• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Really guys," Nat said quietly, taking another sip of her apple juice. "I'm fine."

She grimaced again, feeling her stomach constrict. She was feeling slightly uncomfortable with all the boys around her, so she rose and began to head outside.

"See you all at supper!" she called over her shoulder before walking out the door. Ruby and Fang followed earnestly, not trusting thier Trainer to be alone.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    Emma saw a girl walk out. Seizing an oppertunity to make friends, she got up to follow. She also wanted to explore anyway.
    Larvitar looked at the Pok?mon. She felt kind of intimidated about these strong Pok?mon.
    "Excuse me, June!" Emma said getting up and walking out the same way as the girl.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat headed to the grassy hills to the west of the Academy. She sat down and sighed deeply, looking up at the clouds, thinking.

You know very well that this isn't healthy. she thought to herself. You've gotta eat sometime....

I don't want to eat. Food makes me sick...
    another part of her answered.

But if you don't, you're just going to get thinner, weaker, and sicker!

Good, maybe that's what I want!

No it's not.... We both know that it's not...

Nat stopped contridicting herself for a moment. It was true, she didn't want to be like this. But it was so hard, so hard to even think about eating. Perhaps this "eating disorder" as the doctors had said, was getting out of control. Perhaps she really did need to eat.

But she knew she couldn't do it alone.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    OOC: Is that anorexic? I forget which one it is...

BIC:
    Emma walked outside onto the grassy fields. She didn't really bother to look for the girl anymore. The fields had overwelmed her and made her just want to sit down.
    She sat down and looked at the sky. Larvitar too.

OOC: It's still day right?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    My teacher let me out of class a little early. Then i walked outside and began my regular routine. "Shroomie Zangoose lets exercise by running back and forth then practicing your atk."We ran back and forth."Okay now that we've done that les practice your atks."I looked a little over to my right a couple yards away and saw Nat."Hey Nat hows it goin."I felt sorry for Nat but i didn't want to annoy her about talkin about her knee to much so i just smiled and went back to training.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    OOC: Wow....this RP moves fast....I only skimmed the last five pages or so, so please bear with me!

IC: Skye had finished most of her morning classes, and took a walk outside with Agile. It was there that she found Nat, looking rather sick to be honest, sitting on the grass.

"Hey," she said cheerfully, hoping she could be of some help. "You all right, Nat? You don't look so well. Is it the medication you're taking for you leg? Can I do anything to help? I mean...we did get through a lot together last year..."

"Chu..." Agile agreed softly, looking at Nat with deep concern.

Skye smiled, though it appeared forced. She was incredibly worried about Nat, but knew that after last year, when they helped each other get through the death of their parents, that perhaps Skye would be able to help Nat get through whatever was ailing her.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I continued my training."Man all this training is gonna were me out."Shroomie and Zangoose kept going as did I."Alright guys were gettin better and better at this."

Years
    GEM began to talk to Shadow GEM through a Psychic ink. "I'm worried about her." said GEM.
    "I know... So am I." replied Shadow GEM.
    GME commented, "THen Why aren't we doing somthing about it?!"
    Shadow GEM contridicted, "Becuase we have no rihgt to get into her bussines."
    GEM argued, "BUT WE CAN'T JUST JUST LET HER WAIT TILL SHE DIES!!! WE NEED TO HELP!!!"
    Shadow GEM was speachless.
    GME, "I want to be able to help people. I've seen things similar to this. THey eather die or lose there will to live and Commit Suicide. I won't let that happen."
    Shadow GEM was silent, " ... "

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    June watched Emma get up and leave. She looked at Pirate, he seemed incredibly happy to be here and June had to admit she was too. June sighed, I just hope this wasnt all just a big mistake.

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    After eating her lunch, Miki walked outside for a short walk. She, along with Ruu, sat down on the grass, enjoying the gentle breeze. She soon spotted two girls talking. One, she saw before. She took a good look at her and guessed the girl was the roommate her sister told her.

Miki eyed her surrounding, checking if anyone, except the girls since she assumed that they were too busy talking, was near her. Seeing that there were none at the moment, she took off her cap and let the breeze blow her hair. She sighed contentedly. She then quickly adjusted her cap on her, hiding her hair again. She cannot risk being seen, that she knew. Why? That she didn't.

"Ruu." She called softly.

Silence.

"Ruu?" She called again. She glanced at her side and saw the sleeping Smoochum by her side. She smiled at her softly and patted her head. "Oyasumi nasai, Ruu." She bade. "Sorry for last night." She added softly.

