• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
Years
  • Nat grinned from ear to ear as she spotted Blaze.

"Hi!" she said cheerfully, scooting over to make room for him. Her knee protested in pain from being jostled. She grimaced and adjusted her brace.

Ruby giggled as Sparks tackled her. She threw her arms up in mock surrender, showing off her much slimmer form. She had been working out alot this summer.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Man am i bored theres nothin to do and me and Shroomie are like the only new people at the academy most of these people all know each other o well I said in my head.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "That brace still bothering you?" I asked recalling the many phone calls we've had about it. I sat down next to her and watched Sparks and Ruby play.

"Ab." Abby yawned as she laid down at my feet tired from the long journey.

Blaze on the other hand had plans of his own he walked around the lobby greeting everyone that he could.

"Char char." Andre said jumping into my lap and falling fast asleep curled up.

Sparks laughed happily as he noticed her weight loss. "Rai!" He said holding his breath and making a his body tense up to show off his muscles.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Goatman... you need a lesson or two in RP posts... So, here you go, Free of Charge! XD

Thoughts should be put in italics using the [I*] insert post here[/I*] without the stars.

Posts should be more than one line long. Try for a couple of paragraphs using as much description as possible.

Any words said aloud should be in "quotations".

Sorry to ba a nag but... it's kinda my pet peeve.

BIC: Nat smiled disdainfully. "Yeah," she relented. "I wish they'd let me go to an elastic sleeve, but they insist on this metal sided one..."

Fang, seeing Abby, walked up to the Absol, grining. "Doom!" he greeted.

Ruby, meanwhile, was happily conversing with Sparks, admiring his large muscles.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: its okay i don't really mind i'll really try to remember all that thanks i guess.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Wow, Mew picked up my pet peeve! XD

IC: "Yeah, it really sucks. So when do you get it off? Or do you have to have it on permitally?" I asked hoping for the first to be true.

Abby looked at Fang, and the laid her head down on the ground. She was way too tired from the trip to even talk. And she silently fell back to sleep.

"Rai rai! CHU CHU RAI!" Sparks said as he told about how he took down a golem with one single thunder attack, obviously he was back to his exaggerated self again, but one look at the raichu you wouldn't have doubted his word.

Blaze made his way to a boy that sat by himself. He curiously walked up to him and cocked his head at the person. (that's pochi goatman! ^^)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    (I smiled as i had met a new person) "So i asked is this your first or second or third year here i asked".
    (I had also made a new pokemon friend) "Hi you look like a strong pokemon whos your trainer i asked".

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby gave a small giggle, hugging Sparks. "Chu!" she cried, obviously being worried about the Raichu taking on a Golem.

Fang sat down next to Abby, giving the Absol an affectionate lick before returning to Nat's feet.

Nat looked down at her knee. "I dunno when I"m allowed to take it off. I've already experimented with it off a bit... no successful tries yet," she smiled. The last time she'd attempted to walk without the brace caused her knee to give out and she collapsed, sending her back to the hospital for a night.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I stood up and walked away to see what was in this academy. I went off to try to find my room. Shroomie smiled as he looked around seeing all the cool stuff in this academy.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • OOC: Hey GM to better expain rping go take a look at the sticky that is titled making RP post or something like that! ^^

IC: "Oh..can't they just replace the knee with a metal socket?" I asked curiously.

"Rai rai rai!" Sparks said now describing in full discription the battle.

Blaze kind of looked at Pochi and tryed to take the word "strong" as a compliment and not an insult to his strength. The large arcanine looked over at me, the most noteable feature I had was my purple eyes and flaming red hair.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled. "I told you, they did. My knee is made of solid titanium, but the muscles in my leg are still weak and I'm still getting used to the joint..."

She trailed off, images of the scars on her leg running through her mind.

Ruby listened carefully to Sparks, gasping in all the right places.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    *Man there are so many things in this academy* i said in my head. "Shroomie lets go outside and see whats out there its no fun in here" i said. "Hmm i never did figure out whos arcanine that was" i said.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Bah! Dark Croconaw, that last post of yours was Powerplaying... as Blaze is not walking up to you, he's talking to Nat.

BIC: One of the Pokeballs on Nat's belt glowed. Bubble popped out into Nat's open lap.

"Sea! Horsea!" the tiny blue dragon cried.

Nat smiled at the baby Pokemon. "I've done everything I can, Blaze," she murmered. "But this little one won't stay in her Pokeball!"

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "This city is so big" i said. *Well maybe when school starts things will be more exciting in there* I said to myself. "Hmm Shroomie you hungry cause i'm hungry so lets go get some food" i said smiling. I had my fill of food and went back to the academy and sat back down with Shroomie.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    *These people sure have alot of pokemon but i'll get more during the school year i hope.*

OOC: sry mew13 sry for the one liner i forgot.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby shook her head as Sparks left, returning to Nat's side.

Nat smiled, watching as her mother's Horsea snuggled into her very loosly fitting tank. It was quite apparent how much weight the girl had lost over the summer.

"Mom was never one for Pokeballs," Nat said fondly, stroaking Bubble's head. "Then again, neither was Dad..." she added, looking down at her father's Houndoom.

Fang merely yawned in reply.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back