly. "Might as well get going" he muttered, remembering his first lesson of the day, Modern Events, if memory served him well. Even Jericho himself couldn't quite remember why he had chosen it, as the general subject didn't suit him at all. He strolled from the hall, and made his way towards his lessons.

He pushed open the door to Modern Events, luckily not too late. A few other Pokejinka were sat in the class room. He had expected more Steel or Electric types here, but then again, only a few students had arrived by now. A little odd, but the fact a fossil Pokejinka had just wandered in must have been a little more surprising, as trying to mix the two was like trying to add both oil and, mushrooms into a bowl in hope of making a cheesecake. It didn't work.

Jericho sat himself down in an empty seat, and glanced at the other class-mates. None of them looked familiar, but that was expected, as he hadn't exactly introduced himself to anyone yet. Some bizarre Pokejinka were in the room too, including a Shedinja and a Tyranitar, with the later probably to closest to a fossil Pokemon that could be found in the wild now-a-days.

(OCC: KoboraX said that the teacher of Modern Events was a Swampert, when it states in the first post that a Rotom teaches Modern Events. Just thought I'd mention that)

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years
    OOC: @KoboraX
    In the first post, it said that a teacher went missing. Maybe Rotom is that teacher?

Susan Thorpe woke up at 7:30. ''Oh man, I slept in,'' she groaned, ''Oh well, I better get ready for class quick.'' The Gabite Gijinka quickly brushed her hair and got dressed. Then, she frantically dashed into the gathering hall and ate her breakfast, which consisted of eggs, toast and a glass of orange juice. Looking at her watch, she stuttered ''It's 7:39! I better rush to Modern Events!''
    Susan dashed up to the nearest Pokejinka,which was a Swablu Pokejinka, and asked where the Modern Events classroom was.
    The Swablu Gijinka, who's name was Megan White, answered ''Just up this corridor. It's the third door on the left.''
    ''Thanks,'' Susan replied, before dashing up the corridor. Panting, the Gabite Pokejinka tiredly trudged through the door to Modern Events.
    ''Phew. Just in time,'' Megan sighed, glancing at her watch, which showed the time 7:40. To her surprise, instead of the Rotom listed on the teacher list, she saw a Swampert. Suddenly, Susan was hit with a wave of fear. ''Would the students be nice?'' Susan thought, flashing back to the day Chloe Rosa cut her hand. ''If I cower in fear, I won't learn a lot,'' Susan thought to herself, ''So I better face my fears!''
    She glanced around. Aside from Swampert, she saw a Tyranitar, a Shedinja and an Aerodactyl, along with many other Pokejinkas. The Gabite Pokejinka sat down in a seat near the front. The Swampert, whose name was Samuel Swampert, glanced around the class, before making a short introductory speech.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    OCC: ...Whoops. I didn't notice. Been busy with school stuff.

Kobora noticed a Aerodactyl and Swablu gijinka walk into the Modern Events room. "Wait a sec, isn't that 1 dude in my dorm?" Kobora thought while looking at Jericho for a few seconds. Kobora yawned, and fell asleep while the teacher was talking about a ton of stuff. "Training tonight...again. It's not gonna be fun." Kobora said in his sleep.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver felt bad of how Sin's introduction went. "Hey," he said, "Don't feel bad, stage fright gets the better of a lot of us." He didn't know why, but he felt a bit of a connection to this girl. This girl who seemed so small and meek and unsure of herself. He felt as if she was a little sister to him, in a way, though he'd only just met her. Maybe it was because she reminded him of himself when he was a little boy. But, the difference was that here was a girl around his age and she was still in that tiny, quiet stage.

Professor Arson had finished with class introductions and said, "Alright class, I suppose I should give a bit of a self-introduction: I'm Clarissa Arson, I've been a teacher at the Academy for the last three years, and I was the champion of the Snowpoint City Snowboarding and Skiing Tourney three years running." She seemed proud to show off that she was both book-smart and physically fit. Everyone clapped and a few gijinka jeered approvals.

"Hahah," Arson laughed, "Alright, settle down, everyone. We seem to be running short on time so I'd like to go ahead and assign your novel for the first 2 weeks of school." She pulled out from under her desk a box of hard-copy books. "We'll be starting with something light that you should rather enjoy, A Conneticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court." At the name, some students sighed and rolled eyes while others seemed happy. Oliver was indifferent since he'd read the book back at home during his technical "3rd Grade Year".

