• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    June walked to her first class, battle tactics. As she and Pirate entered the classroom a wave of nervousment flooded them. June quietly walked over to a clearing where the desks had been pushed away. Lots of students had already started battling, so she got into one fast. After doing a couple of battles, which Pirate had all won, and hearing a lecture on pokemon types, class ended and June walked away to her second class.

Pokemon Contests ended pretty quickly, same with Defense tactics. June wandered of to lunch and ate fast, very excited about her next class.

June grabbed Pirate's pokeball to let him rest for their next class. The poocheyena refused to go into his pokeball and lay, napping on her lap. June sighed, not remembering a single time when Pirate wanted to go inside his pokeball.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    In my next class, training tactics, my teacher, Professor Expero told us variaous ways of raising POkemon, starting with vitamins. calcium raised Defensive power, Protein raised Attack, and there were more but I had no time to memorize them before he handed us each a box of vitamins. we were told to feed them to our pokemon based of the abilities they granted and absed off of our pokemon's strengths. after stumbling through my notes I managed to feed my Torchic anough pills to get him 30 sp. attack points, 20 speed points, 15 special defense, and 25 defense before he got full for the day and refused to eat anymore. The professor measured Blaze's stat increase and wa moderately pleased with my use of the vitamins, and gave me an A-, saying that the defense points would probably have been of better use as special defense points. I understood and took that point down as notes before packing up my books and noptebooks, before leaving for my next class. Blaze followed, wabbling slightly with his full belly.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I was set up against another trainer but i chose my Zangoose this time and the trainers pokemon was a Swablu."Alright Zangoose hes a begginer like us so i think we can beat him use your slash."The Swablu dodged and the trainer commanded it to use steel wing."Jump Zangoose and come down with a fury swipes.The Swablue was hit 4 times and fell out of the sky.Now Zangoose while hes down try your slash again."Once again it dodged barely the it used dragon breath it hit Zangoose head on."Zangoose roll into a backward somersault jump up and use your hyper beam."The trainers Swablu fell to the ground and the trainer commanded it to use gust."Zangoose dig your claws into the ground so u don't get blown away then use agility and finish it with a slash atk."Zangoose did what i said and finished Swablu off."Yes good job Zangoose."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    Skye said:
    OOC: *is confused* Er....whoever own the Pikachu....I'm assuming it's not there anymore since you guys are already on the next day?

ooc sprry skye. :disappoin i cant post much becuase of school. would i still be able to reply to the post where you notice sparky is pointing to the door?.

Years
    Ali walked into the cafeteria, ordering a fruit salad, and an extra piece of chicken for Fang, along with a glass of water. He trailed his way to Nat's table, sitting down across from her, and passing Fang the piece of chicken from under the table.

"Hey Nat, you didn't look too well this morning... You okay?" He asked with concern.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat merely shrugged. "I'm fine," she said quietly, looking to her shoes.

Ruby looked up at the two boys, signalling that her trainer was not "fine". It was easy enough to see though. Her body was too thin for any healthy teen, let alone a dancer.

Fang also barked an argument, taking the peice of chicken Ali had.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i rest against the wall and fall asleep the next day the receptionest wakes me up by yelling at me and i walk over to her. she gives me my shedual and my room number. i here a car stop out side the school building and see a rapidash express van out side.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I saw Nat and a few of the other students during lunch and went to join them. " hey Nat. how are you feeling, today?" I asked her, although it seemed to me she was worse than yesterday. Blaze managed to waddle his way up onto the table before cuddling down into his feathers and going to sleep, in order to better digest all those vitamins he had eaten.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    My teacher took us all back in side and asked us to break into groups to share some battle tactics."So ummm do you guys got any good strategies."They gave me theres and i gave them mine."Well so far this day is going good i lost a battle i won a battle but me and Shroomie need to work on tactics against fire type pokemon."The rest of class was gonna be easy since we had already done most of our work so the teacher let us free read i pulled out a pokemon book and began to come up with new battle tactics.

Years
    Ali nodded at Ruby and Fang, taking their indication into account. He tried to ignore Gem, rubbing his arm again, and then continued to speak to Nat.

"Are you sure?..." He pushed his salad into the middle of the table, not too intereted in eating at all. He was more concerned for Nat.

"You don't really look okay... Are you sure you're fine?" he asked again, wanting to be sure.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    June finished eating and walked off heading for her next class. She figured she would just sit down and wait till class started.

"Sorry", June said, accidently bumping into a girl. "Hi my names June" She said.

"Mines Emma" the girl replied.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    OOC: Sorry, I just really wanted to meet my roommate.

IC: "Yeah, Its so great to meet you. Is that your larvitar it looks really strong."

Pirate walked over to the larvitar and lifted his paw as if to shake hands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back