Last night, Miki was having a nightmare and she kept Ruu awake the whole time, worrying for her. She closed her eyes as the incident repeated in her mind and sighed. Why can't she just forget it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk over and sign my name and they give me a big suit case and a letter. i pocket the letter and start lugging the suit case to wards the dorms.i ont know what my dorm number is so ill just have leave it in the hall. i stop for a rest and notice i am near two girls. one wih a pikachu the other looking sick. i would go over and ask for help but am nervous and dont want to intrude. sparkysenses this and gos over and says hello to he other pikachu."pikachu."

Years
    Ali sighed as he watched Nat leave the room. He turned his head to Gem, and Shadow Gem.

"There's definitely got to be something wrong, but... It's hard to tell with Nat..." He commented, looking down at Princess and ninetails who were consistently giving each other dirty glares. He scanned over his timetable,

"Defensive tactics, and Breeding Methods..." He muttered to himself, still filled with worry. Every year, something new would happen at the Academy... And Ali had a feeling in the pit of his stomach that something was definitely going to happen to Nat.

"Gem, what classes do you have next?" Ali asked his friend, waiting for the bell to ring.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Lets keep going guys and maybe a pokemon will show up to battle with us."We kept training i looked around i say Nat was still there and then i saw Miki a liitle farther away."Was up Miki" i yelled since she was pretty far away.

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Dean realized he'd been sleep for a while. He got off the sofa quickly, took his lauggage and headed out the lobby. He glanced at his schedule to see where his dorm was.

A- Training Tactics 9
    B- Battle Tactics 12
    C- Breeding 9
    D- Poke Contest 5
    E- Pokeballs 10
    F- Pokemon History 8
    G- Basic Divination 1
    H- Defence Tactics 5
    Room # - $%^#%

His eyes widened as he saw the room #. This couldn't be right.

"May I help you?"The secretary said sweetly as Dean walked up. "Again." she mumbled.

"Yeah." Dean replied, ignoring the comment. He passed over his schedule to her. "My room number. "

"Oh, you registered late. And the students always end up pairing themselves up anyway. I'll see if we have any openings." She said tapping the computer keys.

OOC: IS THERE ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A ROOMATE OR DOESN'T MIND HAVING ANOTHER A SECOND ROOMATE. A THREE PERSONED ROOM WOULD BE COOL. ANYWAYS, PLZ RESPOND SO I CAN MOVE IN. THANKX. (sry 4 caps, basically to draw attention.)

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC: Yo jo u can be my roomie my roomie never well gets on this RP Phoebe i'd help u but your a girl in this RP so u can't be my roomie but jo can.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i walk over to the girl and say hello" hi. im phoebe. this my pikachu sparky. would i be able to be in your dorm? i dont have a dorm."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Nat just looked at Skye, forcing a gentle smile on her face. She knew she could trust Skye with anything, and that was the truth.

She sighed a little before admitting her problem. "It's not my medications, Skye. After the surgery, I just stopped eating. It's been weeks since I've last eaten anything. The doctors say I'm anorexic, that if I don't eat I'm going to die. I've been on an IV every night since the surgery just to keep me going...." she whispered.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    I stopped training and gained my breath."Man i am so tired and a little drowzy."I began to feel a little shaky."Unnnhhh whats a matter with me i feel so dizzy.I fell and was carried into the forest by some sort of psycic force was pulling me in."I heard a snap and awoke."Hey were am I what is this place."A Ralts jumped down from a rock."That Ralts its the color of copper its so shiny."The Ralts began pushing me back with psycic atks."Hey cut that out it hurts."He began pushing me again as if it was amusing."I said cut it out!"He pushed me again i tryed to hold my ground but my feet lifted from the ground and he pushed me again."Man your really beggining to make me angry so stop it."This time he picked me up higher i was extremely afraid of heights.*gulp*"What do you want with me i never did anything to you."Somehow that set him off and he lifted me higher.*breathing heavily*"Cmon put me down i'm scared of heights."He smiled and lifted me higher."GAH!!!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!!!!!!!"He lifted me higher again and again."Thats it i really hate it when people or pokemon pick on me."He lifted me as high as he could make me go my eyes bulged and then he dropped me."AHHHH CRAP THIS IS IT!!!!!!!"I then began to think of how i could save myself."Thats it go Zangoose use hyperbeam to cushion the fall."I hit the ground and rolled away towards a tree."*panting*No damage but no Ralts you are going down go Shroomie lets show him that he can't mess with me."Just then a big flash blinded me and blew me back i was unconcious but find so i just lay and rest there.*What kind of Ralts was that it was so powerful..........sleepy time."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back