• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Academy: Year 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    ooc: are we doing level rules? Cuz last i knew, My Dra only knows Wrap and Leer. he's lv 5 like a baby??
    I mena, are there rules? Or do we jsut keep battling unti lsomeone admits defeat? Do we judge eachother??? :\

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    OOC:Lets just start our battle man i'm tired of waiting.

IC:"Its time for us to battle go Shroomie."

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    "Go Starlight!" yelled Dan, his small dragon slithering out into the arena. The enemy shroomish was already rolling around and bouncing. Ok Dratini, use Leer! Dratini Glared at the Shroomish, who shrak back slightly.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dratini cried out as the seeds struck his body. "Don't let them hit you Dratini! Get close and use wrap!" Dratini sped forwards, his lithe body dodging pinging seeds. Snarling, he lept upon the tiny shroomish, and began squeezing and constricting, squeezing tighter and tighter.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Shroomie shreaked."Shroomie don't give up reverse spin (just a strategy not a move)." Dratini got dizzy,then Shroomies eyes began to glow."Shroomie now use your stun spore then use your headbutt."

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    "Dratini, HOLD ON TO HIM!!!" Dan shouted. The shroomish began spinning round and round but Starlight held on tenaciously, his grip tightening tighter and tighter

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "SLEEP POWDER!"Shroomies sleep powder flew in the air."Shroomie also now use your vinewhip and whip him off."A long green vine came from the top of Shroomies head the vine was repeatedly slamming on the Dratinis head."Thats it Shroomie lets show him who the better pokemon is."

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Starlight Finally relinquished his hold and slid off of the Shrromish. Waking up at the pain from the vine whips, Starlight began slithering after the retreating shroomish, "STARLIGHT! USE THE TRUMP CARD! EXTREMESPEED!!!" Accelerating at a blinding spped, the Dratini aoomed forwards, the gem in his head glowing. Dan joined minds breifly with Starlight, guiding his aim straight to the shroomish's middle. Starlight Hit him dead center.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    "Shroomie its not over."Shroomie struggeled up,i closed my eyes."Shroomie use your final atk use your vinewhip on dratini and now all around bullet seed."My eyes opened both mine and Shroomies eyes were glowing.

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dratini wasted no time in pouncing onto the glowing shroomish, slowly squeezing tighter and tighter.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Shroomie eyes began glowing even brighter Shroomies vinewhip wrapped around himself and it tossed dratini off."Shroomie no mercy finishing atk use your MACH PUNCH!!!!!!!

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    Dna shouted "Use Extremespeed Starlight!" Hit him early!! Starlight ran straight at the shroomish.

ooc: a shroomish with mach punch??!!

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Ruby was loosing accuracy due to the Mud Sport, but managed to dodge the ember attack. She had broken a sweat, but wasn't breathing very heavilly. The pair had trained intensivly over the summer.

"Ruby, you've got to keep fighting!" Nat called through the dust. "Try a Thunder Wave! Paralyze it!"

Ruby smiled and an amount of invisible electric waves irratiated from her body.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    toprchi felt little damage from the attack, only a slight numbness, due to the Mud sport. "Good Job Blaze! you msut have made a really even coat this time!"

"Torchic!" It responded, thankful for the compliment.

" Okay, lets try some close combat. use scratch attack!" Torchi ran in close, bringing his sharp tallons to bear as he lashed out as Ruby.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    After the 1st couple of strikes, Ruby was getting angry. She was bleeding on her stomach, but ignored the wounds as she waited for her attack.

"Ruby! Take advantage of the close range! Use another Thunder Punch!"

Ruby's fist glowed again, and she hurled it at the Torchic with all her might. It was so close, how could she possibly miss?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Torchic tried to avoid it, but the range was jsut too close and the mud made things a little too slippery. Blaze was caught square on teh chin and was sent sliding across teh floor, scraping some of the mud off the battlefeild.

"Blaze!" I cried out in alarm. "Are you okay?" Blaze managed to struggle to his feet, a look of incredible anger in his eyes. "Alright, we're still in this! blaze, use Rage!" Blazes eyes seemed to catch fire and suddenly he attack in an amazing flurry of claws and feathers.

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Shroomie and Dratini collided."Shroomie is injured he does not deserve this kinda pain Shroomie return.I then walked over to watch Nat and Seans battle."Wow Seans really good for a begginer and Nat is just amazing at battling."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Ruby refused to lose. She glowered and blocked a few of the attacks assailing her. Nat siezed the oppourtunity.

"THUNDERBOLT! FULL POWER!!" she cried, her voice ringing out clear and true in the field.

Ruby let out an immense cry of "CHU!" before releasing at least 25,000 volts of electricity. The entire arena lit up as Ruby's attack covered everything in sight. The Raichu smiled as the electricity irradiated from her body.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back