• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Ben

Super Trainer
Years
  • Name: Ben Nabuto
    Appearance: Blue spikey hair, blue jacket, orange shirt, black pants, black shoes.
    Starter Pok?mon: Squirtle (WaterShock, M.)
    Pok?ball: Aqua ball (same as Pokeball, but works better on water Pokemon.)
    Personality: Quiet, tends to keep to himself most of the time, doesn't have any friends with him, has a strong bond with certain Pokemon, likes to catch favorite Pokemon.
    Hometown: Pallet Town.

Are we aloud to have made up Pokeballs as long as they aren't the same as Master balls?

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "I see that." I said laughing, rubbing my beard and mustache that incircled my mouth and was neatly trimmed, so there was nothing wondering the sides of my face. And I had grown my sideburns out.(An example of this would be Tim McGraw) The odd thing about my beard and mustache was that it was naturally black and not red like the rest of my hair, even though my hair was naturally flaming red.

I looked at Ruby and noticed something was wrong. "Where's Spark?" I asked the Raichu.

OOC: Have to be real pokeballs but they can be any odd customized color you want.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby smiled, motioning out the door. "Chu!" she said, pulling an apple out of Nat's bag and eating it.

"Charades again, eh?" Nat joked. "Perhaps we should check the cafeteria?"

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    (yawn) "Man am i tired i wish there was someone to battle with." "Well i might as well not think about it there won't be any battling until school starts."

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Oh no..." I said under my breath and sprinted out the door whistling loudly as I lefted Andre into my arms. Abby aroused from her slumber and sprinted off beside her bulky "brother", Blaze.

I found Sparks in the food storage pigging out. "No no Spark you can't do that!" I scolded pulling him from the freezer. The cafetria lady just scowled as she came in to see what the commotion was about. "Um...my Raichu just got hungry." I explain lamely and ran out of the cafetria with Raichu in my other arm as Andre was in my other.

"Back..." I said to Nat heaving in large breaths signalling I was really out of shape, since my muscles weren't as noticeable and I was considerably skinny now.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled. "Tired?" she teased gently, noticing how thin Blaze had gotten over the summer. It wasn't nearly as dramatic as herself, however. Surgery does that to one, though...

Fang smiled, now that he saw Abby was awake. He walked over to her and greeted her again.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I dozed off falling asleep in my chair with Shroomie sleeping as well. As i was sleeping Shroomie woke up early and went to play with the other pokemon leaving me asleep in the chair.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Hopefully, it's still alright to join. If it's not then I'll just delete this.

Name: Miki Asakura
    Appearance: Miki had shoulder length blonde hair that she always hides under a baseball cap. She has dreamy, blue eyes, and is fair skinned. She always wears boy clothes, along with sneakers. Her usual outfit consists of cargo pants/shorts, long shirts that differs everyday and fingerless gloves.
    Starter Pok?mon: Smoochum (Ruu, obviously female)
    Pok?ball: Friend ball
    Personality: 'Acts' cold, and emotionless, but can be a tad laid back at times. She really has an upbeat attitude and can be quite naive, like her long lost-sister who has a very rare sickness at the time [Marina], but she was asked to act differently for reasons she did not know. She is also a great artist and athlete.
    Hometown: Cerulean City

[Rai-Rai, you said I can join but I want to be really sure first ^^;;]

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • Marina99 said:
    Hopefully, it's still alright to join. If it's not then I'll just delete this.

Name: Miki Asakura
    Appearance: Miki had shoulder length blonde hair that she always hides under a baseball cap. She has dreamy, blue eyes, and is fair skinned. She always wears boy clothes, along with sneakers. Her usual outfit consists of cargo pants/shorts, long shirts that differs everyday and fingerless gloves.
    Starter Pok?mon: Smoochum (Ruu, obviously female)
    Pok?ball: Friend ball
    Personality: 'Acts' cold, and emotionless, but can be a tad laid back at times. She really has an upbeat attitude and can be quite naive, like her step-sister who has a very rare sickness at the time [Marina], but she was asked to act differently for reasons she did not know. She is also a great artist and athlete.
    Hometown: Cerulean City

[Rai-Rai, you said I can join but I want to be really sure first ^^;;]

OOC: You need to learn to trust me, sweetie. Would I lie to you? ^^

Of course you're aloud to join! ^^

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Nat smiled. "Yeah, it's been a long day..."

Ruby smiled, flirting with Sparks as well.

Fang curled up next to Abby, smiling as he conversed quietly with the Absol.

Bubble, meanwhile, had taken an interest in Andre. The Horsea was looking curiously at the small Charmander.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I awoke wondering were Shroomie was i looked around and saw him playing with the others. I dozed back off so Shroomie could still play without worrying about me.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
  • June watched Pochi get up and leave. She went back to sitting quietly and looking around. Her poocheyena had woken up. June reached into her pocket and gave Pirate a pokeblock. The poocheyena ate it happily, then went back to sleep. *I cant wait till school starts* June thought.

OOC: Sorry, I got mixed up between the two Blazes.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Blaze (the human) was named after Blaze (the Arcanine). Long story....

BIC: Nat nodded. "I didn't have so long, but it got a little cramped in the backseat with Ruby and Fang hogging the entire seat!" she laughed.

Bubble looked at Andre and sent a single bubble from it's mouth to the Charmander.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I woke up again and went to play with Shroomie and all the other pokemon. Shroomie bullet seeded me and then i tackled him it was fun but would rather battle trainers instead of my own pokemon.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Bubble giggled quietly, settling back into Nat's loose clothing. Nat smiled at her Pokemon.

Fang had snuggled up to Abby, falling asleep as well. Ruby had slumped up against the couch, and was snoozing lightly.

"Sleepy heads," Nat said with a smile.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I walked up to blaze and asked him when does school start. I was anxiously waiting for a reply.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • "Um..." I said a bit tired. "It starts after the announcement comes on to go to the assembly to get out dorm numbers." I answered.

I then turned to my sleeping pokemon and yawned, the only one fully awake was my Charmander who wanted down to go explore around, but I wouldn't let it so it sat pouting on my lap.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back