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Sin turned and gave Oliver a greatful smile. She was happy to hear that at least he supported her. The fox was once again surprised by the kindness this boy was showing her. She honestly had no idea what she had done to deserve this kindness, after how she had treated him. Sin was even more surprised by how she was reacting to him. She never warmed up people, espeically not this quickly. Her mom would be proud.

Sin turned her attention back to the class as the teacher explained her past, making even the Vulpix gijinka smiled. Then she handed out the books and, for probably the first time in a long while, Sin was excited. She had seen the movie to this book once before and really enjoyed it. Now she could finally read the book it had come from.

"Now don't get too excited or disappointed," the professor said after handing out all of the copys and returning to the front of the class, "we will be reading a varity of different books, as mentioned before. I can assure you that the next book will be harder and might challenge you a bit more."

Sin was tempted to ask what the next book was going to be but before she could even begin to work up the courage, the bell rang. Professor Arson dismissed the class and students began to pick up their books. Sin did the same, making sure that the magazine was well hidden, and looked to Oliver.

"Um...what do you have next? I have Prehistory myself," the Vulpix gijinka said.

dragonite149

I am not male
    Years

Megan listened in wonder as Samuel Swampert explained about 3DSs, Apple Macs and Laptops. ''This human world seems great!'' she thought.
    Ring ring! The bell rang. That meant Modern Events was over, and it was time for Prehistory History. The Gabite Pokejinka wondered what other Pokejinkas would be at Prehistory History. However, Megan did not know where Prehistory History was. She decided to ask someone. Megan walked up to the nearest Pokejinka, a Remoraid Pokejinka, and asked for directions to Prehistory History. "I'm just going there too," the Remoraid Pokejinka replied, "By the way, what's your name? I'm Teigan Green.'' "I'm-I'm Megan Thorpe, glad to meet you,'' Megan replied. The Gabite Pokejinka followed Teigan to Prehistory History, glad that she had made a new friend. A few minutes later, at 9:05, Megan and Teigan arrived at Prehistory History. No one was there apart from the teacher, Professor Lorenzo Lugia. Megan and Teigan sat down at a desk. As more minutes passed, more Pokejinkas, including an Omanyte, an Armaldo and a Flareon showed up.

Last edited:

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver put his things back in his bag. When he heard Sin's question he felt a slight buzz of happiness, I'm getting through to her. "I have Prehistory too, actually," He responded with a laugh. He shouldered his bag and began walking to the door, but turned back to Sin before leaving, "You wanna walk to class together? Better if we're both late then have everyone in class just stare one of us down, right?"

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    "Oh, um...sure...if you want," Sin said shyly and walked over to Oliver. Hugging her books to herself, she started to walk down the hallway to her next class, believing that Oliver would follow.

"So...um...um..." Sin muttered, trying to think of something to say that wouldn't sound stupid to the Umbreon boy. "You...you said that your mom was a model, like mine, right? What kind...what kind of gijinka is she?"

The Vulpix then suddenly let out a small yelp and lowered her head. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!! Just because you're a gijinka I shouldn't assume that your parents are too! Oh, I'm such and idoit! Just because my parents are both gijinkas it doesn't mean that everyone else has parents like that...I'm so sorry!!"

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Oliver walked along side the Vulpix gijinka and couldn't help but laugh at her bombardment of self-insults, "Sin, hahah, don't be so tough on yourself!" He smiled at her, "Both of my parents are gijinka. My mom's an Espeon gijinka. I don't know if your mother knows her or not. My dad, is a Houndoom gijinka." As to help her self-confidence, he said, "You know, I wasn't born an Umbreon. I was a scruffy and less-than-appealing Eevee until I turned 15. What I wouldn't give to have been a Vulpix like you! Those burgundy eyes, that red-sheen of hair, and those tails!" He was having a truely "gay" moment here, "And, not to mention that you'll one day become a Ninetales gijinka. Yup, I envy you, Sin." He tried to sound as light-hearted as possible.

He then stopped, "Look, we're already here." He opened the door for Sin, "Ladies first."

Back